MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

My son has some pictures of what the sensors look like on different aliens at: http://www.meninblack.tk

He has circled some sensors on the "Alternate Aliens Green Side" link on that page.

There are many kinds of sensors. Some are easy to see and some aren't. Many of them are 2" square metal plates.

Bev

Originally posted by phamton
My son has some pictures of what the sensors look like on different aliens at: http://www.meninblack.tk

He has circled some sensors on the "Alternate Aliens Green Side" link on that page.

There are many kinds of sensors. Some are easy to see and some aren't. Many of them are 2" square metal plates.

Bev

Very nice pictures and good shots of some of the sensors. How did you find out about the sensors on the wall in the alley leading to the ambush area????

:smooth:

One of the ride ops at MIB who had walked the track many times told us about those sensors.

We are pretty sure that the sensors aren't working on the green side (outside track) though. They are very easy to see on the green side but none of us have been able to get any points off of them. But the ones on the red side (inside track)which aren't very visible behind the ventian blinds on the window, give 15,000 points per shot. I don't know why the ones are disabled on the green side. I'm not sure if they're broken or intentionally disabled.

But on the red side, those sensors behind the venetian blinds at the ambush can really rack up some points. They are active even before you have turned to face them in the ambush.

Bev

What a great thread!!!!

Have enjoyed reading it, and hoping to put everything into practise on my 2005 trip!:)

I just wanted to thank MIB9999999999999999 for this fabulous thread that looks like it has been going on for quite some time. I have been reading all these tips and laughing, because I thought i knew it all when I knew to push the red button at the end! HA! I feel like a fool. BUT, I am so excited and looking forward to our trip in Sept, because I am on a mission. The first time my DH and I rode MIB, I killed him in points. This irritated him because he had done so well at Buzz Lightyear. Well, our next trip on the ride and every time thereafter, he has totally kicked my butt. So now...I have the power in my hands! :sunny: I am so stoked (as my brother-in-law would say!) AND I don't plan on letting my husband in on the secret! Thanks again Mr.MIB99999999. I appreciate the hardwork you put into the tips and allowing others to live your 9999999999 dream! :jumping1:

OK. Just back from Universal for the first time. Let me just say that I did read this thread before going on MIB. I read it but didn't study it. I didn't memorize which aliens to hit or anything. But I got general tips. And I am proud to say that I got 308,000 on my first try!! This is pretty good from someone who usually is a Galactic Zero on Buzz Lightyear. I did get the bonus 100,000 for hitting the red button, but only because I knew about it. You couldn't really hear Z say push the red button.

Thanks for the help. Maybe next time I will study the tips and get to 999,999!

Maggie

maggiew

Good for you! You are my inspiration right now for the upcoming trip. I still plan on beating my DH... and haven't told him about the secrets I learned either ;)

Ok, since we are going in a month I am making my cheat sheet, it's really long when I print it all out so am going to try to condense it to a few pages. Wish me luck, my hubby is the type A personality who always scores better, and we both look at the tips.... That's how I convince him for another trip : )

Jenn

this was my gfs fav ride of the whole Disney/universal trip.
There was no line at all, we walked onto the ride which might have been part of our problem. The other part of the problem was leaving the tips at home.

Since we were always walking on to the ride we never watched of the training vids. We never saw anything about choosing a gun. How do we do this.

The two tips I did remember was keep finger on the trigger and aim for the eyes. My highest was above 200,000.

Her and I were the only 2 people in the car on our last ride of the day and managed to get suited. Whats the average needed to get suited?

You don't really get to choose a gun. There is no average needed to get the suit, you just have to beat the other car's score that is across form you to get the suit.

On all the other times where we did beat the other car, never got the suit. Wasnt till the last one where we got the suits. Was there a program malfunction possibly?

Hmmm.. I thought you just had to beat the other car. I just asked the question and should get answered by some employees/experts on the ride in a little while. I always max out so whatever car I am on gets the suit. I can't remember not getting the suit. I'll find out though.

Thanks. On the one we got the suits I had 206,875 and she got 112,500. There was no one else in the car.

OK, here's the answer from an MIB agent:

"You have to have an average of 150,000 to get the suit ending.

Think about it this way, if one car gets 0, and the other gets 250, then why should the 250 car deserve the suit ending? That's a horrible score. "

Okay so since we got an average of 159,6875 we got the suits.
Well heres another question do you need to have an average of 150,000 and beat the other car to get the suits?

Say our car gets beat but we still have 150,000 average do we still get the suits?

Thanks!

As long as your car average is 150,000 or more, you will get the suit ending even if the other car beats you.

I go to Universal or IOA every other day but i have only gotten 987,000
im so freaking close but i need a few more points

Also is it better to shoot the sensors under the bug at the end or go for the bonus???????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter