November 14, 2016 Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi! We're booked for this cruise - our first ever - and are so excited! I've read about the FEs and we'd like to take part. I'll be traveling with my husband and our 4 kids, who at the time of the cruise will be 7, 6, 4 and 2. We'll be in two rooms, 9666 and 9668.

Welcome to the cruise thread and congrats on your first booking. We'll add your cabins to the FE group. Any questions as a first time cruiser, checkout the FAQ in the main forum http://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/ post a question in the main forum or ask any of us in this thread who will be on the same sailing.

Ready to start collecting fish Extender info!!! If you want to join?? let me know your state room, names of those participating, ages (of any kids), and any favourite characters or special celebrations. :welcome:

Hi My name is Gina. This is my first Disney Cruise! I am traveling with one child, a 3 year old girl. I would love to participate in the FE exchange!

Ready to start collecting fish Extender info!!! If you want to join?? let me know your state room, names of those participating, ages (of any kids), and any favourite characters or special celebrations.

Ready to start collecting fish Extender info!!! If you want to join?? let me know your state room, names of those participating, ages (of any kids), and any favourite characters or special celebrations.

Hi! We're booked for this cruise - our first ever - and are so excited! I've read about the FEs and we'd like to take part. I'll be traveling with my husband and our 4 kids, who at the time of the cruise will be 7, 6, 4 and 2. We'll be in two rooms, 9666 and 9668.

Hi!
Love to add you to the list - can you give me names, and who is in which stateroom?

We're going! We're going! So happy to find you all. We are doing a ladies only cruise to celebrate my sister-in-law's retirement, and it just so happens that we picked a cruise that includes the date of my niece's 28th birthday! It's just the three of us and it is our very first cruise, so we're extremely excited.

We haven't talked about the FE thing yet, so I don't know if we will join in or not. I'll let you know.

We ended up switching to the Magic Cruise ship. We wanted to take our daughter to the Tangled show and that is the only ship it is showing on. :( So sorry...

We just booked our 3rd cruise for November 14th, 2016!!! We particidated in the fish extenders on our last cruise and had a lot of fun. We would like to join again on this cruise. Can we be added to the list? Sailing will be my husband and I, and our two daughters who will be 14 and 12. We will be in room 6148. See ya real soon!

Hi neighbor! We are staying in cabin 6146!

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We have started and have been seeking those interested in a FE since we started this cruise thread May of last year. Those that have shown interest, we are gathering information from, so there is an active FE group existing.

Hi, everyone. My family and I would like to join in on the Fish Extenders fun!! My wife and I have been on two Disney cruises but we didn't know anything about Fish Extenders. We're trying to raise kids with generous hearts and love everything about this!! While vacations typically focus on what we want, when we want it... I love the idea of our family being intentional about doing something kind for other people.

I am brand new to the DIS discussion board and I'm not sure how to PM people yet. Anyone who's willing to come alongside and help walk me through a few things would be much appreciated. Thank you, everyone. And, here's looking forward to another amazing Disney cruise.

Hi, everyone. My family and I would like to join in on the Fish Extenders fun!! My wife and I have been on two Disney cruises but we didn't know anything about Fish Extenders. We're trying to raise kids with generous hearts and love everything about this!! While vacations typically focus on what we want, when we want it... I love the idea of our family being intentional about doing something kind for other people.

I am brand new to the DIS discussion board and I'm not sure how to PM people yet. Anyone who's willing to come alongside and help walk me through a few things would be much appreciated. Thank you, everyone. And, here's looking forward to another amazing Disney cruise.

Welcome to the November 14th cruise meet thread. General detail on fish extenders can be found in the links in the first post of this meet and you can either provide the details of those in your cabin that would be participating in our FE group here or in a PM to either myself or the DW mrs.hardis (if wanting to PM you first need to post at least 10 messages anywhere in Disboards - having 1 message posted, you only have 9 to go).

Hello
My name is Mariam,this will be the second time we go in a Disney Disney cruise. I'm going with my husband Enoc , my son Moises (6 yrs) and my daughter Abby (3yrs). We would love to be part of the fish extender gift exchange . Our cabin number will be 8020.

Lets get a cruise thread going for the 4-day November 14th 2016 Disney Dream sailing. This will be our 5th cruise sailing this time with our youngest DS (our 3rd on the Dream).

Please take a moment to introduce yourself if on this sailing.

We will take on setting up a Fish Extender (FE) group for our cruise as well. If you want to participate in a FE for our sailing, please either PM your cabin number, the names of all in your cabin wishing to participate and the age of any kids at the time of sailing or simply reply to this thread introducing yourself to all we will be sailing with.

Those new to the FE process, the below links give a good overview of.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders-101-can-someone-educate-me.2259129/#post-33184281

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders.1219607/

the FE process, the below links give a good overview We will take on setting up a Fish Extender (FE) group for our cruise as well. If you want to participate in a FE for our sailing, please either PM your cabin number, the names of all in your cabin wishing to participate and the age of any kids at the time of sailing or simply reply to this thread introducing yourself to all we will be sailing with.

Those new to the FE process, the below links give a good overview of.

http://www.disboards./threads/fish-extenders-101-can-someone-educate-me.2259129/#post-33184281

http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders.1219607/

Cheryl and Bruce.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter