New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

The 24 hours, Olaf t-shirt arrived today!

20150508_124354.jpg

I pray every night for a world without Frozen but wake up to the cold, harsh reality that it just ain't going away.

Some new news about the 24-hour Event!! This might thrill your Disney Channel fans, my 11-year old is pretty excited.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...radio-disney-to-kick-off-coolest-summer-ever/

• Disney Channel’s Club Chill: Be sure to check out this super-cool party zone in Tomorrowland from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m., where you can see a DJ spinning the latest tunes, previews of upcoming films and music videos, and more. Keep your eyes peeled because you never know if some of guests’ favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars might just stop by.
  • Grand Marshals for the 3 p.m. “Disney Festival Of Fantasy Parade“: Watch as some of your favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars kick off the 3 p.m. “Disney Festival Of Fantasy Parade.”
  • (Scheduled to Appear*)
  • Karan Brar (“Jessie“)
  • Dove Cameron (“Liv and Maddie” & “Descendants“)
  • Sofia Carson (“Descendants”)
  • Garrett Clayton (“Teen Beach 2“)
  • Skai Jackson (“Jessie”)
  • Peyton List (“Jessie”)
  • Ross Lynch (“Austin and Ally” and “Teen Beach 2″)
  • Laura Marano – (“Austin and Ally”)
  • Maia Mitchell (“Teen Beach 2″ and ABC Family’s “The Fosters“)
  • Bradley Perry – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med“)
  • Grace Phipps (“Teen Beach 2″)
  • Jake Short – (Disney XD’s “Mighty Med”)
  • Calum Worthy – (“Austin and Ally”)

Does anyone know what time the morning parade will be? Also, where will the best place to view it be, and what time will we need to be there to secure a spot? Also, where can I find ut information on the Premium package?

Does anyone know what time the morning parade will be? Also, where will the best place to view it be, and what time will we need to be there to secure a spot? Also, where can I find ut information on the Premium package?

10:30. Best viewing will depend on where exactly the parade is going to stop. We know Hollywood Blvd and Hyperion theater are the 2 stops. Once we know exactly where those would be the best spots.

I think I have a link for the premium package information in the first post.

Oh, and how long does the Royal Welcome/Processional take?

Last year it took about 5 minutes to pass by, then there was a stop at the stage, then it proceeded out the gate by Star Tours and the Backlot Express. Not sure how it will work with 2 stops.

Question: Park hours for my August trip (Aug 20-30) went from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM. My understanding is that, before the change in hours, I should expect to see Frozen Fireworks around 7:30, and Fantasmic at its usual 8:30 time. Will this change now? It looks like the Fantasmic time is holding fast at 8:30, but will the Fireworks time now change to after Fantasmic? If so, do we know what time exactly?

Question: Park hours for my August trip (Aug 20-30) went from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM. My understanding is that, before the change in hours, I should expect to see Frozen Fireworks around 7:30, and Fantasmic at its usual 8:30 time. Will this change now? It looks like the Fantasmic time is holding fast at 8:30, but will the Fireworks time now change to after Fantasmic? If so, do we know what time exactly?

F! is still listed as 8:30, but I bet that will change. We don't have an exact time for fireworks. Rule of thumb for last year was 15 minutes prior to park closing.

I was cleaning things today and I found our lanyard and pass from last year's FSF Premium Package! I wonder if they'll have the "wondering Olaf" cards again this year? I wonder if we'll get lanyards again? Super excited for these to start in a few weeks!

I was cleaning things today and I found our lanyard and pass from last year's FSF Premium Package! I wonder if they'll have the "wondering Olaf" cards again this year? I wonder if we'll get lanyards again? Super excited for these to start in a few weeks!

I doubt they'll have the Olaf cards. He won't be wandering. He'll be in the parade and on stage.

I think the packages will have lanyards. The sww ones do.

Anyone know if there is a set daily schedule out there yet for the FSF events?

I doubt they'll have the Olaf cards. He won't be wandering. He'll be in the parade and on stage.

I think the packages will have lanyards. The sww ones do.

We kept our Olaf's from last year - maybe we'll bring one so that we can take pictures 1 year later with it! :-) I'm excited to see him actually on stage and in the parade!!!

Anyone know if there is a set daily schedule out there yet for the FSF events?

The schedule came out weekly on a Sunday. The parade time was consistent, but fireworks times changed based on park hours.

We kept our Olaf's from last year - maybe we'll bring one so that we can take pictures 1 year later with it! :-) I'm excited to see him actually on stage and in the parade!!!

We have ours too! Me too!! Saw the Christmas parade though. He's so cute!!

F! is still listed as 8:30, but I bet that will change. We don't have an exact time for fireworks. Rule of thumb for last year was 15 minutes prior to park closing.
Was F! typically before or after the fireworks last year? We were there in Sept when they were only doing the fireworks on weekends, so we missed them. I'm thinking we'll skip F! this year and just do the fireworks, unless it might be possible to see both in the same night.

Was F! typically before or after the fireworks last year? We were there in Sept when they were only doing the fireworks on weekends, so we missed them. I'm thinking we'll skip F! this year and just do the fireworks, unless it might be possible to see both in the same night.

Often it was sandwiched between 2 F! The fireworks are incredible. The SWW are my favorite then Frozen and Hallowishes come in tie for 2nd with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter