*NEW Maclaren Triumph Stroller Swap*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at the MK right now waiting for my kids to get off the Teacups and I thought I would take a minute to let you all know I got the strolller! Thanks for Amy, Rebekah and Cathy's help - not sure what the problem was at All Stars, but alls well that ends well, at least it's found.

We were fine without it this week so no problem for me that we didn't get it until today. We have had a great week, sorry to see it end :(. Hope you all have a great time here!

Has anybody heard from kgle? She hasn't been on in a few weeks and I am still interested in June 27th thru July 4th.

Has anybody heard from kgle? She hasn't been on in a few weeks and I am still interested in June 27th thru July 4th.

i would just try and contact the people that have it before and after you and see if they ahve heard from anyone else, if they haven't i would just set something up with them...i don't see how this would be a problem...

Good Lord! Give me a heart attack! I haven't read this thread in a few days........So glad the stroller is found!

23saralynn- I sent you a pm, but I already have made arrangements to leave the stroller for kellzkidz on the 26th. Sorry!

:headache: Due to completely unforseen and unwelcome circumstances, we must postpone our August trip.

Please remove me from the swap for 8/26-8/29. Hopefully someone else will need these days. Thanks.

I passed the stroller onto the next person on 6/14. It is awesome! Still in really good condition.....no raincover or box, but it worked like a charm for us :) When looking to pass it off to the next person, look at doing a resort-to-resort transfer b/c that's how I got mine - flawless as could be.

Hope you all have as magical a vacation as we did :woohoo: I'm trying to plan our next trip now :banana:

If this swap is still up and going, I'd love in! We'll be at AKV from 12/6 to 12/12.

Is kgle still the person I need to PM?

Jen

HMMM. No box. What should I do, there is a gap between me and the next person of a few days??????????????:confused3

CHRISR ARE YOU OUT THERE???? We need to make contact ASAP so we can make arrangements for the swap!!!

Please add me for November 21-28. I didn't see anyone in that slot on the first page. I don't know which resort we will be staying at.

Lisa

:headache: Due to completely unforseen and unwelcome circumstances, we must postpone our August trip.

Please remove me from the swap for 8/26-8/29. Hopefully someone else will need these days. Thanks.

Hi,

Since pixiemom917 backed out, I would like to use the stroller for Aug 25-29 and I will stay at ASMusic Aug 25-Sep3. Do I need approval first or do I need contact the person before and after? Thanks!

hey flipflopmom i still don't have enough posts to send a pm. send me a pm with your email address and i can get back with you.

kgle pm'd me a few weeks ago and gave an email addy to respond to and i wrote back but never heard anything in response???

hey chrisr,

good to hear from you! flip flop and I were wondering what to do next, I have the stroller until july 2nd, according to the list I should be handing off to you for your july 4 trip?:goodvibes

If you cannot pm me, post a message here, and just confirm you would like it-it will be easy since I am staying at ASMu too!:cool1: Just send me your info. before june 24th-thanks!

I will pm flip flop to let her know you will get the stroller to her-she is after you.

Just checking in again! Kelly, if we don't hear from ChrisR today, just plan on getting the stroller to me... I know you leave tomorrow!

Has anyone heard from kgle? I'm still waiting to hear if I can get in on the swap for December (yes, I have planning OCD right now :))

Just wanted to let you all know I am back and handed off the stroller to kellzkidz. It was fabulous! Worked perfectly! Was so great having it. The only defect at all was a little but of wear/rubbing off of the foam part of the handles. It did not affect it at all. Just wanted to give you all the update!:thumbsup2

HJENTINA...if you see this please contact me! I sent you a PM but didn't hear back...just wanted to go over info for the swap since you're after me....

We are arriving Dec 6 at AKL and checking out Dec 12. I am new here and not overly familiar with swaps, but I might be interested in participating if these dates are available. If not not no worries ~ I was otherwise just planning on picking up a used stroller and leaving it at Disney with a "free" sign on it after we are done with it. We are driving down so trunk space is essential and it would surely save us some packing space to swap instead of drag a stroller down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter