Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

thejbrowns,

I will need the month and year for your request. Note that I always require date for events or trips.

please edit the original post

So sorry. First time posting on this thread. I've edited my original post for the month and year. We are going Feb. 27-March 5, 2016, so I just put March 2016. Thanks!

quote removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
you also violated my NO QUOTES rule. Please don't do this..... it is my thread and I know what I posted! :)

my rules are always post #1 in one of my request threads

will do you DISign this evening :surfweb:

it sometimes takes a little extra reading on the site. I know sometimes newbies get excited about what they discover here and jump right in. That is why, in addition to my rules, I put the no quotes instructions in both my signature and in the title of this thread.

I won't hold it against you!

I just found this threat, and am so excited about this. Thank you so much for creating these!! Could you please make:

License-MMC1.jpg
Our first trip!
Dec 2015

Yes us newbies get quite the excitement out of this page.
Thank you so much for our license plates. We are leaving in 3 days for our little ones first Disney trip. Our stroller will be rocking with your license plate.
Thank you again
:dog2:❤️

Oh Yes. I got so excited when I saw all of the awesome creations and should've taken a breath and read everything first. :) I look forward to seeing our Design and using it for our trip!

Hi There! Would it be possible to have the following stroller tags if you have a chance.
Donald1.jpeg Jannik
Mickey1.jpeg Arjen
Monsters5.jpeg - Jannik
Monsters6.jpeg Arjen
August 2015

I didn't see any, but if you happen to have an incredibles one could you also do one for each Of the boys? Arjen and Jannik.

Thank you in advance! Much appreciated!

None of the above are the exact jpg file names as required...

Please edit your above request.

I do have these....

Thanks for taking time to add a little pixie dust to the vacation for all the little ones in a stroller.

Could you please make:

License-ChristmasSled1.jpg
Roach
December 2015

License-BostonProTeams1.jpg
Macomber
December 2015

I was also looking for a Frozen Christmas plate (maybe Elsa with red lettering or Olaf in a Santa hat). If I missed it, could we please have that one as well? No need to create something just for us. I don't want to create even more work for you. If it is already available, the personalization would be Roach December 2015

Last edited:
Hi Marion, Hope all is well. Time to go again :) Could I please have the following done:

License-LiloStich2.jpg
Parrish Family
August 2015

Thank you as always-Jill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter