Mya's Make A Wish Trip, Oh what memories

So glad that so many other dads came to your rescue and helped you get that door open. I am also glad that Disney comped you 4 tickets and gave little Mya such a memorable afternoon. The Zebra rocked!

I just found your MAW trip report. What a great job on the report and what a fun report to read. I am glad that Ben at the AK made your day special.

I have done some volunteer work at GKTW. What a great facility.

Wow, that is quite the combo of magic and trauma; I'm glad Disney found a way to balance the bathroom experience.

What a great trip you had! Your kids are beautiful! I can totally relate about the bathroom incident. I got stuck in an elevator on the 17th floor once with a broken ankle. It wasn't nice or fun!

Thanks for such a great TR! It seems like your little ones enjoyed their trip!

Thank you for letting me know what I have to look forward to!

And thanks for the great information about Tinkerbell and the Fairies. I didn't know that you could visit them! DD is going to love them! Yay!

Again, thanks for such a great TR!

Hi. I have been reading along. Wow!! I would have totally freaked out being stuck in the bathroom like that. It was great how the disney cm's made up for it. I am looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Sorry life interrupted a little I will work on completing this next week for all to read.

Don't worry, Mac...it took several of us MONTHS and MONTHS to finish ours! And we don't have any special needs children to take care of. :thumbsup2

I got the photopass CD...thank you so much!!! It came at a perfect time...I was needing 2 of the pics to post my next update...which will hopefully be posted this week. (See, I am not done either!)

We do miss you guys around here. I hope things are going well with Aidan and his feeding stuff and I hope Mya is doing well, too. And say hello to Naomi for me!

Oh yeah...and I thought about you guys the other day...

One of my Disney Podcasts was talking about good and bad bathrooms this week and I could not help but laugh to myself that there is one in the AK that should be on the BAD list! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter