NEW-EST...DOLPHIN/SWAN..."questions and answers"...tips and hints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mouseteacher~

icon_offtopic.gif

I knew you would LOVE this!! :rotfl::teeth: :p

disneyeveryyearWI-FI. ::yes::

Mom2aPrincess~Sorry to read about the sold-out status of the MVMCP. Keep checking, as you may find availability. I would also urge you to CALL the Concierge at the Dolphin, and see if they can not "WORK SOME MAGIC" and get you some tickets!!! :goodvibes:

Enjoying the weekend...last one before EUROPE! Doing some last~minute shopping. Have FUN!!
(
icon_offtopic.gif
)

TTFN...DF99 :wave2:

Lisa>> I have an off topic letter I need to get off to you before you leave for Europe! (has nothing to do with the S/D but I know you'll read this!)

Debbie

DF~ glad to see your DF clippie back up!

My seventh grade teacher will be arriving at the Swan tomorrow with her family. She was soooo excited. It is their first stay at the Swan... on the teacher rate, of course! :teeth: I taught her all I know including town car transportation - she was considering Mears. Another staff member is leaving Tuesday and staying at the GF. I am suffering from WDW/Swan envy! ::yes::

:wave2:

popping in to wish everyone a happy & healthy holiday season

Looking forward to next year's trip to the S/D...I can't wait for the school calendar to be released so I can book the room!

Lisa--have a great time in Europe!

Here is one for you!

If I make a ressie through DU for next Christmas, and they come down like they have this year will DU get me the better rate the way they do with other WDW resorts?

Originally posted by sarahsmom73
Here is one for you!

If I make a ressie through DU for next Christmas, and they come down like they have this year will DU get me the better rate the way they do with other WDW resorts?
Absolutely! ::yes:: They are so good about this. Be sure to alert them as soon as you see a discounted rate. :goodvibes:

Originally posted by #1hockeymom
Lisa>> I have an off topic letter I need to get off to you before you leave for Europe! (has nothing to do with the S/D but I know you'll read this!)

Debbie
Please pm me with the
icon_offtopic.gif
letter...I'd love to read it!
Give Nat my love. :hug:

Madge...~So good to see you over here! ;) Hope all the SWAN/DOLPHIN dates are available during the school holidays you select! Thank you, for the kind wishes (Europe). I'm SO excited!

disneyeveryyear~You're welcome! Glad to be of assistance. If you have any other questions...please feel free to ask. :wave2:

Mouseteacher~I'm sure the teacher will have a wonderful time at the SWAN...especially with all the info she received from you! :wizard: :chat: She's blessed to have someone with so much experience assisting her with such plans. "Advice from Mouseteacher regarding SWAN/DOLPHIN visit? PRICELESS!"

Happy Sunday! :wave:

TTFN...DF99

Thanks everyone! I know what I'll be doing this week!:teeth: I guess I might just sit on 2 ressies for a while!

I am sooo excited!!! I just changed my ressies so that I will be staying at AKL FIRST, instead of FT W cabins. Now I will be able to book the Sunrise Safari, since I also booked concierge (although THAT is only 1 day out of the 4-day stay:rolleyes: ) My DFam doesn't know...I can't wait to see the look on their faces...:Pinkbounc

...okay, 'troops', carry on.....:teeth:

...why are we on page 4??!?!?!?

And, if I don't get another chance:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

thanks4.gif

Hi! Im making my 9th trip to Disney in 2 days and its my first stay at the Dolphin. We are so excited. I wanted to know how to go about trying to get a room upgrade. Im not even sure I will be able to since Im checking in on Thanksgiving morning. Can I get one with my annual pass rate? Or is it better to try the other thing.. starwood?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also where is the best place for just a plain on standard view room? Thanks!

Originally posted by kimmar067
...why are we on page 4??!?!?!?

And, if I don't get another chance:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

thanks4.gif
join us over the CB - sorority sisters are here! thread and...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!!! :wave2:

Hi Aimee!
I'm so excited for you, the Dolphin is wonderful!!!! :teeth:
I don't have an AP but was given an upgrade with my SPG membership this past July. It was already in their computer when we checked in. If you're an SPG member you may want to view your ressie on spg.com to see if you've already been slated for an upgrade.
As far as rooms go, we were in the west wing and had a view of the Swan, the pool area and part of MGM. The rooms in the east wing sometimes offer Epcot views.
Hope you have a wonderful trip! :wave2:

Originally posted by dreamflight99
.....WI-FI. ::yes::....
Last time (this past June) I was at Swan it was highspeed, with a cable. Is Dolphin wi-fi, Swan cabled, or are both now wi-fi?

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
Last time (this past June) I was at Swan it was highspeed, with a cable. Is Dolphin wi-fi, Swan cabled, or are both now wi-fi?

WiFi Access in Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts
WiFi Hotspots Description:
*Wireless coverage available in the shared pool area by the Cabana Bar. (Partner with Boingo & iPass
wireless)
Although I experienced little trouble using my Wi-Fi on my Vaio in the suite~!
I also recommend the high speed broadband access, which works fine as an alternative. Of course...there's always the Dial-up using the isp.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter