New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Does anyone know if one person can check in for the premium package or if everyone has to be there to check in

Thanks!

@DLPDreams I haven't seen the sun much since Monday. We haven't had much rain though, not nearly like Tampa areas. I think today looks better. The rain is cold, don't like that. But when it clears out, it steamy again. There was almost a sunrise today, so I'm wondering if we might be past the most of it. I noticed Wishes didn't start til almost 11 last night, so there might have been some weather delays, maybe from some lightning? However, Monday night was clear and the Frozen Fireworks were huge and bright. I'm getting sick of this weather a tad because we haven't gone to the parks since Thursday thinking it was going to be a drencher. Got us some good FPs for tomorrow, woohoo! Looking forward to it...

I'm sure people are aware of this, but if you opt for the makeover I believe they don't do the child's hair as such. They just add a braid style attachment to it. This may or may not suit people depending on if they were hoping for a proper hairstyle.

We go next week (yeah!). But don't do the FSF until the end of our holiday - decided not to book the makeover as the girls will already have done BBB by then. I'm not keen on the bun thing either but they both would like to experience the makeover in the castle, so who am I to argue!!

I'm hearing that the weather isn't too great atm - worse than the usual afternoon thunderstorms (I know it's hurricane season). Hoping the low pressure clears soon so it gets back to 'usual' August weather - whatever that is!
Will they put the child's hair in a bun or ponytail to attach the braid, or should we plan to do that before we arrive??

Does anyone know what will be replacing this after the 7th? We are scheduled to arrive on the 16th and I am curious.

I don't think HS does anything else until the Osborne Lights.

Right. No special events at dhs until Osborne Lights. I've heard rumor of the Frozen Holiday package returning. Hopefully, at D23 an announcement of some sort will be made about DHS.

Busy summer. And I have only gotten to see Frozen Fireworks twice in person now. Last night was incredible. I decided as soon as the fireworks ended that I wanted to come back tonight and watch them again. Lol.I want to get as many Frozen Fireworks in before they cut me off. I'll have to wait until SWW! Wahhh. I've seen probably 20+ of them from home, but we got rained out several times and hopped etc so I only have gotten them in person twice and I'm already missing them for when they will be gone!

Busy summer. And I have only gotten to see Frozen Fireworks twice in person now. Last night was incredible. I decided as soon as the fireworks ended that I wanted to come back tonight and watch them again. Lol.I want to get as many Frozen Fireworks in before they cut me off. I'll have to wait until SWW! Wahhh. I've seen probably 20+ of them from home, but we got rained out several times and hopped etc so I only have gotten them in person twice and I'm already missing them for when they will be gone!

I know what you mean. I'll be heading 1000+ miles away soon. When we come back fsf will be over. Guess it will be off to F&W then. Hopefully, they will have the Chase Lounge opened again. Then it's Holidays Around the world. And a date for SWW announced. Then F&W. So lots of other things to keep busy with before SWW. Just those other fireworks don't exactly compare though Hallowishes comes in right after SWW and FSF fireworks in my book.

Where are the best places to watch them if you want to then go to the next F! showing? I assume you have to do the second F! to see the fireworks.

looks great!

But, the post was wrong in one regard, they will accept reservations for the Olaf package, I made one for my son.
That's good to know, thanks for sharing! Everything I've read said they were walk up only!

can anyone give me advice on how the Premium package works with the 9:30am sing a long show? I have a FP+ for that showing...is it better to do the package seating or FP+ seating? Can I get the credentials at rope drop or have to wait until 9:30? Thanks!

Everything I've read said they were walk up only!

I know, in fact when I was booking for my daughter, I mentioned we would like do the walk-up for my son...and she just booked it. I think it will also be available walk-up? Or maybe she made a mistake :) Im sure if wont matter, since they also said we can change the package at the window no problem... he may be cute as a little elsa though :)

ugh I thought Sept 7th was the last day of this??? its our last day as well and I have been planning all around seeing the frozen fireworks that night and now its showing the 6th as the last night

Nevermind...seems to be back on for that day. oh glitchy disney

Last edited:
Does anyone know the hours of the Ice Palace Boutique? Does it open when the park does or does it open early like BBB? Still thinking about possibly doing this in a few weeks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter