• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much Marion! They are perfect. Sorry about requesting the WDW to the mickey heads. I didn't realize that would make them a new DISign and you are absolutely right it would have been a real pain to cut out. No we can use the shirts the next time we go back too :) The 50th birthday one looks awesome and I know my father in law is going to love it. Thank you so much for your talent and help. The shirts are going to make our trip extra special!

Marion,

I would appreciate if you could personalize three of each of the following for me in 8x8.

MNSSHP-AC1a.jpg with the year 2012 and the names Jocelyn, Anthony and Natalie

and

AutographHead1.jpg with the same names Jocelyn, Anthony and Natalie

I found one for character meals!! Same names Jocelyn, Anthony and Natalie

CharacterMeal-AC4.jpg

Thank you very much!!

Hello
i hope i am doing this right.
if you have time would you mind doing
Castle5x7-AC1.jpg
personalized with the name Darren
and just walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom line

i know its last minute since we leave in about 20 days,
but i figured i better make DS one before having to buy one down there when he decides he needs it.
thanks a million.
Viv

Love the designs that you created for me.....I agree just using a goofy head will be better. Can you please add the name Austin and the year to this one.

Austin (Boy)

GoofyHead5.jpg

Thanks Lovbeinmom

Hello,

I love everything so far and am looking for 3 more things:

Fab8-8x8AC2.jpg --- Wyatt 2013
Fairies-8x8AC1.jpg---- Tressa ( and 2013 if you can squeeze it in):)
AutographPrincesses8-8x8copy.jpg---- but can it say "Katie's autograph book" on the top and Walt Disney World 2013 on the bottom?

Thanks

Would you please help me with a PL invite?

PirateLeagueInvite4.jpg
- Gideon
- Today at 10:30am
- BE PREPARED, MATEY! (instead of B-day on bottom)

Thank you for your continued help! You are wonderful!
Dee

Hi, this is my first time posting, so I hope I do this correctly. May I please have:
License-Minnie3.jpg with Savannah October 2012

Thank you so much!

Please note that license plate disigns have their own thread...link at top of this one with rules. Details in request good!

So sorry! I couldn't figure out how to delete my post, but I will move my request to the correct place. Thanks!

TinkPirateMom: I ask that you post your envelope request in your own thread....I have done a few envelopes but I do not do them anymore. (too busy with the other "stuff")

TinkPirateMom: please note that I want my DISigns to be my own creations. I do not simply want to take someone else's vision and type it on a page. Please understand.....this involved NONE of my creativity. Don't get me wrong, I like the wording. Maybe you should DISign! ::yes::

But this one time.....

I think Mel has envelopes

Jacqui: seriously, are you going to do anything at WDW besides stand in autograph lines? :lmao:

Hi, Marion!

You did several DISigns for me last year, & I'm back this year! :woohoo:

We're going on the "Pirates & Pals" Cruise, & you have a couple of DISigns that I'd love to use for t-shirts:

=PirateNameRed1.jpg
=PirateTinkerbell5.jpg

I'm wondering if you could do 3 DISigns similiar to =PirateTinkerbell5.jpg for our 3 children:

1. For our daughter, Beth, the same DISign but w/ Tinkerbell in her normal clothes instead of the pirate outfit & w/ Beth's name (Beth) in the ear instead of the year;

2. For our older son, Chris, the same DISign but w/ Captain Hook instead of Tinkerbell & w/ Chris' name (Chris) in the ear instead of the year;

3. And, for our younger son, Nic, the same DISign but w/ Peter Pan instead of Tinkerbell & w/ Nic's name (Nic) in the ear instead of the year. (He is sooo totally into Peter Pan right now - he will love having a shirt w/ Peter Pan on it!)

And, for my husband & myself, the =PirateNameRed1.jpg DISign, but w/ our names in the ear so that it matches the kids' shirts. (I'd love mine w/ the character of Wendy, of course, but I can't think of a character for DH's shirt - I don't think he'd like Smee.)

Anyway, our names - Jason & Wendy.

However, if you can't make the above changes (w/ the 3 separate characters & names in the ears), the =PirateNameRed1.jpg DISign for all 5 of us will be fine w/ our names:

Jason
Wendy
Beth
Chris
Nic

I think I'm going to put the Pirate Mickey Head on the front of our shirts & the "Pirates & Pals" Voyage DISign on the back of our shirts.

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Marion! Thank you so much for the Welcome Letter! It looks great. I really appreciate you doing that for me. I thought giving the wording would make it easier for you but I see what you mean about not being able to be creative with it. Thank you for explaining that to me. I will take a stab at the envelope. I really appreciate your time and love your designs.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter