Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Cruise, Oct 30th,2010 Magical Western NewTR link 4/10

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by podsnel, Dec 1, 2010.

1. podsnel

podsnel <font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys

That is GREAT, Kate!!! You will have such a wonderful time! I am not a camper either, so I am right there with you when it comes to real beds and indoor toilets- pretty sure WDW has BOTH!! :rotfl: When are you going? What is the YES class you signed up for?

I was so excited to do it- but, Tyler, although really glad he was going, seemed very non-plussed about it. I think because he was kind of in shock- that's what he said later, anyway. Personally, I believe it's because he is his father's son...:rolleyes:

Well, Karin, I know you know the TR has begun, so I'll see you there!:goodvibes

Thanks, Chris!! That is GREAT news!!! It really IS happening, I can't believe it! Sure hope they do it again in 2013- unless we can't do Hawaii next year- then we would be on one of those cruises for SURE!!!

Yes...kind of stunned. He thought I was lying to him. Personally, I think I was the most excited person in the car!! :rotfl:

And yea...like I even need more points in THAT bucket! :snooty: :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.