NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! Our tentative dates are Sat, Nov 3rd - Fri, Nov 9th.

I would love to stay at the AKL again, but if no deals come out, we'll do a mod. Probably POFQ.

We are driving from WI straight through :scared1: with 5 and 6 year old boys. Heaven help us :laughing:

Planning is my favorite part of the trip, so I'm off to do some!

Heidi.

Hey another local peep!! We are doing the same thing with a 6 yr old & a 12yr old...

WOOHOO went ahead and booked Nov.14-23rd!!!!!!!!!!! Now come on free dining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to be on the fb page. You already accepted my request - I'm Amanda. We (dh & dd) are booked for 11/29-12/3 staying @ POR Royal Room for dd's 5th bday on the 30th! Cant wait! These boards have been an amazing wealth of knowledge! Thank you all for such great (and entertaining) news & tips!!

I have a query about the dining plan... Thought i should ask you guys first before I seek help in the dining plan thread. Disers here are more understanding! I might get flamed for asking this over on the dining thread. :(

Will we still be able to use our leftover CS credits to get snacks? :confused3This used to be possible at some of the foodcourts at the resorts, but I read somewhere that WDW is stopping this starting 2012. Any truth in that statement? How do you guys intend to make use of your CS credits if you have some leftover?

I would like to be on the fb page. You already accepted my request - I'm Amanda. We (dh & dd) are booked for 11/29-12/3 staying @ POR Royal Room for dd's 5th bday on the 30th! Cant wait! These boards have been an amazing wealth of knowledge! Thank you all for such great (and entertaining) news & tips!!

I added you!

I have a query about the dining plan... Thought i should ask you guys first before I seek help in the dining plan thread. Disers here are more understanding! I might get flamed for asking this over on the dining thread. :(

Will we still be able to use our leftover CS credits to get snacks? :confused3This used to be possible at some of the foodcourts at the resorts, but I read somewhere that WDW is stopping this starting 2012. Any truth in that statement? How do you guys intend to make use of your CS credits if you have some leftover?

I heard the same thing....no more meal substitutions(or using CS meals for snacks)

I am also going to be at POR that week in a Royal Room!:cool1: and I live near Baltimore too...where do you live? Im in Harford County

Is anybody else getting 10% pins on a regular basis? I have gotten at least 5. I keep hoping that the next one will be 30%, but no luck yet!

YES, my DH has received three 10% discount codes and my DS has also received one. Come on Disney wheres the 30% or FD :lmao:

Is anybody else getting 10% pins on a regular basis? I have gotten at least 5. I keep hoping that the next one will be 30%, but no luck yet!

YES, my DH has received three 10% discount codes and my DS has also received one. Come on Disney wheres the 30% or FD :lmao:

I have never ever gotten any type of pin. :(
But I have always managed to grab a general public code and have it added to my reservation. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter