November 14, 2016 Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Please add us to the FE list. Are you breaking it up into certain sizes?

We will be in 7192, 7194
Joe, Gina, Lucinda
Alissa - 13
Isaac - 10

Hey there! We are interested in joining the FE and Ornament exchange groups. I can't send a PM right now as I've just started posting, however I do have some questions about how the regular FE exchange will work for our group.
1. Will it be gifts per stateroom or gifts for each individual in the stateroom?
2. Is there a cap on how many people/staterooms are included in the FE group?

I want to make sure that if we participate we will be able to keep the total costs of all gifts within our vacation budget. :)

Hello!
1. The type of gift is up to you - some give a gift for the stateroom, some for each individual, and some gift one for the adults and one for children.... there are no rules - its completely up to you, your budget, your time, and the space you have available in your luggage :-)
2. I'm going to cap the staterooms at 10 per group, and I will try to split them so that there are the same number of individuals in each group.

Please add us to the FE list. Are you breaking it up into certain sizes?

We will be in 7192, 7194
Joe, Gina, Lucinda
Alissa - 13
Isaac - 10

Hi!
I'm going to break the groups into 10 cabins per group to try and keep things manageable for everyone :-) Are you interested in just the FE group or the ornament exchange also?

Hi!
I'm going to break the groups into 10 cabins per group to try and keep things manageable for everyone :-) Are you interested in just the FE group or the ornament exchange also?
....and who is in which cabin please? Do you want to be considered as one group or two separate?

We would like to participate in the FE. This is our first time cruising and we are so excited!

Michelle F Minnie Mouse
Jim M Goofy
Ethan M 6yr old Mickey Mouse
Madeline F 1yr old - any Disney princess

Stateroom 10602
We are celebrating our wedding. Jim and I are getting married on this trip at castaway cay so any advice for first time cruisers would be greatly appreciated!

See you all in November!
Michelle & Jim

We would like to participate in the FE. This is our first time cruising and we are so excited!

Michelle F Minnie Mouse
Jim M Goofy
Ethan M 6yr old Mickey Mouse
Madeline F 1yr old - any Disney princess

Stateroom 10602
We are celebrating our wedding. Jim and I are getting married on this trip at castaway cay so any advice for first time cruisers would be greatly appreciated!

See you all in November!
Michelle & Jim

Welcome aboard. I'll have the DW add you to the FE group. Browse the main DCL forum for tips, tricks, questions others have asked (ask one yourself if not seeing the question when searching the forum) or reference the first time cruiser thread:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/first-time.htm

or the always useful FAQ thread:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/

Just as word of caution as some information in the above two threads can be dated and not necessarily current or 100% correct from changes that occur with DCL quite often at times.

I'll throw out again, do any/many have interest in a cruise meet private mixology or tasting session that have not indicated such thus far? We need 20-25 participants to be able to book one specific to the group and scheduled just for us. We did our last cruise a mixology session which was one session we did not have to rush and book on-board embarkation day with our tickets waiting for us in our cabin.

Just looking for interest now (no need to commit now - just wanting to know those that may have interest) but if there is not the interest we'll drop the follow-up DCL has made to book. Some of session options include beer, champagne, cognac, chocolate/liquor, martini, mixology alone (normally 4-5 mixed drinks with no two sessions the same as the primary bartender will usually follow a theme), mojito, tequila/margarita, whiskey or wine.

I'd suggest mixology alone unless the majority have interest in another or more than one session and we have enough to run. We have done the mojito (loved), mixology (great - the bartenders make interesting with the various drinks one may not know of) and the tequila (need to be into tequila to truly enjoy but the brand and history of was entertaining and the bartender a wealth of knowledge on tequila). Depending on the group, you may be mixing/pouring each of your own drinks or with some, they ask for a group of volunteer "bartenders" to make multiple of each drink allowing most to be a bartender at least once.

We are looking forward to the cruise, it is our 2nd and will be interest in joining in the FE fun, as soon as I explain to my husband. Looking forward to seeing everyone on board and any tips on the Dream from those of you who have sailed on her before.

I'll throw out again, do any/many have interest in a cruise meet private mixology or tasting session that have not indicated such thus far? We need 20-25 participants to be able to book one specific to the group and scheduled just for us. We did our last cruise a mixology session which was one session we did not have to rush and book on-board embarkation day with our tickets waiting for us in our cabin.

Just looking for interest now (no need to commit now - just wanting to know those that may have interest) but if there is not the interest we'll drop the follow-up DCL has made to book. Some of session options include beer, champagne, cognac, chocolate/liquor, martini, mixology alone (normally 4-5 mixed drinks with no two sessions the same as the primary bartender will usually follow a theme), mojito, tequila/margarita, whiskey or wine.

I'd suggest mixology alone unless the majority have interest in another or more than one session and we have enough to run. We have done the mojito (loved), mixology (great - the bartenders make interesting with the various drinks one may not know of) and the tequila (need to be into tequila to truly enjoy but the brand and history of was entertaining and the bartender a wealth of knowledge on tequila). Depending on the group, you may be mixing/pouring each of your own drinks or with some, they ask for a group of volunteer "bartenders" to make multiple of each drink allowing most to be a bartender at least once.
I would be interested, what is the cost, so I can work it in to my budget?

I would be interested, what is the cost, so I can work it in to my budget?

$20-$35 depending on whether Mixology or one of the specialty drink classes.
As well, all need to be at least 21 to participate (legally drink) on-board.

My hubby and I would be interested in the mixology

Please add us to the FE list AND the ornament exchange!

Cabin 6146

Darrell (adult): Chip n Dale
Heather (adult): Tinkerbell
Evie (5): Ariel and Rapunzel

I'll also add to the Facebook group, just in case.

Can't wait! Cheers!

~Heather

Please add us to the regular and ornament fish extenders.

Cabin 9079

Ira (adult) - chip and dale
Mandy (adult) - Pluto
Mackenzie (7) - Cinderella
Corbin (3) - Mickey

We're running two exchanges - a regular FE exchange and an ornament exchange since the ship will be decorated for the holidays. Most in the ornament are doing one per cabin (not per person). Which would you like to be a part of? Or both?

We would love to be part of both the regular FE and the ornament.

Cabin 8020

Mariam (Adult): Minnie
Enoc (adult): Mickey
Moises (6yrs):Start wars- Darth Vader
Abby (3yrs): Frozen- Anna & Elsa

Im so exited!! we really enjoyed being part of the FE two years ago and can't wait to do it again this year!

Hi all! We are jumping on board this one! We were actually going to do a NCL with our larger family but air got a little out of hand into Miami with a family of four so we jumped ship from them and thought the boys (5, 2) would like another Disney cruise better anyways. We will also be doing a few days at WDW and a Christmas party. I'm very excited! This will be our 3rd DCL and actually our first trip with just our family of four (we usually travel with the extended family).

So as our cruise approaches, does anyone have interest in participating in a cruise meet private mixology or tasting?

We participated in one our last group that had so many interested, there were multiple sessions.

If interested, what would you be interested in and numbers (i.e. mixology, mojito, whiskey, or other tasting). No need to commit now but we are trying to gauge interest.

Thx, Bruce.

I would love to get on board for a mixology class. I did it on our last one with the meet group and it was really nice not having to worry about signing up on board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter