MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

I'll be glad to meet you there sometime and give you some tips. You can easily get 200,000 points off of the sensors on the big bug and it's not unusual to get 300,000 from shooting the sensors. Don't go for the ones under the bug as most of them are not active sensors. Shoot the round circles under the claws that move up and down. Do not hit the red button at all as your gun shuts off at that moment and the only points you will get will be the bonus.

Bev

the highest i have ever gotten on that ride is 800,000 solid...

if you take the left side, at the end when you have to shoot at eachother, there is a small alien in the 2nd story of the building right after you get out of the little over hang((( or whatever you want to call it))) shoot at him like you have never shot before!!!!! keep on aming at him untill you get around the corner... then

the rocket that is on the billboard at the end, over where will smith is explaining how big the bug is, you need to shoot at the far tail of the rocket, and you easily get acouple of thousand points...

just remember,

the smaller the target, the more points it is worth...

cool thats what i thought

when were u last there i was there wearing a revenge of the mummy hat
just wondering if i already met u

Universal FReak said:
cool thats what i thought

when were u last there i was there wearing a revenge of the mummy hat
just wondering if i already met u

Yes, I did ride with a guy a few times with the revenge of the mummy hat. I'm the one who almost always gets straight 9's. I asked if you worked at the Mummy with my son. I am 50 something years old and have shoulder length blonde hair. I moderate the discussion board at ioacentral.com.

Bev

yeah i thougth that was u
thanks again for the tips

yeah i forgot to tell u i got 987,000
i was in a hurry to ride the mummy

Universal FReak said:
yeah i thougth that was u
thanks again for the tips

yeah i forgot to tell u i got 987,000
i was in a hurry to ride the mummy

Well one more exhaust hit would have gotten you over the top for all 9's. So close and yet so far!

yeah i know if only i had gotten it
also where are the sensors on the drop down bugs i cant really tell
and is it better to shoot the exhaust port when u are facing the screen before the bug or to hit something else

The sensors are on the bar that runs horizontal not on the bugs. They are square computer chips. I usually hit the dropdown bugs first but you can hit the exhaust then if you want to. I usually don't because other people are usually shooting at the exhaust. I wait to hit the exhaust when we aren't facing the other car. I even turn around and shoot them from behind. I can hit the exhaust 20 or so times if I need to. You can also shoot the green eyes in the two movie posters (on the red side of the track) after you come out of the scanner.

oh i never knew about the sensors on the bar
thanks i think next time i go ill be able to get 999999

for some reason i can't get anything above 700000 on the right side
what are the differences that i need to look out for

The right side is what I call the red side becuase you stand on red marks when you are waiting to load. The other side has green numbers that you stand on.

The red side is harder as there are not as many targets also the sensors on the big bug do not work on the red side. You can aim for the sensors on the green side of the bug though.

There is a dog on the news stand on the red side that is good to hit also many posters with green eyes that turn red when you shoot them. 2 posters are right when you come out of the scanner on the red side and also another poster of an alien with glasses just before you get to Will Smith warning you about the big, big bug.

There is also a hidden sensor in some window blinds in the ambush area on the red side that give you 10,000 a hit. Nothing else in the ambush (trashcan) area is worth much though. It is easier to hit the alien that goes back and forth in the window in the training area when you are on the red side.

what area is the dog in
also should i just hit the targets for the left side in the crash site or are there specific targets i should go for
and is the baby carriage better than the fire hydrant alien

Universal FReak said:
what area is the dog in
also should i just hit the targets for the left side in the crash site or are there specific targets i should go for
and is the baby carriage better than the fire hydrant alien

The dog is right before you get to the fire hydrant on the red side. You can only hit him if you are on the red side.

I do both the baby and the fire hydrant but I think the fire hydrant is better as you can only get 2 or 3 shots off of the baby carriage before the sensors go inactive while the fire hydrant stays active for my longer. You can hit it 10 or so times.

I seldom bother with the aliens in the crash site as the points are minimal.

phamton said:
The dog is right before you get to the fire hydrant on the red side. You can only hit him if you are on the red side.

I do both the baby and the fire hydrant but I think the fire hydrant is better as you can only get 2 or 3 shots off of the baby carriage before the sensors go inactive while the fire hydrant stays active for my longer. You can hit it 10 or so times.

I seldom bother with the aliens in the crash site as the points are minimal.

what i meant was what other aliens in area 2 for the red side are high in points
should i just hit the usual guy who makes the glass breaking noise and the guy who appears in the window before the ambush

That's basically all.

After the crash scene you enter China town before entering the ambush at the trashcans. There is an alien in a window right next to the glass breaking alien. It is the one with the window shade that opens and closes. The sensor is on the bottom of the window sill. It is worth more than the glass breaking one. You can also shoot the guns that the giant eyeball alien has. My favoirite is when you are leaving the crash scene and right before you enter the ambush (trashcan area). It is in Chinatown in the upstair window on your right hand side who comes up slowly in the window and, when you shoot him, his green eyes turn red and it makes a weird sound. This one is worth 15,000 a shot and like the others, the sensor is on the bottom of the window sill not on the alien. It becomes active right after you do the spin at the breaking glass alien.

the one that comes up slowly is the one above the alien that shoots water(orange lights) overr your car right

also mib999999's guide said something about having to shoot the curtains to make them open....is that true

also today i went for a while but at most only got 916,000.....my only improvement was in the training area where i got 80,000

Universal FReak said:
the one that comes up slowly is the one above the alien that shoots water(orange lights) overr your car right

Yes, that's the one.

also mib999999's guide said something about having to shoot the curtains to make them open....is that true
I don't know about that. Which curtains?

also today i went for a while but at most only got 916,000.....my only improvement was in the training area where i got 80,000

I rode once on Saturday at around 6:00. Got the 9's and left for the Mardi Gras activities. You'll get all 9's soon. I just know it. Try to turn around and shoot the other car's exhaust more from behind. Most people stop shooting it when they aren't facing the other car anymore. It's easier to get multiple shots from behind.

if you look at his guide for the left side(green side) you can find the curtain alien at the bottom of the crash site area......he list 1,2 and 3 im pretty sure its one of those
also yesterday they brought out more cars because of the high amount of people andi had a couple of guns that didn't register on the exhaust from the front so i missed out

im still having trouble hitting the drop down bugs......where exactly should i shoot to get points off of them

thanks again for telling me the sensor for the alien in the window is on the window sill....i thought it was somewhere else because sometimes i scored points off of him before he came up all the way

Universal FReak said:
if you look at his guide for the left side(green side) you can find the curtain alien at the bottom of the crash site area.

Oh I know which one you mean. Yes, you have to keep shooting to keep the curtain open.

im still having trouble hitting the drop down bugs......where exactly should i shoot to get points off of them

_x__x__9__x__x_

The alien is the 9 and the x's are the sensors. They are on the bar and ledge that holds the alien not on the alien itself.

Corporal Radar mentioned:
you need to shoot at the far tail of the rocket, and you easily get acouple of thousand points...

The poster above Will Smtih that says "Blast Off" and has a picture of a rocket does not have any sensors on it at all. If you got points it was only because every 10th shot gives you points whether you hit anything or not.

yeahi knew that didn't have any sensors

anyway all i can say is finally

I went twice today on MIB with my brother......the first time i got 933,695
close right
then i asked if i could go again

these were my results
training:80,000
crash site:314,000
ambush:560,000
Run for the bug:934
bug:999999

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

thanks for the help on getting the 9's
this was really great
i bought the biggest picture possible and no one in my family can even come close

they usually get the following
Dad:180,000-370,000
Mom:19,000-180,000
Oldest brother:63,000-91,000
middle brother:200,000-280,000
me:850,000-999,999(the 800's are on the right side for me i have the left side down)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter