May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

taswira said:
ahym - If you have not yet been assigned a stateroom number, you may get upgraded to a higher deck/category. DCL's site is not showing any availability for 5D. So unless someone else knows your cabin number (I don't know how you booked), you might not end up on deck 6 after all. ;)

We booked thru a travel agent and last year didn't find out until closer to cruise date so we might get lucky with an upgrade!

We booked thru a travel agent and last year didn't find out until closer to cruise date so we might get lucky with an upgrade!
If you just booked recently, there are no 5D available so an upgrade is likely. But if you made your res some time ago, I don't know why your TA couldn't tell you your stateroom number, since when a category is available, a specific room can be chosen when booking. :confused3

Oh, well. Here's hoping you get an upgrade! :goodvibes

Hi Everyone, it's Coley, wtraveler's wife and mom to Princess Sophia and Princess Sydney :) We are looking forward to the cruise! It's our first time on Disney after being on RCL a few times.

Hi Everyone, it's Coley, wtraveler's wife and mom to Princess Sophia and Princess Sydney :) We are looking forward to the cruise! It's our first time on Disney after being on RCL a few times.

Welcome Coley! It's great that you will be joining us. I am sure you will enjoy the Disney cruise experience. My daughter Christy (an adult) and I are pretty much Disney nuts and love the subtle but very present Disney flavor of the cruises. We went on a RCI cruise once a few years ago, but it was one of those last minute deals where we picked up a four day cruise for really cheap on one of their older ships. We enjoyed ourselves for the most part, but I think the newer and bigger RCI ships probably have a lot more to offer than the smaller, older ones. Although we really love the Disney cruise experience, we are planning to start trying out a different cruise lines next year partly because we want to see what they have to offer, and partly because Disney doesn't go everywhere we want to go :-)

In any case, we are looking very forward to our upcoming May cruise, and also looking forward to getting to meet everyone. Welcome again!

Mary

Wow while I sit here and wait to check in, etc catching up on this site, must admit since the Facebook page was created I have not been back on this, just too many places to check, but looking forward to a great time on the Fantasy and hope it was as good as our first sailing last year!:beach:

Welcome, you can email me or post your info here for the FE, I think I will only need your stateroom number as the other info is there. We also have a Facebook page.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Here you go.
Stateroom 10628

Thanks!

Hello All!

My wife, Gay, and I are going on this cruise along with my parents. This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our second on the Fantasy. We're in our early 40's and don't have kids, but we obviously still love Disney!

My husband, Gil and I will be on this cruise along with my in-laws. This is our 7th Disney cruise and 2nd time on the Fantasy. We love all things Disney.

giljr said:
Hello All!

My wife, Gay, and I are going on this cruise along with my parents. This will be our 7th Disney cruise, and our second on the Fantasy. We're in our early 40's and don't have kids, but we obviously still love Disney!

Welcome aboard!! We do have an adult only FE if you are interested. Getting closer!!!

Hello All!

My husband, Gil and I will be on this cruise along with my in-laws. This is our 7th Disney cruise and 2nd time on the Fantasy. We love all things Disney.
:welcome: :cool1:

We have decided on a 3:00 PM get together at Flo's V8 Cafe on May 11. We hope that everyone from the board can make it just to chat and put faces with names.

This time should be before the safety drill.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

I don't know if this has been mentioned on the FB group, as I lose track of some of the older posts there. Have any of the adults WITHOUT kids thought about a late night (after the 2nd seating dinner is over) meet-up in the adult district? La Piazza might work for an initial meet-up because everyone has to go through there anyway to get to the other clubs, and it isn't too dark. Skyline is good if it isn't already filled with people by that time. Both are open until midnight. It's just a thought. We've never had kids, and I know my hubby won't be interested in the earlier meet. Plus it is his first time on DCL so he'll probably just want to explore the ship before the drill.

Another adult possibility is Cove Cafe. First day they are open 11:30 to midnight.

taswira said:
I don't know if this has been mentioned on the FB group, as I lose track of some of the older posts there. Have any of the adults WITHOUT kids thought about a late night (after the 2nd seating dinner is over) meet-up in the adult district? La Piazza might work for an initial meet-up because everyone has to go through there anyway to get to the other clubs, and it isn't too dark. Skyline is good if it isn't already filled with people by that time. Both are open until midnight. It's just a thought. We've never had kids, and I know my hubby won't be interested in the earlier meet. Plus it is his first time on DCL so he'll probably just want to explore the ship before the drill.

Another adult possibility is Cove Cafe. First day they are open 11:30 to midnight.

It hasn't but I think several of the adults (even those with kids ) might be interested.

Here you go.
Stateroom 10628

Thanks!

Joining this thread. Very excited to be going on our first Disney cruise. My hubby and I are in room 9012 and would love to participate. We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary since our big Disney wedding and my hubby's 27th birthday! :dance3:

Joining this thread. Very excited to be going on our first Disney cruise. My hubby and I are in room 9012 and would love to participate. We are celebrating our 1 year anniversary since our big Disney wedding and my hubby's 27th birthday! :dance3:
:welcome: party:

Joining this thread. Very excited to be going on our first Disney cruise. >>
If you have not already, don't forget to PM DisneyCrazMom to request to join the Facebook group, if you are on Facebook. The link is in the first post of this thread. ;)

:welcome:
I am about to approve your Facebook request. Are you interested in the Adult only FE or the "regular" FE (regular for lack of a better word). Both are great and will be tons of fun.

We also have two different meets for those interested on the first day of the cruise. We will probably be setting up another one for Day 2 mid afternoon. Just to give everyone a chance to meet if they would like and then make plans on there own.

:welcome:
I am about to approve your Facebook request. Are you interested in the Adult only FE or the "regular" FE (regular for lack of a better word). Both are great and will be tons of fun.

We also have two different meets for those interested on the first day of the cruise. We will probably be setting up another one for Day 2 mid afternoon. Just to give everyone a chance to meet if they would like and then make plans on there own.

Adult only. Responding on facebook to R and just sent a pm to L. We are interested in any meetings especially at the bar. haha! I wonder if anyone else is bring wine on the ship.. if so, party at their stateroom! haha. :lmao:

Adult only. Responding on facebook to R and just sent a pm to L. We are interested in any meetings especially at the bar. haha! I wonder if anyone else is bring wine on the ship.. if so, party at their stateroom! haha. :lmao:
Did you signup for the Adult Dis Meet at 10:15pm the first night? It is under "Events" on the FB page. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter