Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion,
I think in the confusion, my updated reply w/ names got missed. Here's the info again. Thank you so much!

2FamiliesTogether-11.jpg

The left mickey head: Mendez Family
The two mickey ears above reading: Mingo (boy), Amber (girl)
The four mickey ears below reading: Emily (girl), Gabriel (boy), Aurora (girl), Marlo(girl)

The right mickey head: Romero Family
The two mickey ears above reading: Krystle (girl), Steve (boy)
The three mickey ears below reading: Alysse (girl), Addisyn (girl), Abbygail (girl)

it has been sitting on my hard drive for a few days unloaded....sorry about that!

Hello Marion, could you please design for me

MinnieBowFront1a.jpg with the following names for the girls
Stella
Anna
Lily
Maria
Danielle
Trish

MickeyFront1.jpg with the following names for the boys
Glen
Delf
Jose
Jack

Thank you very much

Could I get three Mickey heads with Brad, Jacob, and Charley on them. Could I also get three Minnie heads with Jenny, Olivia, and Susan on them? Thanks!

Hi,

May I have two of the following design -

Aristocats1.jpg

One with the name Madison and the other Makayla

Thank you so much.

I hope I have the correct thread this time. If I do not, please accept my apologies!

So if i could possibly get the following disigns with names/changes as listed i would greatly appreciate it! We depart on 28Sept for our cruise -first cruise ever - from Galveston! Can't wait! and THANK YOU in advance!!!

DCL-blanknametag2 - one with "Kidwill's or The Kidwills", one with "Korby" and one with "Michele"

AnniversaryKiss7 - but with a '5' instead of the 7

DIS -minnie2.jpg with 'minniescout'

D23Circlehead1.jpg - can you add 'charter member'?

Pirate Bandana1.jpb - with "Korby"

Piratehat7 - with 'Michele'

I really admire all your disigns and all that you do! I wish I was a creative as you.

Thank you!!!:)

minniescout:

You absolutely do have the right thread and I will be delighted to assist! One favor...please return to the college sports thread and edit your thank you post to remove the quote. They are forbidden!! (rules, signature, constant reminders to all) :crazy2:

I would be so grateful :cool1:

Hello, Marion!

Would you please personalize the following as an 8x8 landscape autograph book back cover for me?

I'd like it without the big balloons in the front that have the characters in them and no name in the middle. I'd just like the bottom to say "See ya real soon!"

WDWCastleBalloonsAC-1.jpg

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter