May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

Prayers and hugs to your family. Please keep us posted. Hope all is well.

Thank you tawiker! Everything is okay. My mom just broke her arm in two places and has a broken nose. But, everything else looks good. So, whew!! You never know when life will throw you for a loop! Thank God she's okay!

Last edited:
Oh wow! That's still a lot of pain and recovery. Poor thing! Wish you all the best and a speedy recovery for your mom.

Dis_Emouse03 - that is quite an impressive list! Cabin location and all! Thank for taking (and finding!) the time to put it together!

Thank you so much tawiker!!!

It was no problem making the list. I enjoyed making it! I'm glad you like it! :)

I have so many ideas for fish extenders on Pinterest, lol hopefully they come out okay:teeth:

Once I post this I should be at 10 messages. Can you send me the list as well? THANKS

**FE Group Mickey**

This group has not stated a preference of rules concerning how many nights to give and/or who to give to (adults/children). So, we will leave it up to each family. So, if you want to give one night or three, it's up to you. Also, room gifts, adult gifts, kids gifts, etc.

I plan on giving my gifts out the first night. I'm giving to either individual adults or a couple gift. And also individual kids gifts. However, do what will make it fun for you and your family!! :flower:

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

**FE Group Mickey**

This group has not stated a preference of rules concerning how many nights to give and/or who to give to (adults/children). So, we will leave it up to each family. So, if you want to give one night or three, it's up to you. Also, room gifts, adult gifts, kids gifts, etc.

I plan on giving my gifts out the first night. I'm giving to either individual adults or a couple gift. And also individual kids gifts. However, do what will make it fun for you and your family!! :flower:

**FE Group Mickey**

For any changes that you would like to be made for your family info, please let me know by Feb 29th, so I can send an edited version out to everyone on March 1st. This will also give time for those who haven't received the list to acquire enough messages to get it.

Thank you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter