New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

They haven't canceled the parade have they? I don't see it in the HS schedule for the week of my trip(Sept 2-8), I could have sworn I saw it there before.

Also, is FP needed for the sing a long or is it like other shows, where I can just show up 30mins before showtime?

Not that I've heard.

Not really. We've used standby more than fp. Either way, unless you have the package, you end up in the same holding area. FP+ for the singalong works exactly how FP+ did for AIE and the Holiday Comedy Warehouse show.

I just booked the Ice Palace Boutique for both of my girls. One is booked under the Ice Palace Boutique package and the other under the frozen Summer Fun Boutique. I canceled our desert party since we did it last year. It is a bit pricey IMO but my girls are 9 and 7 so my days are numbered. Basically I'm paying 100.00 for deserts for the 4 of us. LOL

I just booked the Ice Palace Boutique for both of my girls. One is booked under the Ice Palace Boutique package and the other under the frozen Summer Fun Boutique. I canceled our desert party since we did it last year. It is a bit pricey IMO but my girls are 9 and 7 so my days are numbered. Basically I'm paying 100.00 for deserts for the 4 of us. LOL
I hope your girls enjoy the Boutique! I wish my DD was young again so I could take her. She turns 14 in a few months, so no Ice Palace for us! Maybe when my niece gets a little older, she'll want to go! We booked the Premium Package for our trip next month! We are so excited! Love, love, love Frozen! :)

I hope your girls enjoy the Boutique! I wish my DD was young again so I could take her. She turns 14 in a few months, so no Ice Palace for us! Maybe when my niece gets a little older, she'll want to go! We booked the Premium Package for our trip next month! We are so excited! Love, love, love Frozen! :)
We really enjoyed it last year. Even my dh did!!! Poor guy has to live in a house full of women and endure all kinds of Frozen stuff.

I apologize, as I'm sure this has been answered before, but the website keeps crashing on me as I try to move between pages on this thread.......

Best place to watch the fireworks without the package? Will have 2 children with us, so can't stake out a spot too far in advance. If we watch from the Echo Lake area, we won't be able to hear the music, is that correct? And will we be missing out if we can't hear the music?

Thanks in advance - just booked a last minute trip over Labor Day weekend and excited to be able to catch the end of FSF!!

They need a Kristoff package too!

I just booked the ice palace boutique for our family. The CM who answered the phone said they haven't had a lot of calls yet for it. I booked two appointments for first thing in the morning, it opens at 9am. She told me that the boutique and the café are at two separated locations. There is a little boys package, the Olaf package, for $19.99. The Disney blog site said there is no reservations for this, but the CM made a reservation for me so I guess that is incorrect. I booked the package with the café included, and the CM said that when we got to our reservation we can change if wanted... I kind of wanted to peak at the offerings before committing to spend nearly $100 on junk food, but it wasn't clear that I would be able to do this.

I'm assuming we get into the park a few minutes early like if we had a 9am ADR? I guess I will see. The CM told me the cancelation policy was one day, and if we no showed we would be charged $10 per reservations (so $20). I forgot to ask about the reserved seating for the sing-a-long, so I will keep my FP for now. Last visit to DHS we missed the sing-a-long because my kids fell asleep during our window and I couldn't change it to another time... so a back up is a good idea!

Just wanted to share the info if anyone was wondering.

I just booked the ice palace boutique for our family. The CM who answered the phone said they haven't had a lot of calls yet for it. I booked two appointments for first thing in the morning, it opens at 9am. She told me that the boutique and the café are at two separated locations. There is a little boys package, the Olaf package, for $19.99. The Disney blog site said there is no reservations for this, but the CM made a reservation for me so I guess that is incorrect. I booked the package with the café included, and the CM said that when we got to our reservation we can change if wanted... I kind of wanted to peak at the offerings before committing to spend nearly $100 on junk food, but it wasn't clear that I would be able to do this.

I'm assuming we get into the park a few minutes early like if we had a 9am ADR? I guess I will see. The CM told me the cancelation policy was one day, and if we no showed we would be charged $10 per reservations (so $20). I forgot to ask about the reserved seating for the sing-a-long, so I will keep my FP for now. Last visit to DHS we missed the sing-a-long because my kids fell asleep during our window and I couldn't change it to another time... so a back up is a good idea!

Just wanted to share the info if anyone was wondering.
I was told it was 2 days. Typical Disney mis-information. I've worked phone support before. It's really not hard at all to put the facts for a given topic in a list that everyone reads from so everyone gives the same info.

We saw the Frozen Fireworks from in back of the Lake area, it seemed like a good area, with some seats, even.

Are the fireworks always at 9:30?

We saw the Frozen Fireworks from in back of the Lake area, it seemed like a good area, with some seats, even.

We were there two nights ago. Left Fantasmic, and went to watch the fireworks right in the little courtyard by Starbucks. We could see the show on the screen and had a very decent view of the fireworks without having to fight for a spot at all. The little show started right at 9:45, even if the Times Guide still lists them at 9:30...

In all fairness, there is no way you could start fireworks five minutes after Fantasmic ends without creating a stampede...not sure why they don't just change the Times Guide...

We were there two nights ago. Left Fantasmic, and went to watch the fireworks right in the little courtyard by Starbucks. We could see the show on the screen and had a very decent view of the fireworks without having to fight for a spot at all. The little show started right at 9:45, even if the Times Guide still lists them at 9:30...

In all fairness, there is no way you could start fireworks five minutes after Fantasmic ends without creating a stampede...not sure why they don't just change the Times Guide...

Ok. Good to know.

The official time is 9:30, but I have never seen them start then in the 4 or 5 times I have watched them. 9:45 seems to be the actual starting time.

The show does seem to start around 9:30 or around thereafter. The fireworks definitely start at 9:45, technical or weather delays not withstanding. My ladies and I will be having our own Frozen (margaritas) Balcony party and watching them tonight. :D

Are they offering water, sodas, and Mickey bars at the Premium Package dessert party as well as during the morning parade?

I was also told one day. We are kind of up in the air. I didn't tell the girls til last night about the boutique and my youngest don't want to do it. She don't like makeup. My oldest said she wanted to but if her sister didn't want to she would rather do the Frozen Premiere package again.

So I booked the frozen premiere package back and going to call and cancel the boutique. We did PL and younger dd loved that but that was 3 years ago and she is a bit of a tomboy. She did ask about the olaf package. So I think before I cancel I'm going to see if there are any reviews on that before I make any changes! The premiere package is about 35.00 cheaper than the make overs but either way I don't care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter