Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Marion, hopefully you have time to do this DISign for a friend's 8x8 book who is going later this month. I showed everyone at work my book and they all loved the cover you designed for me!

Fab8-8x8AC2.jpg
Caleb's Autograph Book

She asked for a black or red background if possible, but if it is easier to leave it that's fine too. Thanks!

minniescout: my DCL name tags are ship specific.....I don't know one sailing from another! Which one for you? The Magic?

ok, thanks for the clarification and for the link for the original picture! much appreciated!

but please next time make sure jpg names are exact....you have extra spaces in some of them.

Rustmanfan - sorry about that -was looking these up on my smartphone and writing them on a deposit slip so I guess I can't read my own writing. Sorry I messed up. yes, we are on the Magic. Thank you for everything and I promise to do better in the future on my requests.:blush:

One question, I looked and looked to see if you had any DVC stuff already done but could not find anything. if you don't do DVC, do you have a recommendation?

minniescout: see my Resorts folder....I haven't seen anyone else do anything.

Another pointer though.....you should be more specific in the original question.

DVC is SO general. A specific resort?

Sorry I was not more specific. I meant more that we are members, not specific to the resort that is our home.

Also, I have re-read your instructions and can not seem to be able to 'save' the disigns to my laptop in a 'large' form from the post and when I go to photobucket, I can't seem to get them to download. I am so inept at this :confused3 Any suggestions?

The name tags are great! :worship: Thank you for all your hard work.

Hi, Marion!!

I'm still working on our "Pirates & Pals" Cruise night! Last year, the whole trip was a surprise for our kids, &, this year, the cruise is the only "surprise".

I'd like to give them each an invitation to the cruise at dinner that day. Therefore, could you do 3 invitations for me?

The design is =PiratePals3.jpg

The date of our cruise is Monday, September 24th, and I think we're supposed to be there at 7:30 pm.

Their names are Beth, Chris, & Nic.

Also, instead of the Mickey Mouse characters that are on the =PiratePals3.jpg design, could you use the Peter Pan characters that are on design =PiratePals2.jpg?

If not, that's perfectly okay, & the original invitation will be fine. (I was just going to use the =PiratePals2.jpg for the backs of our shirts, &, this way, the invitation will match the shirts.)

Speaking of our shirts, I've decided to use the pirate mickey heads w/ the characters that you designed for me earlier for their journal pages. (I just got to thinking that older DS might feel too "little kid" w/ the character.)

Anyway, may I have =PirateName1a.jpg w/ our names for the fronts of our shirts. I really like the pirate font, & I like the "cleaner" look.

Our names: Jason, Wendy, Beth, Chris, & Nic. (And =PirateName1a.jpg already has Chris on it, & I've copied it to my WORD document... so that's 1 less you have to do! ;) )

Hope all this makes sense!! And, as always, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Marion,

now that I am familiar with your posting requirements (sorry - first timer!) I got it figured and would like a few more!

4ParksLogoGraduation1 (the date 2013)

GRADUATION13 - could I get it switched so the blue is green... our school colours are green and gold! Class of 2013 and the name in the head "Lisa"

Graduation Head Chip Dale 1a - Class of '13 in Ear; Lisa; writing in Yellow/Gold. Is there a chance I could have Tigger or Pooh instead of Chip/Dale if not its ok!

Thanks Again,

LISA

Hi Marion! Could you please personalize one of your disigns for our trip?
Your jpg file is 2012PF-WDW1.jpg
It's the Walt Disney World Phineas & Ferb with 2012 & the names under the characters. Could you tweek it to have Phineas (name under it A.J.), Ferb (name under it Dad), Candace (name under it Haley), Mom (name under it Mom) and Isabella (name under it Ainsley)?
Thank you soooo much!!
hope I followed the rules :)

Photobucket messed up and I can't do requests at the moment. Usually temporary and happens when Firefox updates itself without my permission. I have option set for it not to but it did anyway. Firefox never takes into account that their updates might break other things. PB also not working correcting with IE so I have to just wait....

minniescout: you can't save them at full size/resolution from the post. I post requests as thumbnails. You have to open in Photobucket and then zoom (double click) and then download. Once full size you can right click to save or use the download link until File.

Hi Marion,
I'd like to request an invite to be personalize.

ArielWDW-Invite1.jpg
Micaela

Thank you for all the wonderful work you do in making everyone's trips so special.
Laura

NO MORE REQUESTS ON THIS THREAD!

I am asking Penny to close it soon as all must close at (or before) the 250 page limit. I will finish up the DISigns requested here but anything posted subsequently will be ignored.

I will open up my new thread before long but I must have the time to finish these here first.

That's right.....in the meantime there is no place to post general requests for me.

Thanks for your continued appreciation of my work and for your patience!! Do you know I did over 400 requests in August alone?!

PB still being a pain! :scared1:

hope this is ok.....Mickey head easier to change color than cap

Marion,

I truly appreciate your designs for my family!! I hope we aren't standing in lines all day but I wanted to be prepared. This is a surprise trip for my kids and niece and didn't know how to handle autographs, so I decided to go all out!!

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!