May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

I guess since there is more activity on this board I will check more often.. I paid in full as of yesterday and look forward to booking at 11PM Feb 4, 2016. Has anyone Platinum check in online yet? How many new cruiser are here? I will help with Meet and Greet.

I guess since there is more activity on this board I will check more often.. I paid in full as of yesterday and look forward to booking at 11PM Feb 4, 2016. Has anyone Platinum check in online yet? How many new cruiser are here? I will help with Meet and Greet.

Yay! Welcome back, Shulie13!!!
:welcome:

I will be happy to organize Fish Extenders for our cruise, if that's ok with everyone. I just need a little information sent to me via private message or on this thread from those who would like to participate:

1. Your family's cabin's number (s)
2. The number of adults/children participating in each cabin.
3. The age of each child.
4. The following are optional:
- names
- food allergies
- celebrations

If any of our veteran cruisers have participated in FE before, how was your experience? What was your favorite gift? Any insider info or tips would be appreciated!

Last edited:

**FE Group Info**

For our FE group members: If you want to, we can keep the groups relatively small (10 rooms each). Will this be better for everyone? (Less to carry onboard??)

Also, I will send a .pdf deck map to each group with the cabin rooms highlighted to make them easier to find.

106 days until our cruise!!!!!

**FE Group Info**

For our FE group members: If you want to, we can keep the groups relatively small (10 rooms each). Will this be better for everyone? (Less to carry onboard??)

Also, I will send a .pdf deck map to each group with the cabin rooms highlighted to make them easier to find.

106 days until our cruise!!!!!

This sounds good to me (10 rooms each) less stress and confusion. A map sounds GREAT as well.

This sounds like a great idea! Who do I send my personal information to for the FE? Should I post the information on this site? Thank you!

You can give your information to me by posting it to this board if you want to. I'll be happy to add you and your family to the group!!! Yay!!!! party:

(Or you can send it to me privately, but you'll have to have 10 messages connected to your account first)

**FE Group Info**

How close are we to 10 cabins right now? It would be great to have our FE list confirmed - the earlier the better! Thanks for coordinating!

I would like to join the FE..

1. 8091
2. Two adults, 1 child
3. 8 years old
4. info:

Kori- female, 27, Tinkerbell
Matt- Male, 31, Mickey Mouse
Connor- male, 8, Stitch

no allergies and no celebrations, just a vacation :)

I would like to join the FE..

1. 8091
2. Two adults, 1 child
3. 8 years old
4. info:

Kori- female, 27, Tinkerbell
Matt- Male, 31, Mickey Mouse
Connor- male, 8, Stitch

no allergies and no celebrations, just a vacation :)

Welcome to our FE group, kwhite822!!! :wave2:

We have 10 cabins in our first FE group now: Group Mickey!!! :yay:I will send the group member list and map out by tonight via private message.

For anyone in this group who doesn't have at least 10 posts on your account, I won't be able to send you the group info yet. Private message me or post a message to let me know when you have 10, so I can get the info to you. This is a Disboard rule to make sure everyone on here are human and not computers.

I will start collecting member information for Group Minnie next. So, anyone one wants to join Fish Extenders for our cruise, please send me your info (post or pm) and I'll add you to the list!! Each group will have 10 cabins. The deadline to be added to a group is April 20th. Each group will have a .pdf member list and highlighted deck map of cabins.

The info I need for each cabin:
1. Cabin Number:
2. Number of adults/children:
3. Age of each child: (optional- name, gender, favorite characters)
4. Food allergies, special celebrations

Thank you!!!

I will be delayed in getting FE Group Mickey's member information out tonight. A family member was involved in accident and is in the ER. I'll send the info out asap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!