May 9, 2015 7night Eastern on the Fantasy Meet

Hi there! Myself, husband, 4 & 5 year old will be cruising with you guys! We are so excited! This will be my kids first Disney Cruise! We are counting down the days! We live near Houston, Texas.

Can you please let me know how to sign up for the FE? Also, do you know if my 4 & 5 year old will be in the same kids club together?

Thank you! :)

Fºoºz;51971740 said:
:welcome:

If you would like to participate in the FE, you can PM me the info ... as well as everyone else :disrocks:

I attempted to private message you but it will not allow me because I am new to the forum. I would like to sign up my family as well as my parents. Please let me know what info you need.

Thank you!!!

This will be a first cruise for our family. Family of five (kids age 12, 9, and 5)! We want to join the FE list - how do I do that?

We will be sailing May 9th. It will be me, DH, Dd my mom and husbands mom. Can't wait!!!

It is with regret that once again we had to reschedule our May 2015 cruise to later in the year - wish everyone the best in your exciting trip :wave2:

We are now on this cruise coming from the April 25 cruise. We are me, DH, DS-10, DMIL. We are only 56 days away from booking!!!

Hi all! Just booked this cruise and super excited! Will be myself, DH and DS(6). Will be traveling with my parents also, this is their first Disney cruise. We all would like to join the FE, not sure who to PM the info too.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is still plenty of time to plan a FE and it looks like there may be a good core of those interested. All it takes is someone to maintain the list of those participating.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

It looks like the original poster organizing the FE list has had to reschedule her cruise. I would be happy to organize the FE list for our cruise. This will be our 4th Disney cruise, second on the Fantasy, and we've done FE every time. When I told the kids it didn't look like there would be an FE list this time, they said, "Why don't you do it, Mom?" So, yeah, why not? LOL! Here I am!

Per Disboards webmaster message above, we need to organize FE list here exclusively so here's the information we need:

Names, kids' gender and ages (you can PM me names if you are not comfortable posting them here)
Cabin #
Special celebrations
Food allergies
Favorite characters (if applicable)

We are:
Joni
Rich
DD - Gabby (10)
DS - Jack (8)
Cabin 8520
We are celebrating our anniversary and the kids' upcoming birthdays.
No allergies
We love all characters!

You can PM me any other information or post it right here. Can't wait for our cruise!

Family's first DCL cruise. Super excited!!! Myself, my wife, and two daughters (7 & 9). Anyone from Michigan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter