New "Official" Frozen: 2015 Frozen Summer Fun June 17 to Sept 7!

From what Shawn Slater wrote on the Disney Parks Blog back in March, it looks like the parade will stop twice. Last year, it only took 5 minutes to pass by, then there was a small welcome show with singing at the stage, then it continued on to the exit gate between Star Tours and the Backlot Express.
maybe i will send Hubby in to get in line (if there is one) for Animation Academy while the girls and I watch the show. Goodness knows he could definitely let go of an opportunity to see something frozen related!

maybe i will send Hubby in to get in line (if there is one) for Animation Academy while the girls and I watch the show. Goodness knows he could definitely let go of an opportunity to see something frozen related!

Does he like Disney's Christmas parade? Several elements of it in the Frozen procession. And Olaf will be new this year!

Does he like Disney's Christmas parade? Several elements of it in the Frozen procession. And Olaf will be new this year![/QUOTE
we live in Seattle so Disney trips at few so he has never seen the Christmas parade. I think he would watch the parade part but then head to AA if there is a little singing show like last year.

I edited my post. I wrote 1st fireworks, but meant first F!

I read somewhere fireworks were at 945 but now I'm seeing that it's usually 15 minutes before park close so I think we will be okay doing the fireworks and then going to Fantasmic! for the 10 pm showing.

Some folks with Disneyland Annual Passes have received a notice from the DisneyStore.com announcing that the 24-hour event shirt for Disneyland is available for purchase now through April 19th. The fine print also mentions an Olaf shirt for 24-hour event at MK. If you type "Olaf" into the search function, you can see the description, but there is no shirt to view. Has anyone with a WDW AP gotten any notifications about the 24-hour event shirt for MK being available for pre-sale via the DisneyStore.com yet? I only get hit-or-miss emails from WDW, so just wondering if this was one of the "miss" emails.

I saw that too! The DL one is so cute! I saw that fine print and looked for the shirt but didn't find anything. It's only available from 15th - 19th, so wondering when olaf will show up! Now, can anyone buy it but if you have an AP you can get a discount, is that right? Or you have to have an AP to be able to buy at all? I really wanna see the olaf shirt so I can buy!!! Gotta keep an eye out so please share if anyone sees it pop up!

I bought ours! So excited. It says "Annual Passholder Premiere: Available from Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to Sunday, April 19, 2015" so maybe we get advance. My DS (who has just arrived at WDW, am jealous) sent me the link, it's on an AP email. "Only Passholders can prepurchase - Get this cool t-shirt in time for the big 24-hour Magic Kingdom® event!" I read it as only AP will be allowed to pre-purchase and only those dates so they can get them out to you. HEY, an AP perk, yeah!

OH and it's one of those that the sun makes it change.

965A2DD8-9E0D-4D31-AF34-CE10D8A4F367.jpg

Last edited:
Just bought one today - if you're an AP holder, you need to look at the bottom of the email to find it, or you'll miss it.

Thank you! I just got the Disney Destinations email for WDW AP holders and it has the link at the bottom. It's funny, because the DL email came from "Disney Theme Park Merchandise" with the subject line "Special Passholder Preview! Limited-time offer" so it was pretty easy to spot. The WDW email was much more subtle.

I posted a poll to see who is going straight from the MK to DHS after the 24hr event to participate in Star Wars Weekend.

Link to the poll.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/24...for-star-wars-weekends.3400874/#post-53461891

We are watching dhs fireworks and playing it by ear for the 24 thing.

I bought ours! So excited. It says "Annual Passholder Premiere: Available from Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to Sunday, April 19, 2015" so maybe we get advance. My DS (who has just arrived at WDW, am jealous) sent me the link, it's on an AP email. "Only Passholders can prepurchase - Get this cool t-shirt in time for the big 24-hour Magic Kingdom® event!" I read it as only AP will be allowed to pre-purchase and only those dates so they can get them out to you. HEY, an AP perk, yeah!

Great thanks. Missed that in the email.

Just bought one today - if you're an AP holder, you need to look at the bottom of the email to find it, or you'll miss it.

Thanks. I totally missed it

Oh they are so cute! And so disappointing as we won't have our AP til we upgrade when we are there! Ugh! So when will non-AP holders be able to buy?

If you had a DL AP could you buy the olaf shirt?

Assuming these shirts follow the pattern of other pre-sales, these should be the same design as the shirts that are on-sale on the day of the event.

Oh they are so cute! And so disappointing as we won't have our AP til we upgrade when we are there! Ugh! So when will non-AP holders be able to buy?

If you had a DL AP could you buy the olaf shirt?

My guess from the wording is that only AP can pre-purchase and others will have to buy there. We wanted to pre-purchase so we got them and in the right sizes. We went to the Monster one and they sold out so fast so only got a S for DS and DD, which would have been fine but then they shrunk to kiddie sizes - too bad cause they were super cute. And I'm thinking of altering at least mine.

I clicked on my email link and my only option was Olaf so I am guessing depending on which AP you have that is the link you get.

I think it's more a case of only the AP holders got the emails (two very different emails by the way) with the link. However, I've seen the links re-posted elsewhere and I don't know if there are any limitations when you actually go to purchase the item. About the only thing you can do is try to purchase it and then see if they ask for your AP information and what happens at that point.

The shirts are different for each park.
Disneyland gets a Dopey shirt.
Disney World gets an Olaf shirt.

I had a link to the Olaf Shirt as I am an annual pass holder to WDW. It didn't ask for my annual pass but I am guessing cause I went thru the link from the email and I also had to log in which I am guessing has my annual pass info on file.

I had a link to the Olaf Shirt as I am an annual pass holder to WDW. It didn't ask for my annual pass but I am guessing cause I went thru the link from the email and I also had to log in which I am guessing has my annual pass info on file.

Agree.
My email was clearly for WDW as it talked about Flower & Garden, SWW, Poly Village, WDW Hotel Discounts, Discount of Wild Africa Trek and the Olaf shirt.
When I went to check out it made me log in same as I would for MDE which would prove I had an AP.
It had to have a check system because I got the link from DS on a text message and was able to open it without my email.

My guess from the wording is that only AP can pre-purchase and others will have to buy there. We wanted to pre-purchase so we got them and in the right sizes. We went to the Monster one and they sold out so fast so only got a S for DS and DD, which would have been fine but then they shrunk to kiddie sizes - too bad cause they were super cute. And I'm thinking of altering at least mine.

I clicked on my email link and my only option was Olaf so I am guessing depending on which AP you have that is the link you get.
Actually, I saw it when looking at the Disneyland board, and someone posted a link to the DL Dopey shirt(so cute!!). It didn't look like I couldn't buy it but I didn't try. I did read the little thing about AP holders getting 20% off and that the Olaf 24 hours party shirt was also available, but I kept searching and couldn't find the Olaf shirt. I can't find the DL Dopey shirt looking on a different computer today either.

Hmmm, it would be great if someone with the Olaf AP link could post it here maybe and we try it? :rolleyes1

Wow. Very exciting news. I bought the tickets for the Premium package ... just trying to iron out the details. I have carefully read this thread but still have a couple of questions that I am hoping someone can answer:

1. Does everyone in my family need to go to Min and Bill's Dockside Diner or can just one adult from the party pick up the "tickets" or wristbands? What do I need to show proof of who I am?

2. I know it is not an exact science, I know there are no guarantees; however, can someone share some tips and tricks about what will increase my chances of having my DD, age 7, be selected to participate in the parade? She will be in the Elsa costume and she will be in the preferred viewing area? Just looking for any legal tips/tricks to help.

3. Where is the preferred viewing area for the Parade?

4. Where is the preferred viewing area for the Dessert Party and Fireworks Show? Is it the same place or are they in different places? i.e. Is it set up like MK's Tommorwland Terrance for Wishes! where you get a private section to eat/drink and then you stay there for the fireworks; or do you have to move somewhere else for the preferred viewing area of the fireworks after the dessert party?

5. I believe the most recent news is there is a 10:30AM parade but no confirmed specific time for a second parade at this time. Is that correct?

Thanks so much.

Actually, I saw it when looking at the Disneyland board, and someone posted a link to the DL Dopey shirt(so cute!!). It didn't look like I couldn't buy it but I didn't try. I did read the little thing about AP holders getting 20% off and that the Olaf 24 hours party shirt was also available, but I kept searching and couldn't find the Olaf shirt. I can't find the DL Dopey shirt looking on a different computer today either.

Hmmm, it would be great if someone with the Olaf AP link could post it here maybe and we try it? :rolleyes1
I'm not a DL AP holder, but I just ordered the Dopey shirt with the link that was posted on the DL board here and used the discount code for 20% off, so you'd probably be able to order the Olaf shirt with the link.

Ooh, that's great! I really would appreciate that link then if anyone would be kind enough to share the link? Pretty please? With Mickey
Sprinkles on top?!

So I figured I would try and see if it would let me buy a DL shirt. My DS loves 7DMT (any dwarf) and bright green and he won't care it's for DL. It let me buy it. I still had to log in so it could see I only had a WDW AP. Got discount and free shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter