May 9, 2015 7night Eastern on the Fantasy Meet

Hi just booked our cruise for May 9th. Its me (32) my Wife (32) and 8 year old son and 5 year old Daughter.
Second Disney cruise. Loved our first one last year. Would love to have a meet up

:daisy:Hello everyone,
36 days to go!!! I just learned about this fish finder and we would love to participate with all of you. We are a family of five. My husband, three girls (9,4,2) and I. We are celebrating a 4th birthday and Mother's Day on this cruise! :bday: :flower2:, see you all real soon.
Marilyn

Hi everyone,

We're very excited about our first disney cruise! We're the Vieira family from Toronto, Ontario; we're cruising to celebrate my husbands 40th birthday and to enjoy some family time. we have two little girls aged 4 & 6. They have no idea that we're going yet - we plan on telling them the day we leave :)
I'm interested in the FE but what are the numbers so far? Thinking about customs and how to transport that many gifts...
Looking forward to meeting everybody!
Joanne

The FE are broken into groups of approx 10 families, so not too massive- please PM me for more info- it did officially close on the 1st, so would have to see if there is some flexibility there.

:daisy:Hello everyone,
36 days to go!!! I just learned about this fish finder and we would love to participate with all of you. We are a family of five. My husband, three girls (9,4,2) and I. We are celebrating a 4th birthday and Mother's Day on this cruise! :bday: :flower2:, see you all real soon.
Marilyn
Welcome :) I have a 10 year old girl who I'm sure will be looking for friends :)
The FE - please PM me for more info- it did officially close on the 1st, so would have to see if there is some flexibility there.

Hello Guys. We are taking our 2nd Disney cruise on the Fantasy May 9, 2015. I did do the fish extender on the first cruise and I am looking to see what is planned for this cruise. We are traveling from Michigan and have limited luggage and will be there for a couple days before the cruise so I am looking to see how many are in the group thus far. Any information would be great! Please e-mail me with the group lists. It was really hard for me to find this forum. tiffany_tomkinson_2@hotmail.com Thank you so much and look forward to cruising with everyone!

Hello, my family is also traveling from MI. We have 2 kids 8 Boy A and 5 girl.

Hi everyone!! We're very excited to be taking our first Disney Cruise aboard the Fantasy on May 9, 2015. We are a family of 5; my husband, three boys ages 11, 8 & 4 and myself. We're celebrating my 40th bday!
Anyone on here have boys around the same ages as ours? We look forward to meeting everyone!!

We are booked! We are myself, DH (35) and DD10. We have done two RC cruises but not Disney. Decided to jump on a VGT :) can't wait to surprise DD, she has wanted this for so long. We are from BC Canada.
So what does everyone plan to do in Puerto Rico?
Great question, as we struggled a bit on the PR excursions. We finally decided on the Bacardi tour as it is quick, without too much walking...my 4 year old wouldn't last very long, and it actually looks somewhat educational (a stretch as far as a chemistry lesson, but it works) .........what about you all?

Sorry - just saw the message above! We're going to pass on the FE this time but would be interested in a meet up. So many birthdays (and mothers day) to celebrate! Count down is on...
Anyone who got the GTY VGT been assigned a room yet?

Hi everyone!! We're very excited to be taking our first Disney Cruise aboard the Fantasy on May 9, 2015. We are a family of 5; my husband, three boys ages 11, 8 & 4 and myself. We're celebrating my 40th bday!
Anyone on here have boys around the same ages as ours? We look forward to meeting everyone!!
We have one son who will be 10 1/2 at time of cruise. He likes to play with all ages of kids. Are you going to try the Edge club or will he be staying in Oceaneers? We are going to let him decide once we board & check out Edge. Depending if the ship is full on whether or not he will be able to go to Edge anyways. We are going to try the letting him check himself in & out thing but nervous about it to. There's a meet up on embarkation day at 2:30 in the D Lounge

Hi Everyone!! My wife(46) and I (49) are joining you on this cruise! We are very excited, since this is first time we are going without our kids. We both LOVE disney anything!

We also got a guarantee and still do not have our room assignment yet.

Hi Everyone!! My wife(46) and I (49) are joining you on this cruise! We are very excited, since this is first time we are going without our kids. We both LOVE disney anything!

We also got a guarantee and still do not have our room assignment yet.

That is very exciting Steve! My DH and I did a cruise together last year (on Royal) and had a blast, this one however, DD10 is with us. Are you from the Big Island?

That is very exciting Steve! My DH and I did a cruise together last year (on Royal) and had a blast, this one however, DD10 is with us. Are you from the Big Island?

Unfortunately no. We LOVE the Kona Cafe at the Polynesian resort and named our 3rd Alaskan Malemute, Kona. So, it seemed fitting to have my username have Kona in it.

I keep asking people who have been on a Disney Cruise if they used the Adult areas and like me, and they never have. Our Kids just liked to hang with us. So, We are excited to try the Adult sections of the ship!

Ah! We Kona (on the Big Island of Hawaii) hence my thoughts. Hoping for a little time in the Adults area, with DD is in the clubs

We are so excited to go on our first 7-night cruise!! Woo-Hoo!!!:yay:
Myself(45), DH(54), DD(21) & DDBF(23).
Can't wait to spend some time sailing the beautiful blue sea!!!:boat: Hoping for plenty of Sunshine:sunny:

It
We are so excited to go on our first 7-night cruise!! Woo-Hoo!!!:yay:
Myself(45), DH(54), DD(21) & DDBF(23).
Can't wait to spend some time sailing the beautiful blue sea!!!:boat: Hoping for plenty of Sunshine:sunny:

It's going to be fantastic! We are also getting very excited!

Not quite, but I do have a 4 year old daughter. And I am celebrating my 40th as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter