New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

Wow. Very exciting news. I bought the tickets for the Premium package ... just trying to iron out the details. I have carefully read this thread but still have a couple of questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

2. I know it is not an exact science, I know there are no guarantees; however, can someone share some tips and tricks about what will increase my chances of having my DD, age 7, be selected to participate in the parade? She will be in the Elsa costume and she will be in the preferred viewing area? Just looking for any legal tips/tricks to help.

Thanks so much.

Last year DD8 was chosen to walk in the parade. We arrived at the gates one hour prior to EMH park opening, so we were pretty close to the turnstiles. DD was dressed in her Elsa costume. Upon entering a CM walked up to DD and told her she looked like a princess and if she would like to be in the parade. I did not tell DD that there was even a possibility of this happening. We just told her that HS had some Frozen things happening that day & I thought it was a good idea for her to wear her costume.

There were about 20 kids - both girls and boys - in the parade that day. Not all of the girls were dressed like Elsa or Anna. Some had regular summer t-shirts others were in full costume. My suggestion is to arrive early, have her dressed in her costume, BUT do not let her know that there is even a possibility that this may happen because if she is not picked it might ruin her day. Let it be a possible magical moment.pixiedust:

Enjoy your trip!!

Wow. Very exciting news. I bought the tickets for the Premium package ... just trying to iron out the details. I have carefully read this thread but still have a couple of questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

1. Does everyone in my family need to go to Min and Bill's Dockside Diner or can just one adult from the party pick up the "tickets" or wristbands? What do I need to show proof of who I am?

2. I know it is not an exact science, I know there are no guarantees; however, can someone share some tips and tricks about what will increase my chances of having my DD, age 7, be selected to participate in the parade? She will be in the Elsa costume and she will be in the preferred viewing area? Just looking for any legal tips/tricks to help.

3. Where is the preferred viewing area for the Parade?

4. Where is the preferred viewing area for the Dessert Party and Fireworks Show? Is it the same place or are they in different places? i.e. Is it set up like MK's Tommorwland Terrance for Wishes! where you get a private section to eat/drink and then you stay there for the fireworks; or do you have to move somewhere else for the preferred viewing area of the fireworks after the dessert party?

5. I believe the most recent news is there is a 10:30AM parade but no confirmed specific time for a second parade at this time. Is that correct?

Thanks so much.
1. Last year, yes. Nor sure about this year since cm are telling sww is not necessary for that package.

2. Last year, most were selected near the park entrance. The meeting place for those selected was the courtyard beside first aid. They were taken back stage with one parent about 30 minutes prior to parade start.

3. In front of Min and Bill's on Hollywood Blvd.

4. Same place, but moved to Disney Jr. If it was storming. No seats. Standing only at little round tables.

5. I asked on DPB and didn't see a response yet.

1. Last year, yes. Nor sure about this year since cm are telling sww is not necessary for that package.

2. Last year, most were selected near the park entrance. The meeting place for those selected was the courtyard beside first aid. They were taken back stage with one parent about 30 minutes prior to parade start.

3. In front of Min and Bill's on Hollywood Blvd.

4. Same place, but moved to Disney Jr. If it was storming. No seats. Standing only at little round tables.

5. I asked on DPB and didn't see a response yet.

Thank you for this! Lovethattink, are you going to do the Premium Package this year? I loved your reports last year. We signed up but I am debatable.....hmmmmmmm.

Thank you for this! Lovethattink, are you going to do the Premium Package this year? I loved your reports last year. We signed up but I am debatable.....hmmmmmmm.

Probably not. We have so much on our plate. Doing Galactic Gathering before SWW, Hoping to get into the Rebel Hanger Lounge for SWW, staying all 5 weekends of SWW, and we are doing A Star Wars Day at Sea 7 night cruise in 2016.

But we'll be at FSF as day guests often!

lovethattink,

What do you think about the Premium package seating for the show and fireworks? I've seen some Youtube videos and the show view is great but the scenario structure and roof seems to block the fireworks.

We only have one day to do the FSF.

Thanks for your help!

lovethattink,

What do you think about the Premium package seating for the show and fireworks? I've seen some Youtube videos and the show view is great but the scenario structure and roof seems to block the fireworks.

Thanks for your help!

Since the show will be moved to another theater, I don't know where they will seat package guests. The first 2 rows and last 2 are for disabled guests.

I have never had a bad seat in that theater. Saw AIE many times and most recently in December saw the Holiday Comedy Warehouse show. Sitting up front gives a kink in the neck as the stage is raised. Sitting in the back makes it hard to make out faces.

I know there are going to be some very cool new effects, just don't know the details.

lovethattink,

Thanks for your help!

Forgot the answer the firework question. My suggestion is to pay close attention to reports back from SWW, since those fireworks will be the first since the hat removal.

I pre-ordered a 24-hour t-shirt for my son. I skipped buying one for dh and I. There was free shipping and saved 20% off using a code that was listed on the order page! That made it $25.64 with tax.

I have no idea how we are going to do both the party and SWW, but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I know I want to see SWW fireworks that night because it was not nearly as crowded as all the other nights.

lovethattink,

Thanks for your help!
Hat is gone, so the premium package viewing area *should* have a better view than last year.

Would anyone be willing to share the link for Magic Kingdom Up All Night Annual Passholder T-****s? We are passholders & received no such e-mail. We have logged onto the Disney Store with no luck. Not sure if the Magic Kingdom shirts are sold out. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hat is gone, so the premium package viewing area *should* have a better view than last year.

@yulilin3 went to DHS yesterday asking lots of questions for SWW. One of the answers she got was that the walls from the hat construction are staying put through SWW and the stage going in front of it. So the view may be very similar to last year because there wasn't much difference in height between the top of the stage and the hat. We'll know better on May 15 when the 1st SWW fireworks happen.

Disney blog said they would be announcing special events and entertainment for the 24 hour soon event. Any word on what's up?

Disney blog said they would be announcing special events and entertainment for the 24 hour soon event. Any word on what's up?

That's what it said, and I've been checking at least once a day on DPG and on Disney's Website. Still no official word...yet.

I saw today they have added early morning fast passes for 5/22. I got one for SDMT! Waiting to see if A & E appears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter