May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

No, I posted throughout various threads in the DCL section of the dis boards. This is my 12th post. I read somewhere on here that it can take a half hour after the 10th post has been made for me to receive a private message. Could that be it?

No, I posted throughout various threads in the DCL section of the dis boards. This is my 12th post. I read somewhere on here that it can take a half hour after the 10th post has been made for me to receive a private message. Could that be it?
Not too familiar with disboards and I thought it had to be on our thread. I will try again in a little while.

That's so awesome! Thanks so much for making this happen. I'll go ahead and get up to 10 posts. 1 down, 7 more to go!

:welcome:
That's Wonderful! Our Daisy Group is the Best:flower1:

I'm not sure if there is still time to order a custom FE. But, I ordered one through Etsy by the GoldeeloxCreations (Vero Beach, FL). I was very lucky to find them in case you try.

:welcome:
That's Wonderful! Our Daisy Group is the Best:flower1:

I'm not sure if there is still time to order a custom FE. But, I ordered one through Etsy by the GoldeeloxCreations (Vero Beach, FL). I was very lucky to find them in case you try.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd rather not cut it close with Etsy delivery times so I think we're going to make our own FE. Hope it turns out nice!

Aww, thanks Dopey's_Wife! I would, of course, be eternally grateful if we could join Group Daisy. That's so kind of you! Still, I know these groups close a few weeks before the cruise for a reason. If nothing else, I'd love to know who else is in the group. We'd love to drop off things for everybody else at the very least. We've never participated in an FE group, and even if we're informal members, it'd be a nice way to orient us to it for future cruises.[/
Yes i don't mind waiting another week
Sent you a message.

Just looked on the Disney Cruise Line app, and we're down to SINGLE DIGITS! We've decided to leave next Thursday at lunch time, and drive all the way down (about a 9 1/2 hour drive) and stay close to Port so Friday we won't be as worn out from being in the car, and we'll all be rested up good! We can't wait! Our kids still have no idea, but I've been talking to them (and they've seen commercials) about The Disney Boat. I've liked it on Facebook and Instagram so sometimes it pops up. I asked my little girl if she could do anything what would she want, and she replied to go on The Disney Boat! Score!!!

Meet and Greet will be at the Bob Voyage 3:00-3:45pm May 20, 2016 Hope to see you there.

Hi! So I delivered all FE gift to group Donald and we received nothing. My kids were quite disappointed.

Hi! So I delivered all FE gift to group Donald and we received nothing. My kids were quite disappointed.

Oh my goodness! That's terrible. So sorry that happened!

I was part of the Mickey group so I'm not aware of who was in your group. Did you cabin switch or was it wrong on the list?

Oh my goodness! That's terrible. So sorry that happened!

I was part of the Mickey group so I'm not aware of who was in your group. Did you cabin switch or was it wrong on the list?
No we didn't switch rooms and the list was right. Everyone in our group was right on the list when I delivered their gifts. It wasn't your fault at all.

I'm so sorry that happened!!!
I just looked over the list again and I gave the correct number but it was wrong on the list that everyone got. I didn't catch it because I was looking at everyone else's information. Oh well, maybe I'll try it again next time we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter