• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 14, 2016 Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Ready to start collecting fish Extender info!!! If you want to join?? let me know your state room, names of those participating, ages (of any kids), and any favourite characters or special celebrations.

Hello, my name is Mariam. We would like to be part of the fish extender. We will be in cabin 8020. I'm going with my husband Enoc, my daughter Abby (3yrs), and son Moises (6yrs). Abby loves Minnie, Joy, frozen, the princess and she loves to color. Moises loves Darth Vader, Captin Hook, dinosaurs, play dugh, coloring. Thank you!

Hello, my name is Mariam. We would like to be part of the fish extender. We will be in cabin 8020. I'm going with my husband Enoc, my daughter Abby (3yrs), and son Moises (6yrs). Abby loves Minnie, Joy, frozen, the princess and she loves to color. Moises loves Darth Vader, Captin Hook, dinosaurs, play dugh, coloring. Thank you!

Hi Marian

So great to have you join! I'll add you to the FE group.

Cheryl

Welcome to the November 14th cruise meet thread. General detail on fish extenders can be found in the links in the first post of this meet and you can either provide the details of those in your cabin that would be participating in our FE group here or in a PM to either myself or the DW mrs.hardis (if wanting to PM you first need to post at least 10 messages anywhere in Disboards - having 1 message posted, you only have 9 to go).

Thank you, Bruce & Cheryl. And, thank you for heading up this thread. My family and I could not be more excited to be sailing with Disney again and are looking forward to making a few new friends through some Fish Extender fun. So, here is our info...

Stateroom number 5168
Jason, age 36, favorite characters include Hook, Stitch, and Mickey Mouse
Sarah, age 35, favorite characters include Minnie Mouse, Rapunzel, Tinker Bell, and Maleficent
Liam, age 5, favorite characters include BB8, Stitch, and Mickey Mouse
Alaina, age 3, favorite characters include Minnie Mouse, Princess Sofia, and Olaf

Because this is our first time participating, how do we go about finding families to shop for? Will there be a finalized list posted once registration is closed? Should I pick people that have openly posted their information? We're really looking forward to taking our children shopping for our new "Disney friends" (that's how we refer to our Fish Extender community when talking with our son). :)

Again, thank you Bruce and Cheryl for your assistance and efforts.

We're running two exchanges - a regular FE exchange and an ornament exchange since the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Most in the ornament are doing one per cabin (not per person). Which would you like to be a part of? Or both?

Thank you, Bruce & Cheryl. And, thank you for heading up this thread. My family and I could not be more excited to be sailing with Disney again and are looking forward to making a few new friends through some Fish Extender fun. So, here is our info...

Stateroom number 5168
Jason, age 36, favorite characters include Hook, Stitch, and Mickey Mouse
Sarah, age 35, favorite characters include Minnie Mouse, Rapunzel, Tinker Bell, and Maleficent
Liam, age 5, favorite characters include BB8, Stitch, and Mickey Mouse
Alaina, age 3, favorite characters include Minnie Mouse, Princess Sofia, and Olaf

Because this is our first time participating, how do we go about finding families to shop for? Will there be a finalized list posted once registration is closed? Should I pick people that have openly posted their information? We're really looking forward to taking our children shopping for our new "Disney friends" (that's how we refer to our Fish Extender community when talking with our son). :)

Again, thank you Bruce and Cheryl for your assistance and efforts.

Hi! We're running two exchanges - a regular FE exchange and an ornament exchange since the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Most in the ornament are doing one per cabin (not per person). Which would you like to be a part of? Or both?

Hi everyone

With regards to the FE exchange - we're running two exchanges - a regular FE exchange and an ornament exchange since the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Most in the ornament are doing one per cabin (not per person). Could everyone lehich would you like to be a part of? Or both? I'll share an updated list soon.

Thanks!
Cheryl

Hi! We're running two exchanges - a regular FE exchange and an ornament exchange since the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Most in the ornament are doing one per cabin (not per person). Which would you like to be a part of? Or both?
Both :)

Hello everyone! We are first time cruisers and can't wait for our 1st cruise in November! We have read all about the Fish Extenders and would love to join both groups as well (the regular FE exchange and the ornament exchange). We are traveling with our family of 5 and will be in stateroom 7112.
Eric, age 37
Dawn, age 36
Carli, age 8: loves Anna, Ariel,
Jade, age 7: loves Frozen, Ariel,
Ty, age 4 (almost 5): loves Star Wars, Jake, Mickey, Olaf

Hello everyone! We are first time cruisers and can't wait for our 1st cruise in November! We have read all about the Fish Extenders and would love to join both groups as well (the regular FE exchange and the ornament exchange). We are traveling with our family of 5 and will be in stateroom 7112.
Eric, age 37
Dawn, age 36
Carli, age 8: loves Anna, Ariel,
Jade, age 7: loves Frozen, Ariel,
Ty, age 4 (almost 5): loves Star Wars, Jake, Mickey, Olaf

Hi!
Welcome to the group. I will add you to both exchanges.
Cheryl

250 days and counting! Having booked our post cruise stay and now waiting for more airlines to release into November, excitement is building.

Hi, I am new to this. What is the ornament exchange? Just exchanging different ornaments or is there more?

Hi, I am new to this. What is the ornament exchange? Just exchanging different ornaments or is there more?
You are right - it's simply that. You exchange an ornament, one for each cabin in your group. Unless you want to get one for every person, but so far everyone is doing one per cabin. The ship is going to be decorated for the holidays so it's something different from the usual FE to get everyone in the holiday spirit. :santa:

Hey everyone! I'd like to add my group to the FE and Ornament Exchange list!
Are we doing a facebook group for this, or is it all going to be here? We're in cabin 2008.

Chris-Adult Male (me)
Laney-Adult Female
Corey-Adult Male
Marshall-Adult Male

It's everyone's first Disney Cruise, except for me. I'm excited to do a MerryTime Cruise!

Hey everyone! I'd like to add my group to the FE and Ornament Exchange list!
Are we doing a facebook group for this, or is it all going to be here? We're in cabin 2008.

Chris-Adult Male (me)
Laney-Adult Female
Corey-Adult Male
Marshall-Adult Male

It's everyone's first Disney Cruise, except for me. I'm excited to do a MerryTime Cruise!

Hi! Welcome to our group! I'm just starting to finalize some of the first FE groups now... are there any children to add, or just adults?

So as our cruise approaches, does anyone have interest in participating in a cruise meet private mixology or tasting?

We participated in one our last group that had so many interested, there were multiple sessions.

If interested, what would you be interested in and numbers (i.e. mixology, mojito, whiskey, or other tasting). No need to commit now but we are trying to gauge interest.

Thx, Bruce.

Hi! Welcome to our group! I'm just starting to finalize some of the first FE groups now... are there any children to add, or just adults?

Just Adults!

So as our cruise approaches, does anyone have interest in participating in a cruise meet private mixology or tasting?

We participated in one our last group that had so many interested, there were multiple sessions.

If interested, what would you be interested in and numbers (i.e. mixology, mojito, whiskey, or other tasting). No need to commit now but we are trying to gauge interest.

Thx, Bruce.

I think at least two of us in our party would be interested in this! I've taken the Mixology class before and it was so much fun!

Hey y'all! We just booked our 3rd Disney Cruise today on the Dream for November 14th, 2016 (for our other two cruises we were on the Fantasy). We are so excited and look forward to maybe meeting some of you while on the ship!

Lets get a cruise thread going for the 4-day November 14th 2016 Disney Dream sailing. This will be our 5th cruise sailing this time with our youngest DS (our 3rd on the Dream).

Please take a moment to introduce yourself if on this sailing.

We will take on setting up a Fish Extender (FE) group for our cruise as well. If you want to participate in a FE for our sailing, please either PM your cabin number, the names of all in your cabin wishing to participate and the age of any kids at the time of sailing or simply reply to this thread introducing yourself to all we will be sailing with.

Those new to the FE process, the below links give a good overview of.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders-101-can-someone-educate-me.2259129/#post-33184281

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders.1219607/

Cheryl and Bruce.

Hey there! We are interested in joining the FE and Ornament exchange groups. I can't send a PM right now as I've just started posting, however I do have some questions about how the regular FE exchange will work for our group.
1. Will it be gifts per stateroom or gifts for each individual in the stateroom?
2. Is there a cap on how many people/staterooms are included in the FE group?

I want to make sure that if we participate we will be able to keep the total costs of all gifts within our vacation budget. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter