***NEW MyMagic & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

I have been making my FP+ selections, and when I get to November 15th, I am unable to access the button to make selections for that day. Does that mean all the passes have been selected or will it open back up later? Anyone know?:crazy2:

I can schedule for 11/15 with no problems.

I have been making my FP+ selections, and when I get to November 15th, I am unable to access the button to make selections for that day. Does that mean all the passes have been selected or will it open back up later? Anyone know?:crazy2:

Is you trip longer than 14 days? I found that to be a problem for our 16 day trip. 14 days was the maximum amount of FP+ days allowed.

Is you trip longer than 14 days? I found that to be a problem for our 16 day trip. 14 days was the maximum amount of FP+ days allowed.

When I selected make fast pass+ selections directly from MDE, November 15th is greyed out. But when I made a selection for November 14th and saved it, it asked it I wanted to make selections for another day and for some reason, it let me go the the 15th and make my selections. Weird why is works through one route but not the other. Thanks!

Yeah you can take the grey off to make it smaller but once it's off there's no going back. You can't put it back ON if it's too small. That's why I would use your best judgement when deciding to do that. I think being able to remove the grey is meant for kids wrists for the most part. But it could also work for people with kid-size wrists. :)

I need to make a couple of the bands smaller for the kids. I looked at the instructions on the box and tried to gently "peel" the grey off but it didn't come off with gentle tugging. Do I need to be more forceful? I was afraid to wreck them.

Mine came! Woohoo! Just as I was backing out of the driveway on the way to Publix, UPS guy pulled up :)

Now I'm walking around the grocery store with a wristband on like a total dork :D

So, we just customized our MB last night and it says we can customize them until 10/31. We'll be 60 days on 9/30, so we can do our FP+ then. Someone that is a CM (I know, take it with a grain of salt) said they thought we would have a KTTW card for our trip.

At any rate, DW has a friend down in WDW now, and she says that she can schedule additional FP+ in the park for a ride/attraction as long as it is not in the same hour as an existing FP+.

Someone else told me that this is a bug in the system. Is this supposed to be the way it works? In the FP+ FAQ on the WDW site, it says you can schedule FP+ when you get to the park if you didn't schedule them before hand. Does this include people that did schedule ahead of time? It doesn't seem to say you can't...

Really want to make sure we can ride everything we want as many times as we want while we're there.

Thanks for the link! It's a good "real life" look at what to expect.

I am going to have to separate the inner and outer layers of the band as well. Looks like she had to really tug, but it came off. I hope I don't break something though!

I agree, although they look pretty durable. My DW and all 3 kids are going to need to have theirs removed, so I wanted to know what I was up against. The video was pretty funny, it looked like she was just going to try and peel it off and the band was like "nope".

This might have been answered somewhere, but I am still a bit confused...
We're going towards the end of November and can make FastPass+ selections... I was prompted to customize Magic Bands, but they are not linked yet. Does this mean we will have MBs or can the FastPass+ just be linked to our resort cards?

This might have been answered somewhere, but I am still a bit confused...
We're going towards the end of November and can make FastPass+ selections... I was prompted to customize Magic Bands, but they are not linked yet. Does this mean we will have MBs or can the FastPass+ just be linked to our resort cards?

Once the MagicBands are processed and shipped, they will appear under 'MagicBands and Cards'. Until then, you will just see them on the order page.

We are at 77 Days, Arrive at AKL-K on 12/12 and am really hoping that I will get the option to customize and do FP+...

Subscribing to this thread so I can keep up with MM+ and hoping i learn more and get some good news....

Any Mid Decembers waiting and hoping with me?

None of my family live in FL anymore so we won't have anyone else to pass the tickets to. Plus I dunno if you can de-link a ticket (even an unused one) from someone's band

I'm suspecting that they don't 'officially' link an never-used ticket until you enter the park with it on your band.
I entered 2nd tickets (already partially used) each for DH and DGrD so they would have enough days available to make FP+. Under their names on MDEx both tickets now show up for each of them.
I entered my AP which only has one day left on it - the day I arrive- and I was only able to make 1 day of FP+s.
I entered a 2nd never used 10 day ticket under my name and it shows up under my Reservations as not yet used. When I click into the tickets area where they come up as little green card icons with their #s under them, that one does not appear - but it let me make FP+s for all my days once I put it in.
So I think what they do with an unused ticket that is not part of a package (mine are all nonexpiring) is put it under who you direct it to, but it is not yet fully linked to me. Make sense to anyone else? Anyone else have this happen?

I'm suspecting that they don't 'officially' link an never-used ticket until you enter the park with it on your band.
I entered 2nd tickets (already partially used) each for DH and DGrD so they would have enough days available to make FP+. Under their names on MDEx both tickets now show up for each of them.
I entered my AP which only has one day left on it - the day I arrive- and I was only able to make 1 day of FP+s.
I entered a 2nd never used 10 day ticket under my name and it shows up under my Reservations as not yet used. When I click into the tickets area where they come up as little green card icons with their #s under them, that one does not appear - but it let me make FP+s for all my days once I put it in.
So I think what they do with an unused ticket that is not part of a package (mine are all nonexpiring) is put it under who you direct it to, but it is not yet fully linked to me. Make sense to anyone else? Anyone else have this happen?

I think once you "assign" the ticket to a person in MDC, it is essentially theirs as it is part of their profile. But if they remain unused, I expect that Guest Relations would be able to "unlink" the ticket when needed. Probably hasn't come up yet though.

I think once you "assign" the ticket to a person in MDC, it is essentially theirs as it is part of their profile. But if they remain unused, I expect that Guest Relations would be able to "unlink" the ticket when needed. Probably hasn't come up yet though.

I checked again and actually there is a blue link under my name for that ticket that says "reassign ticket". All the other tickets I have registered to everyone are already partially used tickets and they all say "not transferrable" under each name.
So it looks like the ability to reassign an unused ticket is already built into the system.:thumbsup2
I can only assume that if I reassigned the ticket to someone else the FP+s that were made with it would disappear from my profile and schedule;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter