May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

I'm in the FE group, but since it's just me & my DH I can switch to the adult only FE group so your family can participate (if it won't cause a problem for everyone else.)

Hey! Would be happy to add you to the Adult FE list! Can I pull your information off the original list? Or you can PM me on DISboards or FB. Will update & repost list later this week.

Add us to the list!

DH is returning from a year of service in the sandbox. This will be our 5th wedding anniversary!!

It will just be the two of us BUT we are friends with another couple who are also going and I just realized this a few weeks ago. :banana:

Hey there! Welcome to the group! My husband & I are also celebrating 5yr anniversary! There are 2 FE groups...original & Adult only. Which FE group would you like to join? I am organizing the Adult FE, so just post/PM/FB me your info & I will update list!

-Lauren-

We are signing up for the FE adult group! Counting the days until we go, we are recovering from the flu and extra work hours so really excited for a vacation:)

Hello everyone, we will be on this cruise and looking forward to it. We are avid cruisers but this is our first Disney trip. I, James, come with my wife, Coley and two children, Sophia (4) and Sydney (2). Can we sign up for the FE group? Sorry, can't PM due to not meeting the minimum posts unless I just post 5 more posts full of gibberish. :-) Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DISBoards

wtraveler said:
Hello everyone, we will be on this cruise and looking forward to it. We are avid cruisers but this is our first Disney trip. I, James, come with my wife, Coley and two children, Sophia (4) and Sydney (2). Can we sign up for the FE group? Sorry, can't PM due to not meeting the minimum posts unless I just post 5 more posts full of gibberish. :-) Thanks!

Welcome, you can email me or post your info here for the FE, I think I will only need your stateroom number as the other info is there. We also have a Facebook page.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi all I have been away from most everything for a week or so. Any new FE request I will try to catch up on tomorrow and the verification of the current list.

Although it's no big deal and time in port is always subject to change during the cruise, I am baffled as to why DCL is consistently changing it on our cruise itinerary on their website.

Last week, time for Grand Cayman was 10:45 to 4:45 and for Castaway Cay was 9:45 to 4:30. This morning it was back to 11:30 to 4:45 for GC and 9:45 to 4:00 for CC. Why do they bother? :confused3

Hi I was wondering if there are any more openings for a FE GROUP? We just booked yesterday for FANTASY western 7 day may 11-18. No stateroom # yet but interested in joining.
We are 3 peeps. 2 adults--Gary & Annette and a 4 year old princess Rylee

taswira said:
Although it's no big deal and time in port is always subject to change during the cruise, I am baffled as to why DCL is consistently changing it on our cruise itinerary on their website.

Last week, time for Grand Cayman was 10:45 to 4:45 and for Castaway Cay was 9:45 to 4:30. This morning it was back to 11:30 to 4:45 for GC and 9:45 to 4:00 for CC. Why do they bother? :confused3

Not to mention that I have basically given up trying to understand because it has changed so much. More than anything i wonder WHY is it changing now?

ahym said:
Hi I was wondering if there are any more openings for a FE GROUP? We just booked yesterday for FANTASY western 7 day may 11-18. No stateroom # yet but interested in joining.
We are 3 peeps. 2 adults--Gary & Annette and a 4 year old princess Rylee

We have three list, I am happy t add you to it. Just provide your info and I will add it. We also have a closed Facebook group if you want to jump on there. This is where we have been posting the FE list, but we are happy to email it for those not on Facebook.

Not to mention that I have basically given up trying to understand because it has changed so much. More than anything i wonder WHY is it changing now?
In the last year and a half, the times on their website for GC and CC seem to switch back and forth like that nearly every time I look. It's ridiculous. Of course, it would not do any good to inquire of DCL. I am sure THEY don't know why either! :rotfl2:

Welcome! My family and I are also first time DCL cruisers! I have a DS the same age as your Sophia. Are you planning on letting your kids explore the kid's clubs?

Welcome! My family and I are also first time DCL cruisers! I have a DS the same age as your Sophia. Are you planning on letting your kids explore the kid's clubs?

Oh yeah, anything that will wear them out! We have cruised mostly on Royal Caribbean and she plays in the kids area on that ship and sometimes, we take our younger daugher to their day care for a couple of hours. Works out pretty well.

I got everyone new added to the list, I also updated the first list. We have a verification date to say you are still interested in participating and then I will officially split the list in two different groups. The files are posted on the Facebook page, if you aren't on Facebook please let me know and I will get that file to you.

Hello 5/11 Fantasy cruisers! I'm cruising with my family (DH, DS5, DS3) on 5/11 and I'm finally making time to check disboards now that we're getting super close to the 90-day mark. Sooooooooo looking forward to this trip!!!!

DisneyCrazMom said:
Because I am to lazy to post the link :rotfl2:...go to the first post in this thread it is there, send me a PM to give me your real name so I know to approve you.

Found it!
Last year it took a while to get our cabin#. I know for sure we are on deck 6 category 5D

ahym - If you have not yet been assigned a stateroom number, you may get upgraded to a higher deck/category. DCL's site is not showing any availability for 5D. So unless someone else knows your cabin number (I don't know how you booked), you might not end up on deck 6 after all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter