Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

These are just so cool.....you should have seen my daughters faces when I showed them....they can't wait to decorate our hotel room and their bedroom with them....a million thanks to you!!!!

Hi Marion,

Would you mind doing the following:

License-MMC1.jpg
Joel W.
Sept 2015

License-BHSix1.jpg
Joel W.
Sept 2015

I must have saved the last ones you made wrong because they blur at even 4x6 resolution.

you undoubtedly saved (right click and save) instead of downloading from Photobucket. These files have been deleted from PB as they were created in June. sorry but my rules that all are asked to read in post #1 explain this.

I do all license plates at 5x7 and so there should never be a need to try to enlarge the thumbnail (and thus blur) the image

I'd love to have one of your designs for our upcoming trip please.

License-MK3.jpg
Name: Madelyn, Hannah, and Hadley
Date: Sep 2015

Thank you!

Fair enough. I managed to get it right last year but perhaps I was in a rush or overly excited and did in fact click save as instead of visiting PB. Mistakes happen and I should have tried to print them out sooner. My apologies.

Hi!

Love your designs!

Can you please do the Disneyland Anniversary stroller sign for us if possible?
DL-60th1.jpg (incomplete jpg.... should be License-DL-60th1 jpg)

Wiley Family
Sept 2015

Thanks you so much!
Nancy

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I please have two stroller signs?

License-MickeyFriends1.jpg
Names -Carling & Elsie
Date - November 2015

License-MMC3.jpg
Names - Zachary & Owen
Date - November 2015

Thank you so much!

Hi I was hoping to request two license plates

License-Halloween007.jpg
David Oct 2015

License-Christmas9.jpg
David Nov 2015

Thanks so much!!!

Thanks for the stroller license plate! Very cute!!

Since I posted last, I broke my foot. Now I guess I will have to rent a scooter. So would it be possible to do one for that as well?

License-DLFab6b.jpg

Can it say "BRKN FT"

Sept 2015

Thanks you so much!!
Nancy

Hi Marion,
When you have a moment can I please request License-Mulan1.jpg Can you please personalize it w/ The Wong Family Sept 2015.

Thank you so very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter