May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey the CAT 4 is back this morning....

Departure Date Itinerary Stateroom Category Price
05/10/2008 15-Night Westbound Panama Cruise Category 04 : Deluxe Family Stateroom w/ Verandah $ 9,594.58

You know, Maybe they have some CAT 3's open and they are trying to sell them on the WEBSITE ...buy a CAT 4 and get upgraded to a 3??:confused3 :confused3

Kim and I are willing to pay for those darn Cat 3s. Still witing for the call, but not feeling the love now.:sad2:

V- What is the matter with you??? I am next in line after you....you are always so far ahead of me.....

Nan, only a few more posts and you will in first place again!!:lmao:

HollyTyler 283
MrsMork 237
nskjerven 228

uh oh 50 or more....If I was John I could do that by I can't think of what I would have to say for 50 posts. Okay I'm going in...

good morning.....I just finished watching Presumed Innocent with Harrison Ford, never seen it before, pretty good. I am showered and have to do my hair. My mom is coming down to take me to the dealers so we'll see how it goes.

We lost V for the day...have a short day V. We'll miss you while you are in car buying hell.

Afternoon all,

Just got a real surprise when my airline changed my departure time from LAX to Ottawa to 6:30 am. I let my TA know, so that she could let DL express know for my picup time.

It seems that DL express only starts running at 4:40 am.....not enough time to catch an international flight. So we have opted to pay a little more and use the shuttle.....

Lesson learned...check even those parts of your trip you think you have a handle on

New job opportunity for an investor and workers--STARBUCKS in retirement and assisted living facilities.

Those who are capable can work there. Teens who want to work there can provide some socialization for the seniros. Seniors who want to socialize there can do so. No seniors will have to drive and SOMEONE can rack in the big bucks.

Jan :earsgirl:

Ok I have to say I would assume a coffee house would go over very well in a retirement home setting. Lets see if anyone pops up with an example they know of.

Ok I have to say I would assume a coffee house would go over very well in a retirement home setting. Lets see if anyone pops up with an example they know of.

I don't know, I think a Starbucks in a retirement home could be a real money drain from those who may find money tight.

Taylor is a size 8 bottom and med. top. She needs the pants with pull tabs, otherwise they wont fit. So bring anything you like, I'll have her go thru them and take what she likes. OR, I'll take them all and donate the ones that don't work. There's a goodwill station down the street from my houes. I just purged tays closet 3 weeks ago. As we were returning something yesterday, she went over to the kids section and said, I need clothes now that my closet is empty...hahahaha. Now it has the clothes that she wears and fit her! Crazy kid.

Gotta go clean the tub...ugh!

Jacinda also only wearing the adjustable waist pants. She has a bootie on her but her waist is super tiny. Tonight we will make a pile of stuff Taylor might like. We have a bunch of things she is just about out of as sometimes we will buy sizes ahead and then forget about them!

I was trying to look at minivans....I just can't go there yet......

Hate to tell ya V, it's time....The Honda minivan seats 8. Nice room in the back for the dog(s). I've had 2 of them. They drive must better than you would think. Give it a try.

I never thought of that as I always buy new underwear for holiday so maybe I should do that and throw all away when flight back to Scotland mmm left me extra space for gifts. mmm ;)

Scottishwee35

We used to go on holiday with our touring caravan and a fellow camper suggested saving old undies to wear and throw to cut down on washing. We have tried to do this for the journeys, but I really always think about everyone's mum's saying ' make sure you have clean underwear on in case you have an accident'! Make that without holes, split seams and washed out colour!!:lmao:

Kim and I are willing to pay for those darn Cat 3s. Still witing for the call, but not feeling the love now.:sad2:

I was hoping you would get the call. Is it too late now?

The poor CM's...my 7 year olds are the same way!!! They just LOVE it!:love: Anyways, we buy our pins from Gary in MS through www.mousepinsonline.com. For February they're $1.75 for the grab bag or $2.00 per pin you pick! And shipping is very inexpensive! I've found it cheaper through him than e-bay!!! Best of luck to you!! And I'm sure we'll see each other as we're waiting on our kids to find that "perfect" pin!!

Molly loves to trade too. She will be with you all at the Pinapolsis (sp) events. The CM in the store took a liking to her and went out of her way to find a set of special Tinkerbell Hidden Mickey's for her on our cruise. It was very kind of her. One nite she had fish mail with a certificate and a pin attached. Too kind. I'm going to buy some of those 1.75 grab bags this mornings. Thanks to whoever posted that link :goodvibes

nskjerven said:
Jan, I'm on call, when ever you need me. I'll eat the desert. Know you can count on me.

OMG :rotfl2: If she by chance misses some I can be called for back up. I am really good at leaving no trace of the offending desserts behind at all. :thumbsup2

I will generously offer you both my opportunity to go to Palo. When you book there, you can get the souffle. We enjoy the diningrooms more.

Jan :earsgirl:

Hate to tell ya V, it's time....The Honda minivan seats 8. Nice room in the back for the dog(s). I've had 2 of them. They drive must better than you would think. Give it a try.

Ok time for me to admit to something. I own three cars and it is just me! I have three mini vans. LMAO Two are Dodge Grand caravans. One is an all wheel drive out of those two. The other is a Honda Odyssey. All of mine are 7 seaters and I like being able to haul kids and stuff around. I am getting ready to sell them ALL off though and I had been loaning them out to family and friends as of course I cannot drive three at once! I am thinking of getting something bigger again though. I have drove larger cars before both a ford and chevy SUV and thinkning of going back to a SUV.

I have been looking at the Rovers but I really do want seating for 7 so might be stuck with a Land Rover LR3 although I would prefer a Range Rover Sport. I do want something bigger but I am so dang picky it is hard for me to decide!

I don't know, I think a Starbucks in a retirement home could be a real money drain from those who may find money tight.

It is not true that retired people do not have money. Those living in retirement homes are generally able to afford a Starbucks each day. :thumbsup2

We used to go on holiday with our touring caravan and a fellow camper suggested saving old undies to wear and throw to cut down on washing. We have tried to do this for the journeys, but I really always think about everyone's mum's saying ' make sure you have clean underwear on in case you have an accident'! Make that without holes, split seams and washed out colour!!:lmao:

QUOTE]

So it was not just US Moms that said this!! :lmao: International wisdom! ;)

QUOTE]

So it was not just US Moms that said this!! :lmao: International wisdom! ;)

When my sister found out I fell and broke my leg and was in the hospital awaiting surgery the first thing she asked was if I was wearing clean underwear when it happened - lol

and the answer was a resounding YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter