May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

We have decided on a 3:00 PM get together at Flo's V8 Cafe on May 11. We hope that everyone from the board can make it just to chat and put faces with names.

This time should be before the safety drill.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

We'll be there -thanks for organizing :)

Hello, mom of twin 5 yr old boys. Can't wait for the cruise. I tried to visit FB but says its a closed group. Can someone help please. Want to get involved :)

Greetings from CA.

Hello, mom of twin 5 yr old boys. Can't wait for the cruise. I tried to visit FB but says its a closed group. Can someone help please. Want to get involved :)

Greetings from CA.

:welcome:
Just PM me your real name or your Facebook name and I can get you approved as long as your requested access. I have 4 new people that requested access today, so not sure who everyone is.

Are you interested in the FE group?

Has anyone done the Xel -Ha park and river tubing in Cozumel? We are signed up but not sure about it? Also, would 5 1/2 yr olds enjoy it?

My parents, DS6 and I will also be join everyone on this cruise. This is our second Disney cruise. The first was on the Dream so we are really looking forward to a week long voyage on the Fantasy!

Hi pixie duster :) your daughter is same age as my boys. You must have had a great time on the Dream to return. Can't wait!!!

Hi Cdarling! Yes we had a wonderful time and can't wait to go again! It is actually my son that is the same age as yours, which is great! They'll have a great time playing in the kids club.

Hi all, it seems now that we have pasted the paid in full date we are getting more activity on the board and I have gotten several new Facebook request. Please remember when requesting access to the FB group to send me a PM on FB to give me your DIS username or on the boards just to give me a first name so that I can process the request.

We currently have two FE groups and an Adult only group. Those that are new to the group if you are interested let me know so we can get you added.

:thanks:

Hi all, it seems now that we have pasted the paid in full date we are getting more activity on the board and I have gotten several new Facebook request. Please remember when requesting access to the FB group to send me a PM on FB to give me your DIS username or on the boards just to give me a first name so that I can process the request.

We currently have two FE groups and an Adult only group. Those that are new to the group if you are interested let me know so we can get you added.

:thanks:

Hi! Just finally joined this thread - looking forward to our first cruise in May :) Sent my request to join the FB group and would love to participate in the FE if there is still time! We've planned the trip as a family vacation but also happen to be celebrating our 6th anniversary on Day 6 of the cruise!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the FE list will close at the end of the month. I have heard for other cruises that they put together a Pixie Dust list once the list had officially closed for anyone that might have extra gifts to provide to those on the pixie dust list. I know I probably won't have extras but it is an idea.

Also, I wanted to add once again that we have two events scheduled for the cruise. I can't edit the first post since I am not the orginal owner and unfortunately the original owner had to drop to go on a different curise. I will list the meets in another post.

FE list is posted on FB, if you don't desire to be part of the FB group that is fine, you are still welcome on the FE list and we would love to have you. Just PM me or reply to this thread and I will give you my personal email for you to email me and I will send you the file anytime I update it. I know we have several that are new to the boards and can't PM. Trying to work a way around it.

I know I personally am getting super excited and I think we have a great group of people sailing with us. Has anyone else looked at room availability? I have and it is hard to tell but looks like there are still lots of rooms. We will see how long that last. :rotfl:

I just joined the DIS boards. My husband and I will be sailing with our 3 kids (12, 10, & 8) on our 3rd Disney Cruise. Any chance there will be another FE group happening that we can join? We would love to be involved somehow.

Thanks!!!

I just joined the DIS boards. My husband and I will be sailing with our 3 kids (12, 10, & 8) on our 3rd Disney Cruise. Any chance there will be another FE group happening that we can join? We would love to be involved somehow.

Thanks!!!

Our group is still open. Are you on Facebook? If not just send me your info, who all is traveling, ages of children, special occasion, any allergy concerns, room number.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/479540355413485/
If you would like to join the group on FB, send me a message through FB with your Disuser name.

My DD and I just saw Oz, The Great and Powerful and it was awesome! We loved it. Hopefully they show it on board!

Speaking of which, The new Iron Man gets released on May 3 so that should be shown as well.

Last year Disney prem-eared The Avengers in IMAX 3D in the Walt Disney Theatre on board The Fantasy the night before it opened in the theatres so we are crossing our fingers they will show Iron Man!

We where on the Fantasy the night they showed the Avengers before the world premiere, it was very cool and had the ship buzzing about it!:cheer2:

Funny that we were on the same cruise last year too!

Counting the days down... So close now!

And I was also on that cruise! :goodvibes

Only 61 days to this one now! :cool1:

59 days, folks!:cool1:

How many are mostly already packed? Anyone? I ask because (as my family and close friends well know) I am pretty much ALWAYS packed for a cruise. :rotfl2: You know on Criminal Minds how they refer to a "go bag" ready bag to just grab and go anywhere? My equivalent is my cruise bag. Just need my cruise docs and for the date to arrive! :cheer2:

We are about 18 days before out cut off for the FE list. So if you have been on the fence about signing up, it is time to decide. :lmao:

Our list number 2 is very small (5 cabins); we would love to add more to this list and at this point it is very manageable.

Message me if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter