Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi! Could you please make the following for our upcoming trip:

License-Planes2.jpg
Jack
August 2015

License-Cars4.jpg
Rodriguez
August 2015

Thank you!

I love all your stroller tag designs! Newbie here so I hope I am posting this right!

License-Fab6Ver6.jpg
Powell Family
Dec 2015

Thanks so much!!

I think i'm understanding this all now! I would love the following with August 2015 Marin Aponte Family: License-TsumTsum1.jpg

Hi Marion! I love your disigns! Could I pretty please get a stroller tag?

License-MickeyFriends1.jpg
Sofia
September 2015

Thank you so much! :)

Hi!

Would I be able to get the following stroller tags for a first visit this Fall?
License-InsideOut1.jpg
License-POR2.jpg
License-AK2.jpg
License-Epcot2.jpg
License-MK4.jpg
All the above Lowe September 2015
License-AoA1.jpg
This one Lowe October 2015

Thank you very much!

Hi Marion I have already gotten some DISigns from Mandy (pressed penny and door signs) but they are different than license plates I would like from you. If I am not allowed, then please feel free to let me know. We are leaving August 20th for our vacation….can’t wait!

License-Polynesian2.jpg
Krzyzanowski Family
Aug 2015

License-AK2.jpg
License- MK4.jpg
License-DHS1.jpg
License-Epcot2.jpg
All with Aug 2015

License-Mexico1.jpg
Daddy
Aug 2015

License – ExpediationEverest1.jpg
Keith
Aug 2015

License-Germany1.jpg
Moddy
Aug 2015

Do you have the following in License plates for the following rides, I did not see them in your photo bucket…Rock-N- Roller Coaster, Space Mountain & Tower of Terror? If so or if you can make them can you please do the following license plates:

Rock-N- Roller Coaster
Ashley
Aug 2015

Tower of Terror
Julie
Aug 2015

Space Mountain
Cassie
Aug 2015

Also for your Japan License plate (License-Japan1.jpg) would it be possible to substitute the character that is shown in your Photo bucket with Japanese Mickey....if not you can keep the image as is with the following name and date:
Ashley
Aug 2015

Same type of request for your France License plate (License-France1.jpg) would it be possible to substitute Remy with a French Minnie Mouse....if not you can keep the image as is with the following name and date:
Cassie
Aug 2015

Thank you a head of time….can’t wait to see them! Also if I have asked for too many then please let me know I can take some away.

Julie

Whoa.... most people use these as stroller tags and I can't believe you have that many strollers?

I have no plans to DISign any license plate styles for specific rides

Most DISers request one or maybe 2 images

Oh OK, my mistake, I thought they could be used to decorate our room and windows possibly their bikes at home after....we all chose our favorite rides and countries from Epcot. Since they are just for Strollers we don't need to bother you with any request, my kids are pre-teens. The license plate are just too cute to resist. Thank you though, sorry to bother you.

the Epcot one was not DISigned for personalization. Nor was the AOA. If sample doesn't show "Name" that is about 99% of the time the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter