Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, Marion!! I love these!! :cheer2:

My family will love wearing these designs on our trip!!

Thanks again for everything! :wave2:

Marion,

I hope you are having a wonderful week! I just wanted to let you know that James wore his Property of Child Development Program shirt today, and his friends and teachers alike had a fit over them. I am now printing out enough of your awesome design to make a shirt for each child and teacher in his class as their official field trip shirt. James told his teachers his awesome friend Marion made his shirt. He was also quite proud to bring the books we donated in your honor to his classroom. (They read one of them today.)

Thanks again! You are awesome!

Dawn

sometimes PB takes a day or two to display an overwritten file....it will eventually say 2012

Dawn, thanks so much for sharing info on James, books and all....glad we could share watching Nemo the same night!!

Ok....

2FamiliesTogether-11.jpg

The left mickey head: Mendez Family
The two mickey ears above reading: Mingo (boy), Amber (girl)
The four mickey ears below reading: Emily (girl), Gabriel (boy), Aurora (girl), Marlo(girl)

The right mickey head: Romero Family
The two mickey ears above reading: Krystle (girl), Steve (boy)
The three mickey ears below reading: Alysse (girl), Addisyn (girl), Abbygail (girl)

Sorry if I offended you- I just thought since there are so many names/details, you may prefer it that way.

Good Morning Marion:

I have a request, please! Could you change "2010" to "2012" on file MadeMeComeGrumpy1.jpg (from the Mickey Heads album) for me? Thank you so very much.

Good morning!

Can you customize AutographsMNSSHP2.jpg for me in a 8x8 size?

I'd like 2 files if possible so each kid can have their own book.

First is "Peyton's Autograph Book" (Peyton is a boy)

Second is "Gracie's Autograph Book" (Gracie is a girl)

And then on the bottom, can it just say 2012 instead of MNSSHP? Plan on using it throughout whole trip so I just want it to be more general.

Thanks so much - so nice of you to share your work with all of us!

up to post #3596....there were some requests before that but I had to ask for clarifications (rules :badpc:)

Thank you for the date adjustment on Grumpy -- that was super-fast!!

only a few more days and this thread will have to be closed....look for me opening a new one for general requests over the weekend probably....anything posted here until I give the word will be addressed here

the other thread is still NOT open for requests

Hi Marion!

I know you are busy but if you find time, I was wondering if you could custom make 2 things (welcome letter and housekeeping envelope) for me please for our stay at Wilderness Lodge in November?

I would like a welcome letter featuring Bambi, Meeko, Chip, and Dale. The rooms at WL have recently been renovated and these characters now appear in the new decor (pics of the updated rooms appear here, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2778033&page=148 ).
Howdy Morgan and TJ!
Welcome to the Wilderness Lodge Resort. We hope you enjoy your stay here and your visit to the Disney Parks. I know our pal, Mickey has been waiting to meet you. Look out for the geyser, you may get sprayed. Don't forget to come down to the beach to roast marshmallows and watch a movie under the stars.
Have a great stay!
Love,
Your Wilderness Friends

I was also wondering if you could do a WL housekeeping envelope that says "Lodgekeeping".

Thank you so much Marion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter