May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

Hi Everyone! This will be our FIRST Disney experience! We have a Disney trip planned for December (also will be our first time to the parks) and then our Disney Cruise planned for May 20th! We are SO excited! I work in a Dr office and one of our Dr's visited over 20 times last year and told me about the FE project and has given us SO many wonderful ideas for all types of couples, so I can't wait to be added to the list! A little about ourselves: We're staying in stateroom 8152
I'm Kayla-25
Husband Jimmy-25
Alivia (daughter)-5 loves any Disney princess
Jared (son) 4- loves Toy Story or Mickey

Our daughter will be graduating Kindergarten Tuesday May 17th so we wanted to give her something to tell her how proud of how well she's done, and she probably wont want to be seen with us on her next graduation (Senior Year) and also our 5th anniversary will be May 25th, so it's an all in one type thing celebration! Our kids have NO idea where or what we'll be doing, we just plan on getting in the truck and driving the 9+ hours and showing up to a HUGE boat! That is if I can keep it a secret until then :) I look forward to counting down with yall and getting gift ideas in mind!

I'll start commenting on post to make sure I have my 10 in order to get some messages about everyone!

Welcome to our cruise board and to Fish Extenders!
:welcome:

How exciting for your family to go to the Disney parks and Disney cruise for the FIRST time in the same year!!! It's just too much to even process!! :rotfl:

I will add you to the Fish Extenders group. We are forming groups of ten rooms. I've named the first group Mickey and second Minnie. You are the first to be added to Group Minnie! I will send you the group information as soon as we have ten rooms.

Welcome to our cruise board and to Fish Extenders!
:welcome:

How exciting for your family to go to the Disney parks and Disney cruise for the FIRST time in the same year!!! It's just too much to even process!! :rotfl:

I will add you to the Fish Extenders group. We are forming groups of ten rooms. I've named the first group Mickey and second Minnie. You are the first to be added to Group Minnie! I will send you the group information as soon as we have ten rooms.
Great! Thank you!

Hi There! I'm new to this forum. Like all of you, I'm a Disney fan :). Me and my boyfriend will be going to our first Disney cruise on May 20th ! We are extremely excited. We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary together and what better than to do it the Disney way. Looking forward to this amazing trip and to know you guys better!

I forgot to mention that me and my boyfriend would like to participate in the FE gift exchange. It's our first trip and our anniversary celebration :). I would love to hear from any of you about any tips regarding the Disney cruise experience.
1.Our cabin number is 2019
2. We are 2 adults (both 27 years old)

- Ralph and Cindy
- Male and Female
- His favorite characters are star wars, Donald and cars.
My favorite Characters are Disney princesses, goofy and so many to name lol

- celebrations : Our 6th year anniversary!

Yay!!! I'll add your family to the FE Group and private message you the group info when we get 10 rooms. You're in Group Minnie! ::MinnieMo

I can't wait until our cruise! SO excited!!!!

Yay!!! I'll add your family to the FE Group and private message you the group info when we get 10 rooms. You're in Group Minnie! ::MinnieMo

I can't wait until our cruise! SO excited!!!!

Wohoooo!! Can't wait! I'm already doing some decorations :D :D!!!

Hi my name is Rose. I will be traveling with my husband and 3 boys ages 10,9 and 6. This is our 1st disney cruise. Very excited. I want to make it as magical as possible. Would love to do the FE program as well. Need help knowing what extras to pack, I know a pirate costume but any other themed events my boys will enjoy that I need to pack extras for???

Hi Rose!! I'll be happy to add your family to the Fish Extenders group! This is also my family's first cruise!!!

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are doing well. Does anyone know what are the dimensions of the stateroom door? I'm making some decorations and I'd like to have a roughly idea about the spacing.

Thank you

Hi Everybody,

Hope you are doing well. Does anyone know what are the dimensions of the stateroom door? I'm making some decorations and I'd like to have a roughly idea about the spacing.

Thank you
From the FAQ sticky on the main cruise board:
Door Demensions- 27" wide, 6 1/2' high, 3" deep

Hi Everyone! This will be our FIRST Disney experience! We have a Disney trip planned for December (also will be our first time to the parks) and then our Disney Cruise planned for May 20th! We are SO excited! I work in a Dr office and one of our Dr's visited over 20 times last year and told me about the FE project and has given us SO many wonderful ideas for all types of couples, so I can't wait to be added to the list! A little about ourselves: We're staying in stateroom 8152
I'm Kayla-25
Husband Jimmy-25
Alivia (daughter)-5 loves any Disney princess
Jared (son) 4- loves Toy Story or Mickey

Our daughter will be graduating Kindergarten Tuesday May 17th so we wanted to give her something to tell her how proud of how well she's done, and she probably wont want to be seen with us on her next graduation (Senior Year) and also our 5th anniversary will be May 25th, so it's an all in one type thing celebration! Our kids have NO idea where or what we'll be doing, we just plan on getting in the truck and driving the 9+ hours and showing up to a HUGE boat! That is if I can keep it a secret until then :) I look forward to counting down with yall and getting gift ideas in mind!

I'll start commenting on post to make sure I have my 10 in order to get some messages about everyone!

Welcome to our cruise! You and your family will have a blast with FE. If you have any questions ask away and we will all try to help you... that should get you to 10 questions very fast.. Julie

Hi There! I'm new to this forum. Like all of you, I'm a Disney fan :). Me and my boyfriend will be going to our first Disney cruise on May 20th ! We are extremely excited. We will be celebrating our 6th anniversary together and what better than to do it the Disney way. Looking forward to this amazing trip and to know you guys better!

welcome to our cruise, you will have a grand time.ask any questions you might have and we will try to help any way we can. Cant wait to met everyone on this cruise. Julie

welcome to our cruise, you will have a grand time.ask any questions you might have and we will try to help any way we can. Cant wait to met everyone on this cruise. Julie

Aww thank you! we are very excited :) less than 100 days away! yay!

Thank you tawiker! Everything is okay. My mom just broke her arm in two places and has a broken nose. But, everything else looks good. So, whew!! You never know when life will throw you for a loop! Thank God she's okay!

Glad your mom is doing well. I'll be praying for her recovery

Welcome to our cruise! You and your family will have a blast with FE. If you have any questions ask away and we will all try to help you... that should get you to 10 questions very fast.. Julie

Thank you! I've been on Pintrest and Etsy looking at different Disney Ideas :)

Hi my name is Rose. I will be traveling with my husband and 3 boys ages 10,9 and 6. This is our 1st disney cruise. Very excited. I want to make it as magical as possible. Would love to do the FE program as well. Need help knowing what extras to pack, I know a pirate costume but any other themed events my boys will enjoy that I need to pack extras for???

I forgot to add our room number
We will be in room 6642.
Let me know when we've been added to a group. Want to start making stuff now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter