NHL Playoffs Stanley Cup Round: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins

Who will win the Stanley Cup and in how many games?

• Chicago Blackhawks in 4

• Boston Bruins in 4

• Chicago Blackhawks in 5

• Boston Bruins in 5

• Chicago Blackhawks in 6

• Boston Bruins in 6

• Chicago Blackhawks in 7

• Boston Bruins in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Unbelievable. No words for a finish like that. I was trying to come to terms with the fact of a game 7, I was relieved when they tied it to give us a chance in OT, I was floored when Bolland scored, 17 seconds apart in the last minute in a half of the game. How does that even happen? you can't even dream of that in your wildest dreams.

Can't wait for the parade Friday. And congrats to the Bruins, undoubtably an outstanding series.

As a hockey fan you hope and pray for the day you get to see your team raise the cup, and once it happens you don't think anything can top it- until you see it happen again. I feel so incredibly blessed to see my team raise the cup twice in my 21 years of life. You never know if and when you will have that opportunity again.

Love the hawks, love Chicago, Love the sport

Ouch Bruins fans. That was a tough loss. It made me sad to see Jagr visibly disappointed but other than that I'm glad the Blackhawks won. (I'm a Rangers fan, sorry! lol). Congrats to the Hawks and the city of Chicago!

Hmmm, I guess I missed Belushi on the ice. That reminds me of the 2005 World Series White Sox. They adopted Journeys "Don't Stop Believing" as their anthem and brought Steve Perry to Houston with them for the game winner. It was strange to see him in the locker room getting sprayed with champagne...

I am, understandably, a little depressed this morning. Not that the Bruins lost the series, the Hawks were rightfully favored after all, but the way they lost. I suppose it's poetic justice that the season ended the same way it was propelled into the final, by a miraculous comeback in the last two minutes.

Anyway I just can't watch the constant repeats of the NESN postgame show or listen to sports radio today. In fact, right now, I've got one of my Patriot championship DVD's on right now. Gotta console myself with something.

One more time, congrats to the Hawks and their fans on a great series and here's hoping we get a rematch next year.

BDL, thanks for having these forums. I'll be back next season.

Must admit, Bruins play was just like Symphony Orchestra, well organized & in tune with each other. Great team, a joy to watch.

Hawks, while having a great players on our side, looked more spontaneous. And that's what makes them great and unpredictable.

I had mine doubts in the 3rd period when they kept losing the puck... i was having flashbacks from game #3, then came the defibrillator shock! They didn't just steal the game, they pulled a heist of the century!!! :eek:

Thank you Hawks & Bruins for a great and unforgettable Stanley Cup Finals!!! :worship:

Hey, just remembered that I voted Blackhawks in six games!

We'll back you, Blackhawks!

I voted hawks in 6 too, I must say I am usually pretty accurate. Same with scores of the game,except game 5 no one could of guessed that!

I am still in such disbelief truly an amazing feeling, can't wipe the smile off my face NHL Network is replaying the game now.

That was a great final and last nights game was very entertaining. Congrats to the Hawks for the win and to the Bruins for a great season.

Also for beating Toronto. :lmao:

I just turned on my TV and NHL Network was still on from this AM. I just got to watch the last 3 minutes of the game in real time. WOW! It's just as amazing seeing it the second time around. :goodvibes

This series was what the NHL needed. Two original 6's in the cup final. Huge TV ratings and great competetive games.

SI cover back in March was the Hawks..."The franchise that saved hockey".

So right they were but to have the last 4 cup winners in the conference finals this year was just as important.

What a series. It will be remembered forever.

"ONE GOAL" was "ACHIEVED"

I am proud to be a Hawks fan !!

Heck yea, Hawks!!!:cool1:

What an awesome series!

Every game was amazing!

This was the most incredible finish to any series!

It is so very cool that after waiting all our lives for the Hawks to bring home the Cup, DS has seen them win the Cup twice!

Can't wait till the parade on Friday!

Thanks for a great series, Boston!:cool1:

Sad part is the Blackhawks scored as many goals in 18 seconds as the Pens did in 4 games....:(

One thing that bugged me, I love watching the Stanley Cup Presentation, even when it's not my team. I know people don't like Bettman but why loudly boo? Those boos end up on the recordings fans make and on the DVD. If it was the home team that won there probably would have been cheering.

They booed Bettman when the B'a won 2 years ago in Vancouver

Congrats Chicago. Classy team and classy fans

Wish it had gone 7 games. Instant classic

They booed Bettman when the B'a won 2 years ago in Vancouver

Congrats Chicago. Classy team and classy fans

Wish it had gone 7 games. Instant classic

Right back at ya !!:thumbsup2

We were at game 2 and we really enjoyed the B fans that were sitting in front of us. We did not hear of 1 fan issue either at the UC or the Garden.

In 2010, the Flyer fans were just a joke. They walked around thinking their $**t didnt stink, and it was just brutal.

At some point in their life they will grow up.

But to you Bruin fans, I have much respect for you. Very classy and respectful.

I think I speak for ALL Hawks fans...we were rooting for you in 2011 vs. Vancouver...and I think that is why there wasnt alot of hate between the fans.

I will always remember Nathan Horton pouring water from the Garden on the ice in Vancouver before game 7.

I think I speak for ALL Hawks fans...we were rooting for you in 2011 vs. Vancouver...and I think that is why there wasnt alot of hate between the fans.

I will always remember Nathan Horton pouring water from the Garden on the ice in Vancouver before game 7.

I second this. Seeing Vancouver lose really made up for the early exit of the hawks in 2011. And actually the Bruins are my Eastern team, I always cheer for them, except this series when the Hawks were playing them obviously

Bruins, great team, great fans. Yet some make it more personal then others...

sun_cover.jpg

Bruins, great team, great fans. Yet some make it more personal then others...

sun_cover.jpg

LOL thats great!

Nice to see Toewes on the cover too. He's a hometown boy so I will be going to see the cup when it comes here. Hopefully in the near future we will be having a parade for our Jets!

Before I start, BDLsgal sent me this link from StanleyCupOfChowder. Though I don't always enjoy "Sarah Connor"'s (not sure if pseudonym or not) work, I think she captured the spirit, of a lot of us around here, pretty well. Once we take a step back, take a breath and look at the whole piece of work, there is a lot to be proud of the Bruins about. Read the article HERE .

And though, the article does put things in perspective, still stinks that we only have baseball until Aug/Sept, when football starts. And another 4-6 weeks after that before the next Quest for the Cup begins.

I am, understandably, a little depressed this morning. Not that the Bruins lost the series, the Hawks were rightfully favored after all, but the way they lost. I suppose it's poetic justice that the season ended the same way it was propelled into the final, by a miraculous comeback in the last two minutes.

Anyway I just can't watch the constant repeats of the NESN postgame show or listen to sports radio today. In fact, right now, I've got one of my Patriot championship DVD's on right now. Gotta console myself with something.

One more time, congrats to the Hawks and their fans on a great series and here's hoping we get a rematch next year.

BDL, thanks for having these forums. I'll be back next season.

I was right there with you. Was tempted to dust off my VCR, and put in my tape of the Tuck Rule game. Ahhhh... Snow angels...

And it was my pleasure to run these threads. I like the different POV's of the different fans. The PA on PA hate that exists between Phil and Pitt is always entertaining.

Hey, just remembered that I voted Blackhawks in six games!

We'll back you, Blackhawks!

I voted hawks in 6 too, I must say I am usually pretty accurate. Same with scores of the game,except game 5 no one could of guessed that!

I am still in such disbelief truly an amazing feeling, can't wipe the smile off my face NHL Network is replaying the game now.

I had been meaning to congratulate all those who guessed right. You guys should book your trip to Vegas ASAP. Might pay for the next trip to Orlando or Anaheim.

Ohhh... And to the person who decided to vote for the 'Hawks AFTER they won Game 6 (you know who you are)... tsk tsk tsk....

We were at game 2 and we really enjoyed the B fans that were sitting in front of us. We did not hear of 1 fan issue either at the UC or the Garden.

In 2010, the Flyer fans were just a joke. They walked around thinking their $**t didnt stink, and it was just brutal.

At some point in their life they will grow up.

But to you Bruin fans, I have much respect for you. Very classy and respectful.

"Right back at ya" as well.

I hope to see some of you again to throw your opinions, facts, stats and trash talk when I start the Bruins thread for the next season. If not then, than when I start the 2013/14 Playoff thread. :cool1: :thumbsup2 ::yes::

Let's Go B's!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter