MIB tips for left and right hand lanes

i went there saturday and the first time my friends said "i hope your gun doesnt work!!!!!!"

and guess what... id didnt... i only got a score of 15,000 points...

then we went on it again and i got somewhere over 870,000

then i blew rasberries in their direction and stuck my toung out... they all got an average of 400,000pts or higher... but lower than 550,000

i am good... but not as good as most of you all on here....

^___^ i envy you all...

i was there on saturday too
of course every time i go i usually where my ROTM hat
it looks like the one that the people who work there wear

i know what you mean on saturday none of my guns registered on the exhaust point from the front only the side
i still got above 800,000 but this was deffinently a bad day for me

yesterday on the other hand was really good
first time 933,000
second time 999,999

dont worry youll be able to get higher eventually
what aliens do you hit anyway

i go through a basic routine every time
i never really go for the small aliens but the very well hidden ones

If any one here ever sees a teenager with a red ROTM hat on just ask if he is universal freak
chances are it is going to be me

i went with my friends on saturday... 2 out of us four wore red cat in the hat hats, and we got on in the single rider lines.... i am going this weekend to see the temptations... hopefully we will meet up there????

yeah i will probably be there on saturday
i always ride in the singles line
im probably going to just be ok on MIB that day because when there are a lot of people they bring out the cars that dont register well or only on the exhaust port onthe side so its really luck of the draw

yeah it sucks when they do that

i have never gotten anyhting above 250,000 with the noisy criket thing
also they pop up blocker on my computer didn't let me read your message that you sent back to me so can you send it again or just write it in a normal post.....thanks

My pop up blocker does that too. Just click on the link at the top of this page that says "User CP" then click on "list messages" under the private message link and you can read it there.

oh cool thanks
when do you think meninblack.tk will have a new server

thanks again for the help on MIB
what is the next time you think you will go???

thats cool......today i went and hit 999,999 twice and the other time 935,000 :(
only because the other car didn't start the same time we did so i had no exhaust port to hit......how did you post this at 11:00 AM....did you have school or did you have the day off or something

i have a bst class... no one ever listens to the teacher.. and i do not think she gives a hoot what we do on the internet... plus... yesterday was early day...

^__^ do you have a car???

you are still making up for hurricane days???

wow... my school district was over that around december... they cute some time out of our winter break....

it cut out of my universal time...

yeah i know what you mean
my school sucks they are taking away a lot of our days......i don't care i just take them off anyway

Corporal_Radar said:
you are still making up for hurricane days???

wow... my school district was over that around december... they cute some time out of our winter break....

it cut out of my universal time...

Orlando was hit by 3 hurricanes this school year. Most of the rest of the state was only hit by 1 or 2. We took a direct hit for all 3 hurricanes and lost more days than most of the other school districts so we had more days to make up.

i know that orlando got it worse but corporal radar lives like 10 minutes away from me
my school just hates us thats all
they dont give us anything new and our pricipal is worried about school dances so she bans them

man, i cant believe that... that is soooo odd...

*wonders back on topic*

i went to universal this past saturday, and i was VERY dissapointed with my score...

i wanted to go again.. but we hade to make it to the next ghostbusters show...

corporal do u know where i can find a video of ROTM in california with night vision...i have one that isn't in night vision buts it is the best i can get....i figure no one will care that this is off topic because no one really ever posts on this that often
:)

sweet .. got 418,000 on this ride, my highest yet .. and I didn't even know of this topic :( I'm going back in 3 weeks or 2 months .. not sure yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter