May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

Has anyone eaten at Remy's on a previous cruise/ship? I wanted to plan a romantic dinner, but have heard the brunch is really awsome and not to be missed. Which is the best way to enjoy Remy's?

hmangus said:
Correct when you book concierge you get to book at120 with the platinum cruisers! So cool because I'm still silver :(!

At 12 I Booked cabana number 7 palo brunch and GC island tour! Now I'am REALLY excited! Happy 120 days everyone!

At midnight I booked a Serenity Bay adult cabana (because we don't have kids), but I may end up canceling that since my DH is doing the Seahorse Snorkeling Adventure and by the time he gets to Serenity Bay I'd have spent 3 hours (half the total cabana time)) by myself. Keeping it for now though.

In addition to those two things, I booked the hubby for the 2-Tank Dive in Grand Cayman, the Catamaran & Snorkel in Costa Maya, and the Certified SCUBA tour in Cozumel. Also booked Remy dinner, Palo dinner, and Palo brunch for us. I think that's everything. :surfweb:

Must say that I REALLY hate DCL's new site design for activity booking. It took me MANY times longer to accomplish my bookings than on previous sailings.

taswira said:
At midnight I booked a Serenity Bay adult cabana (because we don't have kids), but I may end up canceling that since my DH is doing the Seahorse Snorkeling Adventure and by the time he gets to Serenity Bay I'd have spent 3 hours (half the total cabana time)) by myself. Keeping it for now though.

In addition to those two things, I booked the hubby for the 2-Tank Dive in Grand Cayman, the Catamaran & Snorkel in Costa Maya, and the Certified SCUBA tour in Cozumel. Also booked Remy dinner, Palo dinner, and Palo brunch for us. I think that's everything. :surfweb:

Must say that I REALLY hate DCL's new site design for activity booking. It took me MANY times longer to accomplish my bookings than on previous sailings.

What palo brunch? We are putting DS in the nursery on the second cruise day and going to brunch at 11:30! I also found DCL website for booking very aggravating! I thought it was just me being tired!

What palo brunch? We are putting DS in the nursery on the second cruise day and going to brunch at 11:30! I also found DCL website for booking very aggravating! I thought it was just me being tired!

We will be in Cabana 6, and have Palo Brunch on the second sea day at 12:30. :). Did you have any issue checking in online?

Majordis said:
We will be in Cabana 6, and have Palo Brunch on the second sea day at 12:30. :). Did you have any issue checking in online?

Hi neighbor! There are 6 of us all adults beside my 2 year old DS. Promise we won't be crazy! Well maybe a little! Yes I can't check in at all I keep getting an error, but I know I have plenty of time!

This is our second cruise and we will be celebrating our 19th anniversary. I was so excited to find this thread and I am thinking about joining the FE adult group. We had a blast on the first cruise and are counting down the days to this one.

Hi neighbor! There are 6 of us all adults beside my 2 year old DS. Promise we won't be crazy! Well maybe a little! Yes I can't check in at all I keep getting an error, but I know I have plenty of time!

Hi neighbor:wave2: I also booked the jet ski excursion on CC. We heard such great things about it on the Dream last year. My DH really wants to do this.

Checking. Welcome aboard to those new people that have joined the cruise. I am officially in my last week of classes. I hope to be able to keep this cruise (I was so excited about this cruise) but do to issues I might have to switch to a four day cruise that is cheaper.

My husband and I will be sailing on Disney Fantasy May 11-18, 2013 for our first cruise too. We are celebrating our 30th birthdays & 5 year wedding anniversary!!! We heard about & would like to participate in the FE gift exchange. We are not traveling with children, so an adult FE group is perfect for us! Thanks Allibee922 for the suggestion.

Hi! My husband and I will be cruising on the Disney Fantasy May 11-18. We are so excited to be taking our first Disney cruise and have heard how fun the Fish Extender trading can be! I know that there is already a big group with lots of participating children. I was wondering if anyone would like to start an FE group for adults??

It will be just me and husband on this trip. We are celebrating 7 years together and earning my BA in Media Arts and Animation.

This is our second cruise and we will be celebrating our 19th anniversary. I was so excited to find this thread and I am thinking about joining the FE adult group. We had a blast on the first cruise and are counting down the days to this one.

Hey loribee-

Welcome to the cruise! I am updating the Adult FE group. Let me know if your party wants to be included on the list. Just message me your names, stateroom #, and anything special you are celebrating or want to share. Looking forward to meeting you!

Lauren

Here is the updated Adult FE List:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AksXkUlgfLPidHBtRkpBeV9KektfZUhuZ2tfOEJ4TUE#gid=0

We have 7, maybe 8 staterooms currently on the list.

I hope I haven't missed anyone that wanted to join. And I don't have information from some of you. Let me know if the current information is correct. loribee, Calgary4, & Feisty Fairy- I tried to PM you, but I think I might be doing something wrong :badpc:

Also, how do I join the Facebook group? I put in a requst, but haven't recieved anything back. And I wanted to add the updated Adult FE list to that page as well. -Thanks-

I Luv The Mouse said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AksXkUlgfLPidHBtRkpBeV9KektfZUhuZ2tfOEJ4TUE#gid=0

I hope I haven't missed anyone that wanted to join. And I don't have information from some of you. Let me know if the current information is correct. loribee, Calgary4, & Feisty Fairy- I tried to PM you, but I think I might be doing something wrong :badpc:

Also, how do I join the Facebook group? I put in a requst, but haven't recieved anything back. And I wanted to add the updated Adult FE list to that page as well. -Thanks-

I approved you like 15 minutes ago, you might check your list with our current list in the Facebook group. I know one person wanted to be on both list, but not sure beyond that.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Lauren, we would love to be on the list. I have to post 10 things apparently before I can PM you though. I will start working on that:)

Thanks for trying to include me but as I do not now my plans right now can you take me of the FE list until I find out something concrete. I would love to be apart of it but as of now I am not sure I will be able to make the cruise.

Lauren, we would love to be on the list. I have to post 10 things apparently before I can PM you though. I will start working on that:)

Hey Loribee-

I don't understand that 10 post rule thing?!?!?! I had to do the same thing before I was able to post the FE Adult Google Doc to the discussion board. The way I got around it was starting a "test" post. Go to the main page: The DIS Discussion Forums-DISboards.com, Technical Support, Test Board, test. And then I just posted 1,2,3...till 10 (you have to wait 40 seconds between posts). Or you can just click on my user name "I Luv The Mouse" and find all the posts I have written. Click on the same "test" thread I used and just start posting to get your number up. Hope this helps...don't know why Disney insists on all the red tape.

Also are you on Facebook? There is a facebook page for our group...which may be an easier outlet to post & ask questions. It is a closed board and DisneyCrazMom is the creator so just send her your Facebook info so she can approve your request. The link for the Facebook group is on the first page of this discussion thread.

Hope this helps :)

-Lauren-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter