May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this???

SkjervenTourist12-26-05.jpg

Lovely photo, HAPPY FAMILY:thumbsup2

Okay, I was posting on the other thread!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: What did I miss?? :confused3

Anyways ... glad to see others are here ... at least for a bit longer ...

Are most people dressing up for Mexican Night, Tropical Night, Pirate Night??

Inquiring minds and all that!! ;)

:tinker: Karen

Well I don't think WE dress up for Mexican Night and Tropical Night. We are trying our best. Olivia and I have Mexican clothes but tropical not yet.

Pirate Night - Yes we are dressing up.

Scottishwee35

but make sure Dominic (sp) knows he will get to see the go karters too. I think he will like it, if he is anything like every other little boy I know.

Steph, if you and Taylor want to come over please do. I was thinking it would be fun for the boys, but Molly would love to have more friends to console her at her dumb old brother's birthday party at the track :lmao:

I use the GPS for EVERYTHING. Even places in town I use it now. I'm just lazy. I'll ask paul the specific address to use.

As for the bounce houses at the house, yes I've done it lots of times and yes that means 20-30 kids at our house :scared1: I'm glad both of my kids are happy having parties not at home anymore, those are exhausting...

There are times I will be on my cell phone (yes while driving I know) and my friend will hear the chime and the lady's voice telling me where to go. There will be a pause in our talking then my friend will go aren't you like three blocks from home?........:rotfl2:

Oh I think lots are dressing up for all three, though Pirate night is the most popular. Over here in the UK it is hard to get Mexican style clothing and Tropical shirts too, so we may not be too over dressed!!

That what I feel for our family.

Definetly Pirate night okay but other like Tropical cost us more money:rolleyes:

Scottishwee35

I think a lot of people though should be able to join up as far as saying they are gifting on a certain day. I have bought gifts that I will give to every room myself but I am on a certain days "team". I think if we keep track that way each day will have gifts spread out over them. The more gifts the better! You could leave a five cent item in my extender and I would be really happy!

That's a good point. I think there are more of us doing fishmail drops extra to our fishmail team delivery. It was great to come back to our Christmas stocking on our December cruise and find even little goodies. Chocolates in the toe was fab.

I was just told that the Iphone has gps in it....one more reason to add to the list of WHY I NEED THAT PHONE...even though my current phone is just fine.

New to this posting stuff ... I am hoping to meet lots of new friends!!

Hello there. I guess you have 3 others in your party. Please tell us about yourself.

There are loads of lovely people on the cruise.

Be aware that this thread will be closing very shortly but a new one, No 5 is already open and folk are chatting there too.

I was just told that the Iphone has gps in it....one more reason to add to the list of WHY I NEED THAT PHONE...even though my current phone is just fine.

John loves his Iphone and he never really used a mobile before. He used the gps one day when he was away in a strange city walking around and it took him where he wanted to go on foot!!

Thats what another person told me, they used it find their way in new york city! Not that i'll be going to new york anytime soon, but I use yahoo maps all the time. I so need that phone...maybe with my federal rebate in the spring???hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter