SEE BELOW FOR SOME OF THE ORGANIZED MADNESS ONBOARD

PRIVATE WEBSITE FOR CRUISE
PM PjPoohBear aka PJ
send your info to gain access

Master List
PM LiserAnn aka Lisa

send info below
1-your DISname
2-your first and last name, names of others in your party, please include ages and grades of any children in your party
3-cabin #
4-email address
5-geographical location
6-whether you're celebrating any special birthdays, annivs, etc.
7-whether or not you'll have a fish extender (PM pahrumpgirl (Carol) and she can share the cost details, etc)
8-whether or not you're participating in a gift giving group (PM Calmom (Lisa) if you want to join one)

*Your disboard name, first names and stateroom number will be printed in our private dis mini-navigator, unless specifically instructed not to do so. Also, each person participating in the fish exchange will have a NEMO next to their name. The rest of the information on the list will be kept private and not be published. It will be used primarily for those participating in gift giving and fish extenders, and any other special activities.

Fish Mail
PM Calmom aka Lisa
tell her if you would like to lead or get on a fish team
Fish Mail is where you get gifts during the cruise in your fish extender

Champagne Girls
PM EllaEnchanted aka Deb
Champagne tasting and sipping
Not sure where and when yet, but it will be onboard.
All attendees are the Champagne girls
must wear pink clothes and probably a pink tink tiara for our picture
Cheri is our mascot Sassy Bubbles who will wear the pink tink costume and she will be assisted by her mascot champagne cork, Corrine.
We have members, the tasters, and honorary members, the sippers and non-champagne drinkers, along with our mascots.

Secret Mickey Gifting
PM Sourmug aka Martha

Rubber Souvie Glow in the Dark Bracelets
PM Mishoe01 aka Monica

Lime Green Leis
PM LillyGator aka V

Scavenger Hunt
PM tigger1221
send group member names and ages

Scrapbooking Session
PM Seaulater aka Linda
Monday May 12th @ 1:30pm
Place: TBA
$10 to cover costs of supplies

Kids Chat Group
PM Nskjerven aka Nan
If your kids would enjoy chatting with others through Ship of Little Thieves on Yahoo

BUNCO
PM Disneylover5
send your details
First game is our first sea day, at the Adults pool. DOD, Martinis and munchies

Celebrations? Birthdays? Anniversaries?
PM GinaMarie
send the details so that we can all help you celebrate your special day(s)

Obtaining a Fish Extender
make your own?
eBay?
PM pahrumpgirl aka Carol she is sewing fish extenders once again

Poker Group
Looking for a leader

Mini Navigator
being compiled by Seaulater aka Linda

2005 Navigators
Want to know what happened 3 years ago on the first trip through the canal?? Then check out: http://www.disboards.com/showthread....25404&page=131
Post 1956 has the links to the PDF files

Brisully's great link to pictures of his previous DCL PC repo cruise. Including YUMMY pics of Palos Brunch!!! http://web.mac.com/brisully1/iWeb/Brian/Panama.html

Shipping something to DCL before the cruise
(no liquids or food)

Disney Cruise Line
9001 Marlin Street
Cape Canaveral, FL 32920

Mark on each box:
Sail Date
Vessel
Passenger Last Name and Stateroom # (if GTY, just put GTY)
Confirmation #
How many boxes: ____ of _____ (i.e. 1 of 2, 2 of 2)
ATTN: Housekeeping

Panama Canal Webcams!
To see link click HERE .

IMPORTANT DATES
May 10th We Sail Away!
May 11th Castaway Cay 9am-5pm
May 12th Sea Day Formal Night
May 13th Sea Day
May 14th Aruba 7:30am-9:30pm Tropical Night
May15th Sea Day
May 16th Panama Canal Day!
May 17th Sea Day Semi Formal Night
May 18th Sea Day
May 19th Acapulco 12noon-9:30pm Mexican Deck Party
May 20th Sea Day
May 21st Puerto Vallarta 7:30am-4:45pm
May 22nd Cabo San Lucas 8am-7:30pm Pirate Night
May 23rd Sea Day Formal Ballroom under the Stars Night
May 24th Sea Day
May 25th Port of L.A. they drag us off the ship

IF YOU CAN THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT SHOULD BE ON THIS FIRST POST PLEASE PM ME!

Well I'm absolutely shattered and feel awful. I bet there are other out there who feel bad too.

Those coming back after the bad start to the booking process should find things easier to book, though some things have gone for now.

I still cant book the kids for dolphins. It says I am too old then says I can't book kids without adding an adult. Almost 4 am still have not slept I guess I will be up at 6 am so I can call them and complain to them.

I still cant book the kids for dolphins. It says I am too old then says I can't book kids without adding an adult. Almost 4 am still have not slept I guess I will be up at 6 am so I can call them and complain to them.

There must be something wrong with the system there. Looks like phoning would be best.:sad2:

Wonder who managed to get the May 18th Palo high tea? Must have quietly grabbed them and headed off to bed!:laughing:

I swear there has got to be a better way. I know revamping a website costs a lot of money but I think Disney has the money to do it.

Hi Marilyn

I didnt get high tea in early times, as I got one for very late time at 3 to 4 pm not sure about it

I wait and see if any cancel later

Never mind I am fine now

Hope someone cancel the pirate ship in later.

I booked the cruise harbour and wait and see in near time and have talking to our kids if they want stay on ship in the morning then take them out after lunch.

I booked dolphin in PV so will talk to my husband about it. But I know kids want pirate ship. I feel sorry for them!:hug:

Have a nice day.

Scottishwee35

Sorry there's been an error. Please correct the information below in order to proceed.

We are unable to retrieve the reservation you are attempting to access, as it is currently being serviced. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please return at a later time to access your reservation. Should you require immediate assistance, please contact your travel agent, or our Reservations Department at (800) 951-3532 Mon-Fri 8am-10pm EST Sat-Sun 9am-8pm. (-25048) Error

This is the message that I am gettting. .haven't been able to get in to book.. this really sucks... :mad:

Goodmorning cruise mates. Well, after a brief nap...I'm back!

It's funny I was seeing posts about brunch and hot stone massage being open...but they were NOT for me in the 2AM Mt time zone hour! :confused3

I did change my dinner date at Palo just now...to take us off Panama Canal night.

DDDD+D we have Palo dinner 5/13 8:30PM
four 4 people, #5 can be added on the ship.

Hasn't this experience been a pissa!

Wonder if they are just overwhelmed with return cruisers or if they were ill prepared. I can't even get in.. and I am really upset... course you can't call anyone.. and I am thinking that as I sit her with an error screen, everyone else is swooping up the things I want to do.. :headache:

Good Morning All - I was woken up by an understanding hubby with a cup of coffee - he said "goodby" as I headed in here to do battle.

Got Paolo's and as a splurge added a spa treatment.....

Now trying to see about High Tea..

Goodmorning cruise mates. Well, after a brief nap...I'm back!

It's funny I was seeing posts about brunch and hot stone massage being open...but they were NOT for me in the 2AM Mt time zone hour! :confused3

I did change my dinner date at Palo just now...to take us off Panama Canal night.

DDDD+D we have Palo dinner 5/13 8:30PM
four 4 people, #5 can be added on the ship.

Hasn't this experience been a pissa!

It sure has.

Wonder if they are just overwhelmed with return cruisers or if they were ill prepared. I can't even get in.. and I am really upset... course you can't call anyone.. and I am thinking that as I sit her with an error screen, everyone else is swooping up the things I want to do.. :headache:

Keep trying.

I guess I was getting greedy - No High Tea available :confused3

I guess, if there is no icon - there is nothing????

Ahhhh - I see it now - no reservations currently availalbe.

That's ok...it really was not on my list having done this once...

Back to bed for me now ---

Got everything but for the HIgh Tea but am I glad the scuba dives were not with Disney.

There has to be a better way.

OK...back to bed for me. This has been just too much fun. :eek:

Hi - I haven't posted on this thread for an absolute age - sorry! :flower3:

Here was me all excited that I might finally get a stateroom number now that the 90 day mark has arrived, only to see that there are hardly any excursions left! :scared1: Hope they've held some over for us first time cruisers. :hippie: I'm all paid - have been for a long time - so I'll be on here at midnight at the 75 day point to try to book some things. :yay:

Hope the DCL website gets itself sorted out soon so that everyone can get what they want organised. :thumbsup2

We have a great ice cream place nearby that makes it on site.

Favorite Flavors:

Coffee Chocolate Chip - Coffee Ice Cream with dark chocolate chips

Chocoholic Chunk - Dark Chocolate Ice Cream with Dark Chocolate chips

And in case you sense a theme here . . .

Cake Batter - Tastes just like licking the bowl from your mom's yellow cake mix!

I love Coldstone Creamery, being able to choose exactly what flavour ice-cream and what to mix in it. Although my favourite is one of their recipes: Banama Caramel Crunch. Yum. :)
I wish they'd come over to the UK.

And bring Jamba Juice too.

OK - Can't read but just have to post this little note:::::::

P.I.F.

It's my 10 year old b-day party tonight - we have a couple rooms at a local hotel that has an indoor pool. 8 boys, including my 4. We will spend the night. Tomorrow I have a 10:45 flight to MSP to attend my Grandmother's service. I am SOOOOOOOO VERRRRYYYYYYY HAPPPYYYYYY about this. It will make going to the funeral a little easier. I'm sure my Grandmother would think it is a great idea for us to spend 15 nights together. Life goes by like a blink.
Try to post later, but just had to share my news!!

calmom/Lisa

You're coming after all! Great news!! :dance3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter