Natalie & Phil's Oct 25th Wishes Wedding TR: Vendor reviews at last!! :)

Oh thanks so much! I'd be happy to help in any way in you have any questions. That's really nice of Michelle too :) I will get on with the vendor reviews ASAP

I just watched your wedding preview video, and OMG! Literally started tearing up towards the end (where Mickey & Minnie came in, to be exact). Your wedding looked so beautiful, and it really shows that you & Phil love each other. Not to mention, your videographers did an amazing job!

Vendor question: Was Trinity really pricey? How did you find this group to do your video? Which package did you do?

And I'm so glad Michelle sent me your way! I did see a bunch of my ideas for what I want one day in your wedding, and if I am able to pull it off as well as you did, I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing! :cutie:

I just watched your wedding preview video, and OMG! Literally started tearing up towards the end (where Mickey & Minnie came in, to be exact). Your wedding looked so beautiful, and it really shows that you & Phil love each other. Not to mention, your videographers did an amazing job!

Vendor question: Was Trinity really pricey? How did you find this group to do your video? Which package did you do?

And I'm so glad Michelle sent me your way! I did see a bunch of my ideas for what I want one day in your wedding, and if I am able to pull it off as well as you did, I'm sure it will be absolutely amazing! :cutie:

Thanks so much for your kind words! We love the teaser video as we felt it really summed up the whole day.

Our photographer Jason Angelini recommended Trinity as he had worked with them in the past. I think we paid about $1800.00 tops and they were with us all day. They can customise packages for you, which is what they did for us. I thought they were really reasonable prices when I compare it to the $6000 + quotes I was getting from other videographers!! And their work is just fab and they are lovely people. I look forward to hearing more about your plans and if you have any other questions please just let me know :)

I bawled watching your video on facebook and got all choked up again this time! :lovestruc

Thank you for sharing this with us, you had such a beautiful day from start to finish. Congrats and best wishes for your lives together!

I bawled watching your video on facebook and got all choked up again this time! :lovestruc

Thank you for sharing this with us, you had such a beautiful day from start to finish. Congrats and best wishes for your lives together!

Thank you Sarah, that's so kind of you to say :goodvibes

Thanks so much for your kind words! We love the teaser video as we felt it really summed up the whole day.

Our photographer Jason Angelini recommended Trinity as he had worked with them in the past. I think we paid about $1800.00 tops and they were with us all day. They can customise packages for you, which is what they did for us. I thought they were really reasonable prices when I compare it to the $6000 + quotes I was getting from other videographers!! And their work is just fab and they are lovely people. I look forward to hearing more about your plans and if you have any other questions please just let me know :)

Wow, that's not bad! I've seen prices that are much higher. I'll have to keep Trinity in the back of my mind... :)

I'm still in the stage where I'm trying to learn & figure out as much as I can. Very fun, but overwhelming at the same time! Especially the finances part... :confused: Do you have any good advice for just starting out the planning process?

And psst, we're officially friends on facebook! :cutie:

Wow, that's not bad! I've seen prices that are much higher. I'll have to keep Trinity in the back of my mind... :)

I'm still in the stage where I'm trying to learn & figure out as much as I can. Very fun, but overwhelming at the same time! Especially the finances part... :confused: Do you have any good advice for just starting out the planning process?

And psst, we're officially friends on facebook! :cutie:

Yes, definately remember Trinity, I can't recommend them enough! :)

Have you got Carrie's Passporter's Guide? It's a really great resource for planning and has lots of tips and great advice. I think the e-book has a spread sheet that's great for budgeting. Also just ask as many questions as you can on here and the Facebook page, that's what I did. I read lot's of PJs and saved loads of photos. If you have any more questions just holler! :goodvibes

And great news that we're officially facebook friends! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter