Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Cruise, Oct 30th,2010 Magical Western NewTR link 4/10

:cool1: Looking forward to tonight's report. You have started something you know. After drooling about your trips I decided Sarah and I would go to Disney for our annual mother-daughter trip. Rob and Sarah generally go camping for their one-on-one trip, but since I am NOT a camper I tend to take Sarah to places with real beds and indoor toilets. :rotfl:

:banana: Five nights and seven days (leaving early and returning late) at OKW, just the two of us. I am going to let her be in charge of the whats and wheres. Yesterday I made her sit down at the computer, review menus and pick out the restaurants where she wants to eat. Also, I signed her up for one of the YES individual enrollment classes and I reserved one night's viewing and eating at the Wishes Dessert Party. Rob avoids sweets so this is the perfect thing to do when it is just Sarah and I.

Kate

That is GREAT, Kate!!! You will have such a wonderful time! I am not a camper either, so I am right there with you when it comes to real beds and indoor toilets- pretty sure WDW has BOTH!! :rotfl: When are you going? What is the YES class you signed up for?

That is so cool that he gets to go with you! I would have loved to pull off a surprise like that. Have a most Mickey time!party:

I was so excited to do it- but, Tyler, although really glad he was going, seemed very non-plussed about it. I think because he was kind of in shock- that's what he said later, anyway. Personally, I believe it's because he is his father's son...:rolleyes:

Hi Ellen,

I am happy to hear you arrived safe and sound! And wow, you got a lot down on your first day! :thumbsup2
I love that Tyler got to go too! Hope you are having lots of fun and a lot of magical memories to take home!

ummmmm, btw, can't wait to hear more! ;) :lmao:

Well, Karin, I know you know the TR has begun, so I'll see you there!:goodvibes

Yay, Ellen!

Hey - just saw over on the cruise thread some new itineraries for 2012 for the Magic. And NYC is on the list! You'll have to go check it out. :)

Thanks, Chris!! That is GREAT news!!! It really IS happening, I can't believe it! Sure hope they do it again in 2013- unless we can't do Hawaii next year- then we would be on one of those cruises for SURE!!!

so was Tyler stunned? That was awesome that the coach made it happen. More points in the best mom of the year bucket for you :)

Yes...kind of stunned. He thought I was lying to him. Personally, I think I was the most excited person in the car!! :rotfl:

And yea...like I even need more points in THAT bucket! :snooty: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter