• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 14, 2016 Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

I see the dream group posted, but my information is still not correct? Room 7020. No adults participating, only Callie (female, age 5). Thanks! Just to clarify, I'm supposed to buy a gift for all the adults and children on this list?
Gina - yes only Callie is participating, but I'm listing at least one parent with each group. If I only listed Callie, I would get so many questions about. You can buy for each individual, by adults vs. children, per cabin... it's up to you.

FINAL FE lists and Ornament Exchange groups attached!! 26 days to sail!!! :-)
If you cannot locate which group you are in, message me.

Attachments

• DIS FE-The Dream Group - FINAL.pdf
    101.3 KB · Views: 5
  • DIS FE-The Fantasy Group - FINAL.pdf
    104 KB · Views: 0
  • DIS FE-The Magic Group - FINAL.pdf
    102.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DIS FE-The Wishes Group - FINAL.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DIS FE-The Wonder Group - FINAL.pdf
    102.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Ornament Exchange - FINAL.pdf
    105 KB · Views: 4
Yes, that will work, thank you!
You are listed for the 4:00 PM class that will be on our sea day (Wednesday November 16th) with the class in Skyline (deck 4 aft). The class runs for about 1 hour. Any change of plans in attending let me know ASAP so I can pass on the withdrawal from onto Disney - they will charge $20 pp for those attending and without notice of not attending, they will still charge for. Cheers!

Gina - yes only Callie is participating, but I'm listing at least one parent with each group. If I only listed Callie, I would get so many questions about. You can buy for each individual, by adults vs. children, per cabin... it's up to you.

Thank you very much! This is our first time and I just didn't want to disappoint anyone!!

Hi!
I'm listed in the wishes group and the ornament exchange (thank you!) but I noticed my name is incorrect on the sheet as "Amanda" can you correct it to say Amber?
Thank you so much!
Amber
I just noticed the FE FINAL lists were posted. My name is still incorrect. I would just hate for someone to customize something with the wrong name. I posted about this issue here and on FB and was told it was corrected on October 3rd via FB. Is there something I'm missing? Thank you!

Hi Miriam
Someone from the ornament exchange is asking for your last name (probably to personalize the ornament). Would you mind sharing it, or even the first letter?
Thanks, Cheryl

Hello

Our last name is Castaneda for cabin 8020! we are counting down...24 days left!!

Fantasy Group - comments added to cabin 9040
Wishes Group - cabin 10588 is AMBER (not Amanda)
I have uploaded new files.

Attachments

• DIS FE-The Fantasy Group - FINAL.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DIS FE-The Wishes Group - FINAL.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 5
Cabin 7684 has had to cancel their cruise and has been removed from the MAGIC FE group and Ornament group #3. Here are the updated lists.

Attachments

• DIS FE-The Magic Group - FINAL.pdf
    102 KB · Views: 4
  • Ornament Exchange - FINAL.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter