Natalie & Phil's Oct 25th Wishes Wedding TR: Vendor reviews at last!! :)

Just wanted to pop in and say, "yayyyyy!!!" for going with Jason Angelini for your photographer (you and Sarah!) :yay: I'm sure you're going to love working with him and absolutely adore your photos. I can't wait to see them already! :laughing:

Just wanted to pop in and say, "yayyyyy!!!" for going with Jason Angelini for your photographer (you and Sarah!) :yay: I'm sure you're going to love working with him and absolutely adore your photos. I can't wait to see them already! :laughing:

Hey Wendy! So excited that Jason is going to be photographing our wedding! And they have been so lovely to deal with too. It's through their recommendation that we booked our videographer. But BIG thanks to you for posting your fab photos and glowing review! Might not have heard of Jason otherwise :thumbsup2 Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying married life :goodvibes

So I thought I would post up abit of inspiration I put together :) Our theme is pink and aqua:

InspireBoard.jpg

I'm hoping it will turn out well. I'm wondering if I will be able to email this (or something along these lines) to our Disney Florist. We have Warren. Anyone else had Warren as their florist?

We're also thinking, being as there will probably be 20 of us max, this sort of table setting might be a nice idea as it keeps everyone together and we can all chat and mingle etc. I LOVE the colours on pic, I hope pink and aqua will look this good! :) When we saw the Whitehall Room on our site visit in September we thought the patio was really pretty and we loved the idea of having the reception outside like in this picture.

reception.jpg

Anyone had/having an outdoor reception? I thought being as it will be late October it might not be too humid and we could get away with an outdoor reception! Fingers crossed!! :goodvibes

Hi! Another update, that makes two today, I must be on a bit of a roll! :laughing: Thought i'd just share the Save the Dates I made. Because we will be travelling abroad I decided to make luggage tags, using pink and aqua blue ribbon for the ties. I also attached them to a back sheet which was about postcard sized. They went down quite well, hope you like them.

This is the back sheet that I attached the tags to. There is a mickey head pattern but the camera hasn't picked it up too well:
DSC00026.jpg

This is the back of the sheet:
DSC00027.jpg

The 'Luggage Tag' :)
DSC00028.jpg

The tag on the back sheet:
DSC00029.jpg

I made it so it was slightly '3D' on the back sheet:
DSC00031.jpg

I love your color scheme!! Aqua and Pink look so sharp together!!! Plus your save the dates are so wonderful!! How creative!!:goodvibes

LOVE your color scheme!! It looks amazing together!! I really like it!!

And your save the dates look wonderful!!!!

Natalie, I love your colors and your S-T-D's! And I think you will be fine with a dinner on the Whitehall Patio in late October. We were actually considering the exact same thing with a roman table out on the covered porch -- I even have that same photo saved, LOL! But Whitehall was unavailable for our date, so we're doing Narcoossee's instead.

Snap again! We are also hoping to have a long roman table set up on the covered part of the patio of the Whitehall room :)

I love the Save the dates, they look great.

I love your color scheme!! Aqua and Pink look so sharp together!!! Plus your save the dates are so wonderful!! How creative!!:goodvibes
Thank you so much! Glad you like them! :goodvibes

LOVE your color scheme!! It looks amazing together!! I really like it!!

And your save the dates look wonderful!!!!
Thanks! Really kind of you to say :)

Natalie, I love your colors and your S-T-D's! And I think you will be fine with a dinner on the Whitehall Patio in late October. We were actually considering the exact same thing with a roman table out on the covered porch -- I even have that same photo saved, LOL! But Whitehall was unavailable for our date, so we're doing Narcoossee's instead.
Thanks Amy! I'm hoping we are able to do it being as it will be October. We really liked the patio when we saw it. I bet Narcoossee's will be fab! :)

Snap again! We are also hoping to have a long roman table set up on the covered part of the patio of the Whitehall room :)

I love the Save the dates, they look great.
Thanks Sarah! What did I say about great minds? :rotfl:

They sure do think alike :thumbsup2
You're like my wedding twin, I can't wait for your wedding and to see the photos, only another 7 months to go :laughing:

Hey Wedding Twin! :goodvibes I can't wait too! Can't believe how quick it's coming around! When in April is your wedding?

Hey Wedding Twin! :goodvibes I can't wait too! Can't believe how quick it's coming around! When in April is your wedding?

We are flying out (hopefully) 24th April and were going to go for 30th April for the wedding but we now want 1st May but I'd be happy with either date most important thing is getting times & venues we want.

Hi :goodvibes
Just wanted to say that I love your colors, they really come together very nicely. & the luggage tags/ save the dates came out awesome!!

We are flying out (hopefully) 24th April and were going to go for 30th April for the wedding but we now want 1st May but I'd be happy with either date most important thing is getting times & venues we want.
Sounds good! I know what you mean, we ended up changing our date so we could get Whitehall, which we loved. What ceremony venue you thinking of?

Hi :goodvibes
Just wanted to say that I love your colors, they really come together very nicely. & the luggage tags/ save the dates came out awesome!!
Thank you Giselle, that's really kind of you to say! :goodvibes

Sounds good! I know what you mean, we ended up changing our date so we could get Whitehall, which we loved. What ceremony venue you thinking of?

Did you have a lot of trouble getting the Whitehall or was it just your first date that it wasn't available?
We want Sea breeze point :)

Did you have a lot of trouble getting the Whitehall or was it just your first date that it wasn't available?
We want Sea breeze point :)

Hi Sarah. We didn't have major troubles, it just wasn't available for the time we wanted. We would have had to move the ceremony to 10am from 12pm which we didn't want to do, so we just moved the wedding a day earlier. In the early booking process we originally requested the Napa Room but we moved to Whitehall when we decided we would quite the calypso trio. And there will be four kids under eight at the wedding and we thought the patio might be nice for them to let off steam and if they fancy a run around, rather than in a restaurant!!! :rotfl:
For Whitehall It was more the idea of a convention swooping in before the 12month mark and we get kicked out that scared me, but thankfully we were ok! Have you been to see Whitehall in person? We loved it when we visited in September :)

Hi Sarah. We didn't have major troubles, it just wasn't available for the time we wanted. We would have had to move the ceremony to 10am from 12pm which we didn't want to do, so we just moved the wedding a day earlier. In the early booking process we originally requested the Napa Room but we moved to Whitehall when we decided we would quite the calypso trio. And there will be four kids under eight at the wedding and we thought the patio might be nice for them to let off steam and if they fancy a run around, rather than in a restaurant!!! :rotfl:
For Whitehall It was more the idea of a convention swooping in before the 12month mark and we get kicked out that scared me, but thankfully we were ok! Have you been to see Whitehall in person? We loved it when we visited in September :)

I originally wanted the Napa room too but we then wanted the 2.30pm ceremony time which wouldn't give us enough time to have the reception finish early enough to keep the F&B minimum at $1000.
As we are only having an Escape we have to wait till the 8 month mark to book :scared1: so hopefully no conventions or Wishes brides can beat me to it ;) Could you book the room at 12 months then? how further out can conventions book it? we're hoping to have it from about 4pm-6/7pm

Nope I haven't seen it in person, infact I haven't seen any of the locations so am picking all from photos which isn't easy. We were hoping to get a trip over to see some venues but we won't be able to do that now unfortunately.

I originally wanted the Napa room too but we then wanted the 2.30pm ceremony time which wouldn't give us enough time to have the reception finish early enough to keep the F&B minimum at $1000.
As we are only having an Escape we have to wait till the 8 month mark to book :scared1: so hopefully no conventions or Wishes brides can beat me to it ;) Could you book the room at 12 months then? how further out can conventions book it? we're hoping to have it from about 4pm-6/7pm

Nope I haven't seen it in person, infact I haven't seen any of the locations so am picking all from photos which isn't easy. We were hoping to get a trip over to see some venues but we won't be able to do that now unfortunately.

Yes we were able to book at 12 months. The WP was pretty much confirmed at 16 months but Whitehall had to wait for us to sign the contract at 12 months incase a convention wanted it. The waiting part is the hardest but i'm sure everything will work out great for you :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter