*NEW Maclaren Triumph Stroller Swap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated the list to include PHOTOLOVER as a backup for 8-29-9/4.

I also updated to include MeeskaMooshka 11/2-9.

Can both of you please PM your trip information (full name, resort, reservation number, cell phone, e-mail) to both me and NM059? (She has graciously offered to help me keep this swap moving.)

I am thinking it would be best to start a new thread for the swap since our updated list is now buried many pages back into the thread. I've asked the mods if we can shut down this thread and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

I will PM you my info. now.

OK kids, here is an update to the list. I went through the posts, and tried to update whatever I could.

I've asked jms531 to update the first post to point people to the updated list in this post.

SINCE IT LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ON OUR OWN NOW, IF YOU ARE STILL UPCOMING ON THE SWAP, PLEASE POST TO CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION INCLUDING DATES AND RESORT.

JULY
July 4- 11- CHRISR938- ASMu
July 11-18- FLIPFLOPMOM POP
July 21- August 6- GOOSEDWN- BCV

AUGUST
August 8-15- DUGGAN6 ASMu
August 16- 23- HJENTINA POR
August 25- 29 PHOTOLOVER POP
August 29 - September 4- TRIPLEJBOYS (backup PHOTOLOVER)

SEPTEMBER
September 4-13- MOM2JACOB
September 13- 19- OPEN OPEN OPEN OPEN
September 19-27- APENNEL POP
September 27-October 4- NM0859 OKW

OCTOBER
October 7-12 ERDDIG
October 16-25- ELLIEBELLESMOM POP
October 26- 30- LULU2 AKV

NOVEMBER
November 2-9 MeeskaMooshka
November 21- 28 EYOR44
November 29- December 6- STAC1023 CBR

DECEMBER
December 6- 12 JEN_IN_NH AKV (backup VBAndrea)

If someone would like to take on coordinating the swap, more power to them. If nobody else want this task, I am willing to try to help with the coordination, but I'd certainly welcome any help at all.

EYOR 44 confirmed for November and is staying at AS Movies

Not Sure if still available, but if Sept 13th -Sept 18th is available please put me down.

Thanks

Not Sure if still available, but if Sept 13th -Sept 18th is available please put me down.

Thanks

Those dates are open due to a cancellation, I will update the list and add you to it right now.

Can you please send me and NM0859 (she's helping me organize) a PM with your trip info - full name, resort, reservation #, cell phone, e-mail.

We are currently in the process of reorganizing the swap as our original swap organizer hasn't been around for a while. I will start a new thread as soon as I hear back from the mods on my request to shut this thread down. That way we can get the swapper list on the first post.

Those dates are open due to a cancellation, I will update the list and add you to it right now.

Can you please send me and NM0859 (she's helping me organize) a PM with your trip info - full name, resort, reservation #, cell phone, e-mail.

We are currently in the process of reorganizing the swap as our original swap organizer hasn't been around for a while. I will start a new thread as soon as I hear back from the mods on my request to shut this thread down. That way we can get the swapper list on the first post.

PM sent !!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!
Im new to the boards, what an amazing website, so much great info on our favorite place in the world ! =)

Is the stroller swap still active?

We'll be in Disney (Orlando) the week of August 14th, 2009. Is there a stroller swap available any time during that week ?

thanks so much !

Hi everyone!
Im new to the boards, what an amazing website, so much great info on our favorite place in the world ! =)

Is the stroller swap still active?

We'll be in Disney (Orlando) the week of August 14th, 2009. Is there a stroller swap available any time during that week ?

thanks so much !

there is a new thread now for this swap - i would post this over there because we may be able to accomodate you. i have the stroller from august 8-15 but can't get in touch with the person after me.
here's the link for the new thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread....0#post32677460

Duggan6 - Thanks for pointing Rainbows in the right direction for the new thread. When I click on your link, it gives me an error for some reason, so I'm re-posting the link from my earlier post.

Rainbows - I have not had a response from HJENTINA either. I will add you as a backup for that time and we'll keep in touch. Please post your specific dates on the new thread from the link below.

NEW THREAD FOR THIS STROLLER SWAP!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2227772

Please make all further posts on the new thread.

Thanks!

I would like Dec 24th to Jan 4th- please let me know

Also if Oct 7th-12th becomes available or if you can put me in as a backup in case of cancellation let me know thanks

Both stays we are at All Star Music
Thanks

I am totally new to this and am trying to figure out how to find a stroller swap for 11/1-7/09. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter