Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Thank you for doing these incredibly quick! These all look amazing and will bring smiles and lots of fun to some children who have never been to The World before and do not know they are going yet either.

The Epcot one and Art of Animation are wonderful as well. I am a little confused on the Art of Animation one though. How does the name of Lowe get added?

Hey Marion!
I would love to have a stroller tag made

License-Mickey4.jpg Dates are Sept 2015 for the corners, Would like it to say Tanner's Ride.

Thanks in advance!

Emily <--- A diehard Mark Martin fan :drive:

Hi! I love your license plate stroller tags! I would love the following:

License-Tigger1.jpg
Oliver
August 2015

License-Fab6Ver6.jpg
Warrensford Family
August 2015

Thanks so much!

I love Mark too! Especially loved watching him run Watkins Glen.... he will be missed tomorrow! (I did see him win at Charlotte)

Still want your DISigns?

I made these 2 new just in case and will work on others if you say you still want them...

Last edited:
and remember, no QUOTES in any of my threads please!

Hi Marion,

We used a license plate from you for our stroller a year and a half ago and loved it!!! We would like a few new ones for our upcoming trip in just a few weeks.

We would like:

License-Nemo1.jpg
Name: Neilson
Aug 2015

License-castleballoonJiminy1.jpg
Name: Geiger
Aug 2015

License-Fab6ver3.jpg
Name: Geiger
Aug 2015

Thank you so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who uses quotes in my thread will probably NOT see their requests completed.

Don't hit either quote or reply or the post will be quoted...

Last edited:
Hi Marion, I'd like to request two license plates

License-StitchHibiscus1.jpg (jpg file name corrected by Moderator)
Name: The Ashers
Sept. 2015

License-CastleBalloonJiminy1.jpg
Name: Team Thompson
Sept. 2015

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The design you created for our November trip last year was perfect. :love: I would like one for our upcoming trip next year please.

License-Birthday2.jpg
Celebrating Andrew's Birthday
April 2016

:thanks: for all you do!

The DISigns you made are so unbelievably AWESOME.....YES I still want them if that is ok! :-) Thank you so much!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter