May 9, 2015 7night Eastern on the Fantasy Meet

Can't wait - It will be me and my DD (21). Sail two days after her last final exam of her junior year at university.

I am also travelling with my DD age 21. This cruise is to celebrate her birthday. We booked Palo brunch for Mothers Day! I have suggested to her that she attend the 18-21 yr old meet the first night. I don't think she will want to spend the entire week with just me for company ;0)

We are staying at Pop Century the night before and taking Disney Transport to the ship. I anticipate we won't be onboard until after 1:30 but that upside of that is that we can go directly to our cabin!

Is there a meet planned for this group? I am not on the "other" site.

LySand

I can't remember where I read it - but I have down that there is a "Meet & Greet" at 2:30pm in the D Lounge.

If this info is incorrect, please let me know.

I am also travelling with my DD age 21. This cruise is to celebrate her birthday. We booked Palo brunch for Mothers Day! I have suggested to her that she attend the 18-21 yr old meet the first night. I don't think she will want to spend the entire week with just me for company ;0)

That is great! My DD turned 21 in January and I took her to Las Vegas, we had an awesome time!! Are you 2nd seating? They may pair us up at dinner. I could not get booked for Palo for brunch on Mother's day, I will try as soon as we get on the ship. There is a FB group for this trip, have you joined? When does your daughter turn 21, we are signed up for a mixology class on the ship through the FB group.

Cindy - we are second seating. I was surprised that there was availability for Palo when I booked.

I am not on fb and haven't signed up for anything else (as of yet) except for the Rain forest tour with Disney when we are in San Juan. I think we will take a taxi to Maho Beach to see the planes land/take off. Then back to the ship.

Cindy - we are second seating. I was surprised that there was availability for Palo when I booked.

I am not on fb and haven't signed up for anything else (as of yet) except for the Rain forest tour with Disney when we are in San Juan. I think we will take a taxi to Maho Beach to see the planes land/take off. Then back to the ship.

We are doing the island tour (both sides) In St. Marteen and the Bacardi tour in San Jaun. LOL, we are actually not drinkers so this is funny! But looked like fun and we don't have to drive. Still looking into other activities for on the ship, I am getting a lot of info from the FB group.

Cindy - we are not big drinkers either. That being said I want to have the drink of the day in the Skyline bar everyday!
I was on a cruise last year and went on the two island tour.
We are goofy, big kids at heart and plan on doing the Midship Detective Agency. Probably check out the kids club during open house - at least once, just to see how fun it is. I think we might get a pass for the Rainforest Room. The only Disney ship I have been on is the Magic. I expect the Fantasy to be a little bit different.

We were on the Dream last year, loved it!! The Fantasy is similar to the Dream - BIG ship!! I was going to check out the Midship Detective Agency and Rainforest Room also, going to read up more on them.

Hello! My family of four will joining this cruise as well. DH, ME, DS(8), DD(5). This will be our third Disney cruise and our first as a family.
So I feel like I should know what fish extenders are but I have no clue. Can anyone please fill me in?

Thanks!!!!!

Hi looks like we have kids that are the exact age. Would like to set up a meet up. Can't PM you yet

So I am officially booked. I ended up switching our booking for a deluxe family ocean view (I think that is what it was called, not positive) to a verandah (7A) for the same price. But its a guarantee. So now I am just waiting for our room assignment, which we will probably get in a month or so, I guess. I haven't done a guarantee cabin before. I have always wanted to, because its a gamble and exciting, but now I am nervous. LOL. So it seems like there is not much traffic here.

We are also guarantee cabin 7A and have not yet gotten our cabin. Have you guys got yours yet?

Us too... With the added benefit of some upgrade pixie dust. We're thrilled with our cabin!

I am not on the other site so I am hoping someone can share this. I have six (maybe 8) lanyards from previous cruises if any new cruisers want them. They can PM me or I can bring them to the meet and greet :). Thanks for sharing this for me.

Hi all! I'm a little late to the group as we only booked this cruise about 4 weeks ago!! This is our 4th Disney Cruise but first with our little one! It will be me, DH and DS (10 months). We have some friends that are going as well were there 3 kids. I can't believe it is almost here!!!

We are also guarantee cabin 7A and have not yet gotten our cabin. Have you guys got yours yet?

Yes, for about a month actually! I was pretty pleased with my room. I know they assigned some GT rooms earlier this week, did you get your assignment yet.

A Rod... We are also in a 7A GTY and as of a few minutes ago, we don't have our room assignment yet either.

Did you get it this week?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter