New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Just thought of something else. When the parade stopped at the stage, part of the procession stopped right at the soon to be named Hyperion Theater (aka AIE). Saw some great pictures that people got of Kristoff and others while it stopped there.

Thanks so much for both replies. Grest information!

I have an apology to make. I said that Shawn Slater didn't answer my question on DPB, but he did! From his answer it does look like there are 2 parades AND it will make two stops along the route.

"Shawn Slater on March 18th, 2015 at 8:50 pm
Michelle – To answer your questions: You’re correct that there is no snow play with this year’s event. For “Frozen” Royal Welcome, each time the procession happens during the day, it will make two show stops… one on Hollywood Blvd. and one along the route by Echo Lake and the Hyperion Theater."

He answered back EACH TIME. So yes, there are two AND two stops. But we don't have a time for the 2nd procession. But we do have stopping points answered! Hollywood BLVD and the Hyperion Theater.

Reactions: CJK
That's exciting - I can't wait to get timing details about the second parade - I think on one of our non-premium package days we will have to check it out by the Hyperion theater for a different perspective!

That's exciting - I can't wait to get timing details about the second parade - I think on one of our non-premium package days we will have to check it out by the Hyperion theater for a different perspective!

The steps of the theater has always been a favorite spot of @kennythepirate , we have never viewed from there. We stick to opening gate or ending gate areas.

Happy Star Wars Days my Frozen friends. Instead of an announcement about Star Wars, Disney Parks Blog began today with an announcement about Frozen Summer Fun. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-to-stay-frozen-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Olaf will have his own stage show, Olaf’s Summer Cool Down. This will take place at the event stage.

Olaf will have his own float. A new float will be added. It's inspired by Elsa's ice palace.

Confirmation that the parade will run twice a day. But we still don't know the time of the 2nd parade.

What is the Frozen Premium Package? How does it work? Where do you buy it?

Information is in the first post of this thread.

Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package Announced 4/15/2015 for June 17 to September 7th!
"Each Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package includes:
  • See Anna and Elsa in the reserved viewing for Frozen Royal Welcome, complete with regal refreshments—water, a selection of soft drinks, and ice cream
  • Reserved seating for your choice of (1) show time of For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
  • Frozen Fireworks viewing with dessert party, a dazzling nighttime display of fireworks paired with Frozen-themed desserts as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Cost is $69 for adults, $39 for children age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity are included). Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-939-3463. Package availability is limited; so don’t let this opportunity go!" http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ge-at-walt-disney-world-resort-now-available/

Information is in the first post of this thread.

Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package Announced 4/15/2015 for June 17 to September 7th!
"Each Frozen Summer Fun Premium Package includes:
  • See Anna and Elsa in the reserved viewing for Frozen Royal Welcome, complete with regal refreshments—water, a selection of soft drinks, and ice cream
  • Reserved seating for your choice of (1) show time of For the First Time In Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
  • Frozen Fireworks viewing with dessert party, a dazzling nighttime display of fireworks paired with Frozen-themed desserts as well as specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
Cost is $69 for adults, $39 for children age 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity are included). Reservations can be made online or by calling 407-939-3463. Package availability is limited; so don’t let this opportunity go!" http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ge-at-walt-disney-world-resort-now-available/

Oh bummer, I was wondering if it would include the Olaf show too

Happy Star Wars Days my Frozen friends. Instead of an announcement about Star Wars, Disney Parks Blog began today with an announcement about Frozen Summer Fun. http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...-to-stay-frozen-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Olaf will have his own stage show, Olaf’s Summer Cool Down. This will take place at the event stage.

Olaf will have his own float. A new float will be added. It's inspired by Elsa's ice palace.

Confirmation that the parade will run twice a day. But we still don't know the time of the 2nd parade.
Thanks for the update!! Sounds like fun! I'm still hoping for more details about the 24hr party. :)

Anyone know if we should get our Olaf 24 hour shirts we ordered thru the Disney store delivered before we leave for our trips so we can wear them on the 24 hour day?

The steps of the theater has always been a favorite spot of @kennythepirate , we have never viewed from there. We stick to opening gate or ending gate areas.

We were there the last day of the Frozen Summer Fun in September last year and got a front row spot on the steps 30 min before the parade. One of the first ones to sit there. About 10 min later the steps were pretty full. Great spot and since people couldn't stand across, the kids got all the attention from the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter