MNSSHP HalloWishes Dessert Party - Post tips, helpful hints, and chit chat

Disneyliscious

DIS Veteran
**All dates for this dessert party have now sold out.**

Just wanted to start a thread for discussion about this specific party. I didn't see one already started. Here is some info on the party:

**Please make sure to NOT post reviews in this thread. I am not able to remove the word "Reviews" from the title. For those who go early, please post TIPS, TRICKS, and HELPFUL HINTS you learned while there so that others can better plan and strategize for their own upcoming trips.**

Pics of the desserts:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...new-happy-hallowishes-dessert-party-for-2015/

More Info:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/d...forNewHappyHalloWishesDessertPartyfor20150005

Look forward to seeing pics and reviews when this starts. Went on sale yesterday and some dates are already sold out. If you notice a date sold out please post it and I will update the OP.

Have never done a dessert party. Swore I wouldn't. But the bf said do it. So its done! We'll be there on October 22nd.

Dates showing as SOLD OUT:

ALL

Last edited:
Wow, Sept 15th went quick! I'm in on the discussion. We're going, as of now, Oct 13th. Just waiting on some reviews to be super sure. :)

Ugh I'm trying to make reservations online and they are showing no tables for our date. To be fair, they are showing no tables for any dates in Oct.

Ugh I'm trying to make reservations online and they are showing no tables for our date. To be fair, they are showing no tables for any dates in Oct.

People had issues all day yesterday with the online system being sporadic. I'd call the "hotline" and see if they can help!

It might be easier to call 404-WDW-DINE. The ADR system can be screwy where if you want to book a party of two, but only 4-tops are available, it won't let you. But the phone CM should be able to book you for x number I'd available, and then reveae the unnecessary charges.

We're booked for October 15 and looking forward to the first photos and reviews. I also experienced a lot of issues with the online system yesterday so was pleasantly surprised that we were able to get it.

I also experienced a lot of issues with the online system yesterday so was pleasantly surprised that we were able to get it.

I had a CM tell me on the phone yesterday that it couldn't be booked online (even though I was looking at the ADR system and it was showing up as bookable online - I called because it wasn't working) and that it couldn't be linked into MDE (even though it showed up in my MDE while I was on the phone with her after she ran my card). Not surprised the online system didn't work for you but glad you were able to get your reservation!

I'm on the phone now. At first he had no idea what I was talking about, but now says there is nothing open for our date. But I can book it for a party of 4 like jpeden said..... I asked if I could book it for 4 then he reduce it to just the two of us, but he isn't sure. He is checking.

I'm on the phone now. At first he had no idea what I was talking about, but now says there is nothing open for our date. But I can book it for a party of 4 like jpeden said..... I asked if I could book it for 4 then he reduce it to just the two of us, but he isn't sure. He is checking.

If you don't get anywhere with this CM, hang up and call back.

Don't take "No" or "I'm sorry we can't do that" for an answer! I've had them do it multiple times for these types of events. It can be done, you've just got to find a cooperating CM/Manager! As the PP mentioned, if they say no and insist it can't be done, say thank you, hang up, and call back.

We booked for Sept 15! It appears they have limited availability for parties of two on most nights. Strange! Can't wait to see yall there!

Alternately, book for 4..with 2 of them infants under 3. ;)

Don't take "No" or "I'm sorry we can't do that" for an answer! I've had them do it multiple times for these types of events. It can be done, you've just got to find a cooperating CM/Manager! As the PP mentioned, if they say no and insist it can't be done, say thank you, hang up, and call back.

I think the guy I have is new. He came back on and informed me the day I was wanting was a Friday. I said I know. He then asked if I wanted Wishes Desert Party or the Halloween one...... At that point I just booked it for 4 lol. I'm still on hold now waiting for him to figure out how to cancel the other 2 people.

I think the guy I have is new. He came back on and informed me the day I was wanting was a Friday. I said I know. He then asked if I wanted Wishes Desert Party or the Halloween one...... At that point I just booked it for 4 lol. I'm still on hold now waiting for him to figure out how to cancel the other 2 people.

Oh for the love....

I booked online with no trouble at all, party of 3. I checked every single date and almost all of them would not book a table for 2. For those needing a table for 2, you will need to call in to make the ADR (for now).

Alternately, book for 4..with 2 of them infants under 3. ;)

Ohhhh I wish I had thought of that first! It let me go back through, cancel my reservation for 4 and rebook with 3 one being an infant. Thanks!

I booked online with no trouble at all, party of 3. I checked every single date and almost all of them would not book a table for 2. For those needing a table for 2, you will need to call in to make the ADR (for now).

Or make it for 3 with an infant. I found that was the easiest. I have been on the phone for over 40 mins (finally just hung up) and they couldn't get a reservation made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter