Mya's Make A Wish Trip, Oh what memories

I forgot to subscribe too and I had read the whole first page! Mya looks so happy in all the pictures!

Gosh, I am missing your TR.

I hope you guys are doing ok?

We miss you on the boards. :)

Hey guys sorry for the delay. Life is just so "real" again. Also trying to curb my internet addiction, but I will try and post Day Two tonight.

Woo hoo! You r back!!

Addiction? Huh? I would not know anything about that... :rolleyes1

Just subscribed ... excited to see how everything turns out!!!

Hoping everyone is OK....I keep checking back for an update!
I can't wait to read more and see LOTS more pics!! :thumbsup2

Well I have taken to much time to post Day Two, but here we go. On Monday we chose to visit Sea World. We have now figured out that with two kids we were never getting off as early as we thought and probably wouldn't do everything we desired, but what we would do would be relaxing and fun. That morning some of the character's visited GKTW so we made it a little late morning visiting with them on the second shift.

90228657.jpg

aef8d6eb.jpg

Pluto was a clown the whole time:

a2a70788.jpg

We then packed in the car and off we were to Sea World, with another, I forgot a few things stop at WalMart.

We have one of these in Texas, but it was a nice relaxing park. We only got to see one show and since Aidan was feeding and sleeping they put us in the Handicap section with the stroller. The show we saw was with the Dolphin's and it was truly amazing.

33389089.jpg

Our next stop was to feed the dolphins. This was an hour long line, but one of the employees saw us with our pin and took us where we needed to be. Soon we were up close and personal. This was so cool. I was lucky that they gave Aidan some fish to feed as well so I got to play a little with them. They felt so cool, with their wet rubbery skin, and they were so CLOSE!

1efe3a86.jpg

0569ec25.jpg

7e7626e7.jpg

From there it was just time for fun. Some tin drum playing by our future Rock Star.

9649e630.jpg

Mya and I climbed up a ship rope ladder:

4966bbd3.jpg

and did some playing:

9649e630.jpg

3e570298.jpg

The day went by faster then I think we wished and we did walk a lot. But Mya swam us home...

94bb3a69.jpg

Were we ate dinner in the gingerbread house and played in the castle and...

46e69c53.jpg

4a9bfc17.jpg

dd263409.jpg

Found Mya's Star...

80ac37a6.jpg

And then went to bed...

Until the next day....

sea world looks like a blast .. we have never made time for that ...maybe one of these days we will get to go there. being so close to the dolphins looks amazing.

YES!!! An update!!!

That Pluto was quite a character! He actually scared me to death that morning...put his face right up against my back till his whiskers were tickling my neck and when I turned around his face was right up with my face. And I screamed out loud! :rotfl:

Ah...the dolphins look AMAZING! You took some GREAT pictures!

Mya looks like she had a lot of fun. :)

Isn't that castle awesome. Her star is in that sky forever. :love:

Wonderful update!! It looks like you guys had a GREAT time!

:thumbsup2

What a great update!! :yay:
Love the character pictures! Sure hope we get to see Goofy too....he is Caleb's fav!
Looks like Sea World was a lot of fun!
Can't wait for day 3!!

Hey guys! :)

I was just wondering how you guys were doing. :) I miss this TR! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter