MNSSHP HalloWishes Dessert Party - Post tips, helpful hints, and chit chat

Texas Mickey, I admire your dedication for all deserts to feel wanted and will try my hardest to follow your wonderful example!

I have a group of four that is also willing to do its part to make sure that the desserts know they are wanted and loved. We are going on 9/22 and really very excited to be going. Its two vets and two newbies and with the amount of other days we will be at MK on this trip the party is just for special party stuff for us so taking the time out for this is not a loss for us.

Must dos for Halloween party:

Hocus Pocus
Photos with Villan characters
Parade
Fireworks
Rides

Geese where would this party go that eats so much of the time at...again guys do what you guys gotta do an enjoy however remember your time is limited. I hope your viewing is spectacular too.

I cancelled my reservation for 2 on opening nite 9/15 if anyone wants to try and grab it. After considering cost=benefit it just wasn't there for us. We're also going on 9/18. With so much to do already we can barely get it done in 2 nights. We did the soirée last year and loved it. If there were at least 1 or 2 characters I would of kept it.

That stage show is going to be SO good I put a spell on you and now you're minnnnnne.

I also can't wait to meet maleifcent and some other villains I didn't get last year :p

Geese where would this party go that eats so much of the time at...again guys do what you guys gotta do an enjoy however remember your time is limited. I hope your viewing is spectacular too.

Well, I think what we will do is run around, see how long the line is for the dwarves during the first parade then check in for the dessert party and then do that w/fireworks, see the later parade instead & if we don't end up doing the 8pm stage show because we are busy then we'll do the midnight one. :) I might miss out on the dwarves, but I think I'd still be very happy with all that. Still going to wait for the first few reviews before we decide.

I have tickets but now second guessing... Does the trick-or-treating last the entire night???

I have tickets but now second guessing... Does the trick-or-treating last the entire night???

Yup. Thats what we will do, with our kids, the first hour or so of the oarty, before we check in for the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter