NHL Playoffs Stanley Cup Round: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Boston Bruins

Who will win the Stanley Cup and in how many games?

• Chicago Blackhawks in 4

• Boston Bruins in 4

• Chicago Blackhawks in 5

• Boston Bruins in 5

• Chicago Blackhawks in 6

• Boston Bruins in 6

• Chicago Blackhawks in 7

• Boston Bruins in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just got my first white Russian, my good luck drink. Hopefully it will be worth it. I'll apologize to my liver after the season.

Bergeron is not on the bench to start the 3rd. Now they can't let the Hawks skate in with total impunity.

1 hour til face-off. The best of 3 is going to come down to who wants it more on the ice, and who makes the better in-game adjustments behind the bench.

2 jarring moments in NHL Network's pregame coverage. First, they asked Lucifer what the B's to keep up with Chicago? Just as Looch is answering "Speed", the film went into slo-mo, so it came out as "speeeeed. Secondly, Boston native and 1980 gold medal winner Jack O'Callahan through his support behind Chicago. I know he played for the 'Hawks for a decade, but still.

LET's GO B's!!!!!!!!!!

Jack O'Callahan is a very active member of the Hawks Alumni Association. I would expect him to back the Hawks exactly the way he did. I saw the complete interview.....he also did say that Bobby Orr was his favorite all time player even though the Hull and Mikita statues were staring him right in the face.

To quote the great Asian philosopher Mi-Lan Lu Xic "THAT'S ONE!!!!"

Jack O'Callahan is a very active member of the Hawks Alumni Association. I would expect him to back the Hawks exactly the way he did. I saw the complete interview.....he also did say that Bobby Orr was his favorite all time player even though the Hull and Mikita statues were staring him right in the face.

But that was funny. After the Orr comment, he turns around, looks at the statues and says "But Stan and Bobby are great guys too."

I feel a lot like Ralphie after he lost the lug nuts. I'm pretty sure I uttered the same word.

Game 6 in Boston. Hopefully Bergy is ok. And not just for Cup run. But overall. Get well soon.

I'll be there. I will be loud. And I will be sitting behind Chicago's net. I hope you see a lot of me in the 1st & 3rd period.

45 hrs til face-off. Keep the faith Bruins fans. We need a Game 7.

LET's GO B's!!!!

As someone without cable I've missed most of the season, but was able to watch last night's game. It was so good to see some hockey again, even if they were the wrong teams. It was a good game.

I'm gonna have to call it for the Hawks, though it pains me to say so. As a Detroit fan, I have to hope they win since they knocked us out. At least that way they beat us for a reason, it was just their year. Eases the pain a bit ;)

I wasn't very impressed with Lucic's little stick breaking tantrum at the end of the game though. Made him look like such a baby.

What a game. I hardly watched the last few minutes because I was afraid Bs would tie it up!

Patrick Kane, speechless. Hope he can make some magic tomorrow, we all know what he did in game 6 of the Stanley Cup in 2010

Hearing Bergeron has something wrong with his spleen, and Toews his neck, Q is confident he will be back tomorrow,my fingers are crossed

One of my dads customers (dad works for a trading firm) is friends with Rocky Wirtz, Rocky told him Hossa has a cracked vertebrae in his back, that is what causes him to miss game 3. He was in so much pain coming back to Chicago Thursday he had to lay on the floor of the plane cause he couldn't sit up

I feel like my whole life is in limbo. I can't plan anything for the rest of the week. I can't even comprehend all the possible outcomes.

KingGoofy - Perhaps I'll be seeing you Wednesday?

Toews was on the ice for morning skate.

Bergeron was not. If he can't go tonight, it's anyone's guess how lines 2-4 will look. The 1 glimmer I took from Game 5, was that Soderberg did not seem to have a problem with the face-offs, taking shots or throwing his weight around.

Less than 9 hrs til face-off, and my stomach is doing back flips.

Like I said before, I will be sitting 10 rows behind Crawford in the 1st & 3rd, and I hope you all see a lot of me in those periods.

Need Marchand to step up and Seguin to quit hiding.

Do or die...

Let's Go B's!!!!!!!!!

I cannot conceive that the Bruins will not give everything they have tonight. Just as I said after Game 3 that the Hawks were too good to just pack it in, I believe the same about the Bruins. This series has been too good not to go 7. I'm sure even our Hawks friends agree with that, though I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing it wrapped up tonight.

In the 2011 DVD, Mike Milbury made a comment about the time in the Tampa series when Bergeron couldn't play. He said;"When Bergeron is missing from the lineup, there's a broadside hole in the boat." I just pray that hole won't sink the Bruins tonight.

Skate, Check hard, and most importantly SHOOT WHEN THE CHANCE COMES UP, then GO AFTER IT. That's what I haven't seen enough of the last two games.

I cannot conceive that the Bruins will not give everything they have tonight. Just as I said after Game 3 that the Hawks were too good to just pack it in, I believe the same about the Bruins. This series has been too good not to go 7. I'm sure even our Hawks friends agree with that, though I'm sure they wouldn't mind seeing it wrapped up tonight.

In the 2011 DVD, Mike Milbury made a comment about the time in the Tampa series when Bergeron couldn't play. He said;"When Bergeron is missing from the lineup, there's a broadside hole in the boat." I just pray that hole won't sink the Bruins tonight.

Skate, Check hard, and most importantly SHOOT WHEN THE CHANCE COMES UP, then GO AFTER IT. That's what I haven't seen enough of the last two games.

Truly, that really stinks for you guys to lose Bergeron. I hope its nothing permanent.

It will be interesting to hear after this is all over just what all these injuries really were (even the completely unknown ones).

That being said, I just think there isn't enough gas in the tank for you guys to come back again, and that is what the last 2 games have shown. The Hawks really are at their best with their backs against the wall but there is no way they want to come back for a Game 7.

I know I am new to this thread as we were in WDW while round 3 finished and this round started, but with the lone exception of a real cheezeball we encountered at ESPN Club during Game 3, I have enjoyed talking to the Boston Fans. You guys love your hockey like we do and have appreciated how great it is to have an Original 6 final with 2 skilled teams.

So thanks for the great discussion and for keeping it civil!!

:cheer2: Let's Go Hawks! :cheer2:

Truly, that really stinks for you guys to lose Bergeron. I hope its nothing permanent.

It will be interesting to hear after this is all over just what all these injuries really were (even the completely unknown ones).

That being said, I just think there isn't enough gas in the tank for you guys to come back again, and that is what the last 2 games have shown. The Hawks really are at their best with their backs against the wall but there is no way they want to come back for a Game 7.

I know I am new to this thread as we were in WDW while round 3 finished and this round started, but with the lone exception of a real cheezeball we encountered at ESPN Club during Game 3, I have enjoyed talking to the Boston Fans. You guys love your hockey like we do and have appreciated how great it is to have an Original 6 final with 2 skilled teams.

So thanks for the great discussion and for keeping it civil!!

:cheer2: Let's Go Hawks! :cheer2:

We love dealing with real fans too.

In regards to the "cheezeball", let me take a guess...

-He was wearing a black B's t-shirt, where none of the black or silk screen paint had faded, and no cracks in the paint, due to wear.

-He had a cap on that had BARELY had a bend to the brim and hadn't been molded to his head yet.

-Mispronounced names on both teams (worse than NBC), had no idea who was on which line and kept yelling "Why'd they stop/blow the whistle?!"

We have them around here. They are our bandwagon jumpers, dubbed "pink hats." They make us look bad. I have no problem with guys that get on board late and want to learn the game. GREAT, I'll help you out. Just don't talk out of your backside right from the get go.

7 hrs til game time

Let's Go Bruins... (clap, clap, clap clap clap) Let's Go Bruins... (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

We love dealing with real fans too.

In regards to the "cheezeball", let me take a guess...

-He was wearing a black B's t-shirt, where none of the black or silk screen paint had faded, and no cracks in the paint, due to wear.

-He had a cap on that had BARELY had a bend to the brim and hadn't been molded to his head yet.

-Mispronounced names on both teams (worse than NBC), had no idea who was on which line and kept yelling "Why'd they stop/blow the whistle?!"

We have them around here. They are our bandwagon jumpers, dubbed "pink hats." They make us look bad. I have no problem with guys that get on board late and want to learn the game. GREAT, I'll help you out. Just don't talk out of your backside right from the get go.

7 hrs til game time

Let's Go Bruins... (clap, clap, clap clap clap) Let's Go Bruins... (clap, clap, clap clap clap)

He was a conference person, still wearing a sport jacket but with jeans and carrying a Mary Poppins type umbrella (yes, there was a threat of rain ;)) No Bruins attire at all. But he stumbled in, alone, well after the Bruins were already winning and simply clapped for everything that happened (no matter how minute). Even the "real" Bruins fans wouldn't really high five him :rolleyes1

Once the game was over he wanted to talk smack to anyone in a Hawks jersey (and on that evening, he was definitely outnumbered). He really was embarrassing himself.

But not to worry, I won't let him color my impression of all the other fans. Like I said, everyone else we met was terrific, with some great hockey knowledge and we could all agree how it great it was to have the Penguins out :rotfl: (sorry Pitt fans!!!)

We are going to out to the local watering hole to watch Game 6 tonight. For the sake of those who have to work in the AM, here's to hoping its the Hawks in regulation and not another triple OT game! :woohoo:

Could this day go by any slower?!?!

I have family from Kentucky staying downtown the next couple days, my aunt was raised in Chicago, uncle came from overseas to Boston when he was young, take a wild guess who he is rooting for. I would love for the hawks to win and have the parade going on while they are in town

This is my last post until after the final horn tonight. I just hope that it isn't the FINAL horn. So far been a great series. To the point, that if you take away the empty netter, last game, every game has been decided by 1 goal.

3 hrs til face-off. Get your game faces on.

Let's Go B's!!!!!!!!

This is my last post until after the final horn tonight. I just hope that it isn't the FINAL horn. So far been a great series. To the point, that if you take away the empty netter, last game, every game has been decided by 1 goal.

3 hrs til face-off. Get your game faces on.

Let's Go B's!!!!!!!!

I will look for you on tv! Have fun tonight!! Great series indeed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter