News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blizzard Beach is 20 years old today and the water park hasn't seen any changes since then.

Ok no April fools here

The animation academy at DHS will close in January 2016 for a two month refurb where they will get rid of the mushu animation show and change it to something else and the drawing academy will get rid of the desks and go to lap boards to increase capacity. They already have this set up at DCA.

That's disappointing about the desks. We just experienced this for the first time last year and I'm not sure it would have been nearly as enjoyable if we had been one of the unlucky few stuck with the lap boards. I guess if it allows you to not have to wait through more than one show, it will be a good thing though.

Blizzard Beach is 20 years old today and the water park hasn't seen any changes since then.

But we should celebrate and dig deeper nonetheless, right?

I will say this...blizzard beach is one of the best things/ideas they ever built...anywhere.

It also was at the absolute height - 1995-2000 - of wdw as a customer friendly destination.

And I have DVC and don't pay for my rooms at check in... But reality is reality.

According to a poster on wdwmagic TDR had 31 million people visit last year universal japan drew 12 million a 2 million person jump. Both are record numbers for their respective resorts. Universal opened potter during 2014 in japan.

Ok no April fools here

The animation academy at DHS will close in January 2016 for a two month refurb where they will get rid of the mushu animation show and change it to something else and the drawing academy will get rid of the desks and go to lap boards to increase capacity. They already have this set up at DCA.
Uh this was just marked as an April fools at another site.....

Friendly reminder today is April 1st. Do not believe most things you read online today.

Yeah...but the tired April fools routine had gotten to be two days older than dirt...

I know - the internet has pretty much ruined April Fools Day. You simply learn to not believe anything. Of course, then things spin around and you hear about them two weeks later and then they are believed and the whole thing is a mess. I wish people would just stop.

For instance, we should all know they would never upgrade the animation academy. That would involve Disney actually investing in something. BAZINGA!

I know - the internet has pretty much ruined April Fools Day. You simply learn to not believe anything. Of course, then things spin around and you hear about them two weeks later and then they are believed and the whole thing is a mess. I wish people would just stop.

For instance, we should all know they would never upgrade the animation academy. That would involve Disney actually investing in something. BAZINGA!
Well I found it believable because they said they would take out the desks for more capacity. Disney loves adding capacity and cramming people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter